ADMIN INTRO

D-D-DISCUSS !ㅤㅤ/ㅤㅤAN ANONYMOUS CONFESSION SERVICE FOR OUR RP COMMUNITY.ㅤ(RIP NOHFACE.)
oNE
.
hello! and welcome to the d-d-discuss tellonym account — you can call me admin hani, or simply discuss-nim. i wanted to include an admin intro so i could include a few points here, in a much simpler format!

1. our tell count includes unanswered and deleted tells. tells that are spam tells (i.e. how old are you, what do you do for fun, etc.) get deleted, but are still counted. as time goes on, the number will get increasingly large — but it doesn't reflect the actual amount of tells we receive.
2. you are free to use this tellonym for whatever you'd like — if you want to vent about something related to rping, that's okay. if you need someone to talk to? that's okay, too. i know you're all people too, and my point of this account is to provide some help.


my most important note that i urge you to read: while i encourage those of you who need this service, whether it's due to anxiety or a fear of confrontation or the anonymity, i am an advocate for facing things head on. if you have issues with a roleplay — tell the admins. if you are capable of surpassing the fear of confrontation, publicly state your opinion in the rp if the admins simply won't listen. a lot of the time, you aren't the only person who feels the way you do — and it feels good for both parties to know they weren't alone in feeling that way. there is never a guarantee the rps you join will be run by good people — or even by people who care about their members — but i 100% believe approaching the admins calmly will at the very least make YOU feel better. toxicity is rampant in rp, and a service like this may contribute to it — and that's part of what i'm accepting making this. but the help this may provide outweighs the negatives, so i'm shooting my shot. if you have questions in regards to me, please understand i would also like to keep my anonymity! i can answer some, but not all, and i want you all to talk about what YOU want to talk about. <3.