Chapter 1

Our Forbidden Love

Taehyung was finishing up packing. He would soon be attending the top school in Seoul to major in art and photography. He dreamed of becoming an artist or working for a magazine company one day. Taehyung knew the chance was unlikely since he was the next heir in line for the family business, but he still followed with his hobbies.

 

It would take Taehyung a while to learn how to run the company, his family was one of the richest there was. He didn’t fully understand where all of their wealth came from, but he didn’t mind it. It meant Taehyung could go to the school of his choosing.

 

“Sir,” a maid said knocking slightly at his door. “Are you ready for the staff to take the rest of your things down?”

 

“Yes ma’am. Thank You.” Taehyung said giving the women a soft smile before grabbing his bags and placing them in the hall. “I will miss you taking care of me.”

 

“We will mis you too, sir.” The maid said smiling and walking down the hall to tell the staff to retrieve Taehyung’s bags from his room.

 

Taehyung walked through his huge house. It was very large, and located in the city. He ran his fingers down the wall and looked at the marble flooring. “I’m gonna miss seeing this every day.” He said lowly.

 

He was excited to leave though. Taehyung didn’t want everyone’s help anymore. He wanted to be independent. “Sir all of your things have been loaded into the car, we can leave now and take you to your dorm.” “Okay, Thank You.” Taehyung said picking up his pace as he walked to the car. He was ready for college.

 

Taehyung watched the city zoom by as he looked out the window. “and we’re here.” The driver said pulling into the front gates. The campus was everything Taehyung expected it to be, students walking around, some studying while sitting in the grass. He looked out to see what places they had to eat on campus.

 

On his way to the main building he saw a small café and other places he could go eat. He was slightly nervous walking to the front desk. Taehyung didn’t want his own room, so he said he would be fine to be paired with a stranger to share his dorm room with.

 

“Hello ma’am. I’m Kim Taehyung and I’m a new student here. I was coming to pick up my dorm key.” The women looked up at Taehyung. He could see the makeup caked on her face and it made her look older than she was, and not in a good way.

 

“Yeah, okay so I’ll see if your name is in the registry and give you your key. How do you spell your name boy?”

 

“K-I-M T-A-E-H-Y-U-N-G” He told her slowly as he watched her type his name in. “Sir you will be in the East building, floor 4, room 12. Here is you a map so you can learn your way around, and your key.” She said handing Taehyung a folded map and his key.

 

Taehyung was glad the key had a tag on reminding him what floor and what room he was in. All he needed to remember was that it was on the east building. Taehyung noticed the blank side of the tag and wrote an ‘E’ on it to remind himself.

 

“Ok here is the map sir,” Taehyung said to his driver in the car. “I’m in the east dorm building, right over here.” He said pointing to the location on the map. “And we are here.”

 

Taehyung’s dorm room was spacious enough to comfortably fit two people in it. He got help to get all of his bags to dorm room. It took a while since his room was on the 4thfloor and was the last room on the hall.

 

“Thanks again guys.” Taehyung said catching his breath from caring his heavy box to his room. The box was filled with simple school supplies and book his parents knew he would need so they bought them and gave him the box last night.

 

“You sure do have lots of stuff man.” Taehyung heard an unfamiliar voice say. Taehyung turned and saw a short male smiling at him. He was confused on why he was speaking to him, but Taehyung could use a friend so he was fine with it. “Oh sorry, I’m Jimin, Park Jimin. I’m a second year here and heard we were getting some new first years on the hall so I just wanted to meet you.” Jimin said smiling. “Welcome…”

 

“Taehyung. My name is Taehyung.” “Nice to meet you Taehyung. I hope we can be friends you seem nice. I have class in a few but if you ever need anything my room number is 8. I’m just down the hall.”

 

“I’ll keep that in mind. Bye Jimin.” Taehyung walked back into his dorm and made his bed so he could lay down for a moment, being tired from all the moving.

 

--------

 

 

Jungkook woke up late this morning, cause he stayed up late last night finishing loading his things into a car so he didn’t have to do it in the morning. It took his a while to fit all of the things he needed into his car. Jungkook didn’t know what his major was going to be so for now it was art. He had always had an interest in it, even since he was a kid.

 

“Mom! Dad! I’m off to go register and get settled into my dorm. I should be back Saturday to see you both.” Jungkook yelled as he stood at the door way about to head off.

 

“Okay, Drive safe, Love you.” He could hear his mom yell back to him. They were both occupied in their work that they had to get done to send him a goodbye, but Jungkook didn’t mind. His parent stayed busy with their jobs. All he knew was that his parents where loaded which he enjoyed cause he could get most thing he wanted without having to worry about finances. Jungkook enjoyed it, but wanted to get out of the house and life a little before settling down and working for his father.

 

Jungkook drove slowly, doing what his mother wanted him to do. He listened to his music and sang and bobbed his head to the music. He entered the gates and asked the security guard where the main building was located. Once he was given directions he drove watching out for people walking across the road when they weren’t supposed to be. He watched students walk and ride bikes trying to get to their classes.

 

“Ma’am I’m here to get my key.” Jungkook said walking to the front desk, trying hard not to make a face at the women who obviously wore to much makeup. “Name.” she said.

 

“Jeon Jungkook.”

“Spell it out for me boy.”

“J-E-O-N J-U-N-G-K-O-O-K”

“Ok sir you will be in the East building, 4thfloor, room 12. I think your roommate is already there. Here is a map and your key. Don’t loose either cause we don’t have spare keys, unless your roommate makes a replica of the one he has”

“Thank you” Jungkook said as he walked back. He looked down at the map and saw where he needed to go.

 

He arrived and walked to his room with a bag filled with clothes. He knew unpacking would take a while, but was hoping maybe his roommate could aid him in unloading his things. They could get to know each other as they arranged the room.

 

Jungkook unlocked the door and walked in to see a handsome man sleeping on his bed, with a pillow in his arms as he slept softly. Jungkook felt his stomach feel strange at the sight of them man. “Cute.” He said softly. Jungkook admired the man as the feeling in his stomach grew. The male in front of him had perfect skin as he brown hair fell over his face.

 

Jungkook turned to walk to his bed and knocked over something. It hit the ground with a loud thud. ‘dammit’ Jungkook thought as he heard groaning behind him.

 

Taehyung sat up after a loud sound woke him up. He saw a fit man standing in his room. He had brown hair that fell and almost covered his eyes, soft looking skin, and a toned body that Taehyung could get the outline of.

 

“H-hi. I’m T-taehyung but you can call me Tae. If you wanna.” Taehyung said getting out of bed and brushing his hair down with his hand. “Are you always this nervous Tae?” Jungkook said chuckling. Taehyung could feel the blush on his cheeks. He couldn’t help but feel shy. Taehyung knew the male basically screamed ‘dominance’ from the way he spoke and his body language. Taehyung shook his head ‘no’. “I was joking but I’m Jungkook. Sorry for waking you up. I’m your roommate. Nice to meet you Tae. I hope we can be good friends.” Jungkook said holding his hand out waiting for Taehyung to shake it.

 

Taehyung didn’t know what came over him. He didn’t grab Jungkook’s hand, but instead pulled him in for a tight hug. Taehyung could smell the expensive cologne Jungkook wore and inhaled to keep the smell as long as he could.

 

The hug took Jungkook of guard, but he simple held Taehyung waist and hugged him back, feeling his face heat up. Jungkook noticed the boy kinda smelled like strawberries, and he enjoyed it.

 

“Oh,” Taehyung said letting go of Jungkook’s neck. “S-sorry.” Jungkook didn’t let go of Taehyung’s waist when he felt the arms remove themselves from his neck. Instead he looked into Taehyung’s eyes, feeling that same feeling in his stomach that he felt when he first saw Taehyung.

 

“It’s fine Tae. Hug me whenever you want to. I like your hugs.” Jungkook said giving Taehyung a slight kiss on the cheek while he released Taehyung’s waist. Taehyung turned a dark color of red and stepped back from Jungkook.

 

“I was thinking, if you could help me get some stuff out of my car, if it is not too much to ask. I still have a few things downstairs.” Jungkook asked as he grabbed the back of his neck waiting for an answer. “Yeah sure I can help, I gotta finish unpacking. After hauling everything I fell asleep.”

 

It took the pair about 30 minutes to get stuff out of Jungkook’s car. Walking that far was tiring them both out. “So Jungkook what are you gonna major in?” Taehyung asked as he set his box down on the elevator floor. “I’m going to major in art.”

 

“Really?” Taehyung asked. “I am majoring in art and photography. Maybe we will have a class together.” Taehyung said excitedly. Jungkook just smiled at how adorable Taehyung was.

 

“How old are you Tae?” Jungkook asked him

“21. You?”

“19.” Jungkook said.

 

“Ha, I’m older.” Taehyung said enjoying that he was the eldest out of the pair. “Yeah guess you are Tae, but I won’t be calling you hyung.” Jungkook said as he saw Taehyung pout.

 

“When do you start your classes?” Taehyung asked Jungkook.

“I start Thursday. I have Ms. Chen at 10 am.”

“Oh I start Wednesday, but I have Ms. Min.”

 

“Well that just means me and you have a full 2 days to unpack and get to know each other better, so that it good.” Jungkook said as he heard the elevator door ring. “Come on. I wanna get all the boxes inside by tonight.”

 

--------

 

The boys had done it. They had all of Taehyung’s and Jungkook’s boxes inside the dorm room. “I’m tired.” Taehyung said with a whine. “Mmm me too.” Jungkook said laying on his bed. “I’m gonna take a shower then sleep Tae.” Jungkook said taking his shirt off in the middle of the room so he could place it in the laundry basket.

 

Taehyung blushed as he saw Jungkook’s toned abs and soft skin. Jungkook noticed Tae staring at him. He walked over to Taehyung and sat next to him on his bed. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s hand and brought it to his abs.

 

“Your fine Tae.” Jungkook said as he noticed the older closing his eyes and nibbling down on his bottom lip. Jungkook traced Taehyung’s finger over the outline of his abs. Taehyung blushed feeling Jungkook’s soft skin. Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung hand and got off his bed. “I’m getting in the shower.

 

Taehyung dozed off until he heard a soft voice coming from the bathroom. It was Jungkook singing. Tae giggled at the thought of Jungkook singing in the shower, but his voice was beautifully soft and smooth.

 

Taehyung quickly acted asleep as he heard the shower stop and the door beginning to open. He peaked and saw Jungkook laying in bed with only his boxers on. Jungkook quickly dozed off.

 

Without thinking Taehyung walked over to Jungkook’s bed, not knowing Jungkook was still awake, until he felt Jungkook’s hand grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him down onto the bed.

 

“Come on Tae, lets go to sleep. I saw you hugging your pillow earlier, so you can just cuddle me instead”