[Signing in]

[YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO A GROUP]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The colours from the shining blubs hanging across the roundbound gave a warm feeling under the night sky, the market was empty yet the goods was still out in the stand during this time of the day. Just like the blubs, the closed windows gave a flickering light movement from the fire inside the homes. 
Chat: HOMERUNBALL (Doomfist): [ I need healing, I need healing, I need healing. ] 
The chat is spammed by one of the DPS in the team, Doomfist who is cybernetic powerful frontline fighter, was low on HP. Charging himself towards the healer in the enemy team but as Moira was too focused on surviving an enemy who was desperate to kill her. I saw Doomfist dying by the enemy's Reaper, a black cloathed man with two guns. " Is she for real?!" he shouts in my ears as I lowered the volume on my headset through the scroller on my left headset. " She even had her Biotic Orb up. Why didn't she heal me!" Yeosang said out of frustration on the discord server we had, a voice chat program for gamers. We were talking in one of our channels called 'Overwatch makes one team'.
SANIYE: " Ohhh Yeosang being salty " 
MINKIKI: " Tell Moira to switch to Mercy we need proper healing or we will lose point B too. "
HOMERUNBALL: "  Doesn't matter it's lost. "
Just like how Yeosang prosepcted, we lost the game. I took off my headset when both Mingi and Yeosang exited the game and left the voice chat. Not long after, Mingi came over to mine and Yunho's room. " We are leaving in 20 min, Wooyoung finished the choreography. " 
I turned off my computer and started changing. It is early in the morning and the first lesson was cancelled because the vocal teacher was sick. " Yes! I will change faster than your rapping! " I started grabbing my clothes that was in the wardrobe. Mingi gave out a chuckle before closing the door. I hurringly put on a purple sweater and a pair of black pants for the dance practice. I was planning on starting the day with a lot of excitement but as I looked in the mirror I sighed deeply. " You are enough. They will love you when you debute." 
I strolled out of my room and snatched my bag on the way out. 

The following day is the same, almost like a routine that only consists of training as a trainee. We were hopeful to debut soon and we knew it was not long before that since we got a huge and positive respond on the dance videos we made. Despite the fact that Ateez is making their first appearance on stage in about 5 months, the training days have been practically the same. 

“ Mingi be my Reinhardt and protect me on the battle feild! " I shouted as I jumped on the couch where Mingi sat. He was talking to Yunho and Wooyoung about the performance. " Next time I'm too tired for some game game today. Ask Yeosang? " 

I pouted and crossed my hands, shook my head.  " I already did and he said no because of the exact same reason!" 

" Bro you have a lot of energy today, what's up?" 

I just shrugged my shoulders and decided to go home earlier since everyone seemed very focused today. I walked in a dark alley, the rain was pouring mildly so I covered my head with the hoodie I was wearing. 10 minutes later I arrive in a residential area, our apartment was small but enough for all 8 of us, though, a bit tight but we somehow managed. Closing the door behind me, throwing off my shoes and my bag on the floor. I crash on my bed and sighed, the room is dark and the only light is the power button of my computer which I pressed on. 

[Signing in — Entering game — Play — Quick play — Game found ] 
Game: [Now arriving at Lijang tower, prepare for battle, select your hero.] 

I picked the hero I main, he is a cybor ninja and his name is Genji and carries damage in the team. The random teammates started speaking on the voice chat, talking about the latest scandals about celebrities. A thought hit me, what if that was me they were talking about- if I ever became this famous to even be worth talking about? I shiver and shook my head, let's not think more about it.
We had a good team, two dps including me, two tanks and one healer. An Ana, a sniper healer that can put enemies to sleep and heal their allies as well as poisoning the enemies, our healer, who the other team members in the voice chat told to pick Mercy instead since the only thing Mercy do is heal and damage boost. We received silence from Ana whose username was SHIBER, the game started in a couple of seconds and the healer never changed. In the end we had an Ana as our only healer.

Chat:
SHIBER (Ana) : ["Sorry, I don't want to get bored" ] 
HY**** (Junkrat): [ "I don't want to die"] 
SHIBER (Ana): [ "You won't die if you know how to kill, then I got your back. If not, Genji and I will carry ;)" ] 

I chuckle and smiled. When the game began, Junkrat is the first to die and he yelled in agony on the voice chat. I bursted into laughter because of his overreacting behavior. The game goes smoothly and we already captured point A, the purpose of the game mode and shortly realized how many times Shiber saved me and the others from dying. 

Chat:
SANIYE (Genji): [ My ultimate is ready — Dragon blade is ready.] 
SHIBER (Ana): [In you go, make me proud~] 

I was having an intense fight against the enemies, I shouted in panic but survived by Ana who stood a bit further away. Healing me and head sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter