[On a mission]

[YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO A GROUP]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kakao chat:
Shiber: [ I'm moving to Seoul, I was accepted for school of medicine ~ Sansan you don't happen to live in Seoul? (Attachment: A picture of the trees  outside of a train) It's raining so much here ㅠㅠ ] (unread) 

Rain was pouring like a storm, the night sky was clear and all the twinkling stars was visual. I pulled over and parked my car outside the train station while waiting for Yoon Sik's brother Yoon hyun. I wore a black shirt while waiting outside the car with an umbrella above my head. I looked around. The train station was calm and almost empty. I started thinking for myself of a life without my career. If I lived a socially stable life and worked as a barista or florist... but that would not be considered as socioeconomically stable. still, I like flowers and coffee. My phone plinged and I saw that I had received a message from Shiber on kakao and a message from Yoon hyun. I checked my message. 

Message:
Yoon hyun: I'm the one with the green bag.

I decided to reply to Shiber later, I opened the back of the car when I saw a black coated figure with a green bag closing in towards my direction. There were only a couple of people that went out of the train. A coated passanger jumped off the same train and started walking to the buss station with Yoon hyun, they waved at each other before he looked back at me. 

" San hyung?" he bowed when I nodded. " Ah it's really nice to meet you. Thank you for helping me!" this guy was really tall, probably as tall as Yunho. 

" No problem at all, let's go." He put his bags in my car and we drove away. When he removed his hood I realized that he was quite the handsome young boy. Black hair with skin like a smooth baby, clean and firm.

" How was the trip? " I asked and started the car to drive out from the parking loot.

" It was nice, I met a woman and we had a nice chatting. She is also moving to Seoul today so it was nice to already make friends." He told me with his very deep voice. Yoon Sik's brother was quite manly it made me feel a little small. 

" Ohh did you get her number? ~ " I teased as I was focused on the road, closing in the buss station where the woman Yoon hyun talked about that stood and waited.

" Yes I did! I got it because we are attending the same school, so I'll meet her often from now on. " I smirked while seeing him from the back mirror, smiling widely it made me think he had a thing for her. Must be sweet to fall in love. " I guess she was prett- " He interrupted me.  " Oh! Is she waiting for the buss?.. Can we pick her up? I feel bad leaving her alone in the dark. "

I looked at the buss station and pulled over to the side, her coat was soaked wet just like the hood that covered her hair. I saw her looking a bit confused but when Yoon hyun pushed down the window she smiled. " Want a ride? "

She looked into the car and saw me. She darted her eyes back and forth between me and Yoon then she flashed a cheerful smile. " Is that okay? I have a lot of stuff - . "

I opened the car door and went out to grab her bags from the bench. " It's alright, warm yourself up in the car. " I said and handed her the umbrella. Instead of doing as I say, she held the umbrella above my head. " Thank you very much but you could catch a cold like this. " She looked at me with her glassy and unblin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter