Prologue

Between life and death (there's you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Rafflesia" 

Jaebum blurted out the word out of sudden. He's not even surprised to see the puzzled look displayed on Jinyoung's handsome face, taunting his soft features with unspoken indignance. It made him look even younger than he really is -akin to a petulant child pestering their mother endlessly to answer their obnoxious curiousity, the kind of questions that sounded like who put the cloud so high in the sky or why tree is green and blood is red, the kind of questions that'll cause any adult to hold in their amusement and try their best to make them understand and satisfied. Except that, Jinyoung is not curious, it's more like he is desperate, choked with the dying need to know the answer to that one question of his that Jaebum is so reluctant to give. 

His thick eyebrows furrowed together, and nose scrunched up slightly, as if trying hard to make sense of what Jaebum had said just now.

"It's a flower, Jinyoungie. Rafflesia is a flower." 

Jinyoung just let out a defeated sigh, he's tired of this. Reading the in-betweens of their countless conversation whilst having to bury down the pain in his heart deep down into the depth of his soul. He can feel that it's starting to take a toll on him, bits by bits.

"You know that's not the answer I wanted. Stop lying, Jaebum."

"Hyung." Jaebum corrected him. "You promised to call me hyung, Jinyoung. I am older than you, remember?"

"You're sixteen. Always sixteen. Born i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter