I Love You

Not A Simple Fairy Tale

 

A/N: Onkey's past story, the next chapter also will be their past story, it'll be the last one. In the past Kibum and Onew were 17 years old high school boys, and in present they both are 23 years old.
Hope you enjoy this one too ^^ -GBU~

 

oooOOOooo

 

At noon on a hot summer, 2 boys were sitting quietly busy with their own business. The brownish haired boy was sitting near the window while listening to music on his Iphone and he hummed soft tones. And another boy with blonde hair who was sitting across the brownish haired boy was busy with the papers in his hand, he really onto with his own papers even didn’t move from his seat at all. The two of them really enjoyed their togetherness even though they didn’t talk to each other, an air around them was so quiet and calm until a groan broke the silent around them.

“I can’t stand this anymore!” the blonde haired boy groaned as he tossed his papers to the table before he dropped his back into the back seat. Another groan escaped from his lips.

The brownish haired boy he took off the headset as he saw the gloomy face on the other’s face. “You can’t stand what, Key?” he asked a bit frowned.

Lifting his head up toward the other boy, “This is because of you, Nam Pedo Woohyun! You’re the core of this !!” Key snapped before dropped his face back on the table.

Blinking his eyes confused, he asking, “I did what? I don’t even remember did something to you, Key.” He frowned even more didn’t get what the other boy meant.

“Yeah, you didn’t do something wrong to me but you did something fatal to my son!!” Key said raising every word he spoke with serious face.

Woohyun made a face yet still confused. “Onew? I don’t remember I had done something that you called fatal to him. I don’t have a heart to tease that cutie even I really want to,” he said defensively. “Beside if I had a chance to do something naughty to him you would have always came to ed me, throwing me far from him.” Woohyun added.

“You don’t even remember you did what to me son?!” pointed his index finger toward Woohyun. “You shouted to whole school that you were Onew’s ‘Oppa’ and told to them Onew would call every boy in our school ‘Oppa’!! And you stupidly introduced Onew to whole classes as if Onew was a product that you sale!” a frustration groan escaped from Key’s lips. Rubbing his temples, “You know? Since that day the whole boys always come after him!! They were always there wherever Onew was, they kept stalking him. They molest my son!” putting a sad face as he lowered his voice, “Onew must be scared of them. Didn’t you hear the whimpers from him….”

That was true since Key had restyled Onew, revelaing the true side of Onew, Onew became popular among boys in his school. They would fall for him every times they saw Onew’s pure and innocence appearance beside Onew was gentle and soft hearted kind of person that they wanted to protect him as much as possible. He such a sweetheart. But this was making Kibum pissed to his bones.

Sighing, sometime his friend being such a drama queen and mother hen at the same time but lucky he used to it. Woohyun looked straight toward his friend, “Listen mom. That time Onew was a transfer student so he didn’t has a friend, I was just helping him to get friend here, just helping him, okay,” he said still defended himself.

“Shouting and telling that Onew would call them ‘Oppa’, that’s what you called helping?! You made him in danger!!” he raised his voice.

“You are too over react, Key...” Woohyun grumbled. “And I didn’t make him in danger but I was helping  him and I can see that he likes being around with that you called ugly birds.” He said with proudly tone.

“He does not! Not at all!!” Key denied stubbornly.

“Key, why are you so against Onew befriend with them? You say he’s your son, as his mom you should let him to befriend with whoever he wants to be with.”

“I’m just trying to protect him from naughty brids who sometime will jump to him. And I don’t like it when he was with his friends!! His friends are too creepy for him who is soft and gentle person! Shortly, I HATE THEM!” Key said with serious tone which was making Woohyun laughed a little. “What?!” Key asked, annoyed.

Grinning ear to ear, “Don’t tell me that you are jealous....” Woohyun asked teasingly, he continued before Key could interrupted him, “Oh, The Nagging Drama Queen Kim Kibum who is the top of the tops can be this jealous. Oh, I just knew about it,” he made a face, “What kind of best friend I am don’t realize it until now...” Woohyun said mockingly before brust in laugh.

Kibum couldn’t help but blush and get more annoyed as Woohyun laugh on him, “Y-you!! Hell no!! Me? Kim Kibum jealous over that ugly birds is just HELL and No?!” Kibum said really pissed as he made an ‘X’ over his chest. “I’m not jealous!! I just hate that Ugly birds become close to my precious son! As a mother I can’t get jealous over my own son!!!”

Woohyun tried to stop from his laughter as he tried to not mocking how red and sheepish Kibum’s face was right now, “Don’t pretend, Key. You dislike or hate when Onew being with someone else it’s called jealousy, you know. J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y.” Woohyun laughed even harder that he fell to the floor.

“I said I’M NOT J.E.A.L.O.U.S, Nam Pedo super annoying Woohyun!!” Kibum shouted as he threw his fists to Woohyun.

“S-stop, Key. Stop it...” Woohyun pleaded between his laughters. He laughed till the tears escaped from his eyes.

“No! I’ll stop it when you stop laughing at me!!!” Key said as he punched Woohyun even harder.

Grabbed Kibum’s hands to both of his hands, “Alright, alright,” He got up to sit on his . He let Kibum’s hands go to wipe the tears from his eyes, “I was just joking, you know. I wanted to tease you,” He told honest but second hand he brust in laughters again as he remembered how funny Kibum’s face he got angry.

Smacking Woohyun’s head, “Then, that’s not the funniest joke I ever heard!! Yah! Stop laughing at me or you’ll get more than it!!” Kibum warned. He dopped his as well to join Woohyun sat on the cold floor, it more comfortable in such a hot day.

Woohyun immediately shut his mouth up as he remembered Kibum’s punishment which almost killed him before. “I’m sorry.”

Nodding in satisfaction, “Good.”

“But, Key. What if I touch your son for once, well just to hug him. What will you do to me?” Woohyun asked with serious tone.

Sighing, “Well, it seems okay for me now since you are just an ‘Oppa’ for Onew and I’m getting tired to make you far from Onew,” throwing his death glare, “But if you dare to do more than hugging him, you will answer me!!”

Kibum’s glare sent a chill down Woohyun’s spine, he cleared his throat, “Then, what if there was a boy touch your—”

“I’d cut them before send them deep down to hell,” Kibum said without thinking twice with dangerous low tone.

Woohyun nodded a little before smirked. His friends too over protective to the other boy.

“What?” Kibum asked when he saw the smirk on Woohyun’s lips.

Woohyun just shrugged.

Kibum rolled his eyes lazily.

“Kibummie, Woohyunnie-oppa, are you there?” came to a soft and sweet voice which they knew too well who belonged to that kind of voice, their beloved sweetheart.

“Onew?” Kibum and Woohyun said in unison as they turned his head toward the door.

“Can I come in?” Onew asked politely. He blinked his eyes as he saw Kibum and Woohyun were sitting on the floor.

“Of course, don’t just poke your head on the door. Come here,” Kibum told and smiled motherly to welcome his beloved son.

Onew came in with a sweet smile which hanging perfectly on his red lips, “Why are you two sitting on the floor?” Onew asked as he went to the two of them.

“Well, today is hot so we decided to sit on the floor. It’s more comfortable here,” Woohyun answered him.

Looking down toward them, “Uh, can I join you two sit on the floor too?” Onew asked shyly.

“Sure, sweetheart. Here, sit—”

“No! Onew, you sit beside me,” Kibum told after pushed Woohyun who tried to pull Onew to sit on his laps. “Come here,” Kibum offered him and patted the empty space beside him.

Onew dropped his before Kibum, “Thank you,” He said politely as he bowed his head a little.

“Onew, how many time I told you don’t be too polite to us. We are your friends right now, it sounds awkward if you keep talking too politely, got it?” Kibum told softly.

Onew nodded before hiding his smile under the palm of his hands.

“And don’t hide your smile. Your smile is sweet and warm, it’s such a waste if you are hiding it,” Kibum said with smile missing the look how red Onew’s face was.

Onew hummed softly before nodded.

“What is that?” Woohyun asked coriously as he pointed the not-so-big box on Onew’s laps.

Looking down at the box on his laps, “Ah, I made something for you. It’s cake...”

Woohyun eyes sparkled as he heard cake mentioned from Onew’s lips, “You made a cake? For us?” He asked excited.

Nodding, “Brownies for Oppa and cheesecake for Kibum,” he mumbled as he gave them their cake.

Woohyun excitedly opened the cake box and spooned a spoon full of cake to his mouth, “Uh, your cake is the yummiest cake ever!! Really!!”

“Onew, if you keep feeding us with your cakes, sure just in a week we will be fat...” Kibum murmured before ate his own cake.

Onew’s face fell a little as he heard Kibum said like that, well, he fell bad and disappoitned at the same time. He didn’t mean to make them fat or something.

“But, your cake is delicious and I can’t reisit it.” Kibum added.

Onew was just smilling, feeling happy that Kibum praised him. He took a glance toward Kibum shyly from the corner of his eyes. He blinked his eyes seeing something on Kibum’s lips, “Kibum, there is something on your lips.”

Kibum turned his head toward him, “Uh, really? Where it is?” Kibum asked as his hands tried to wipe the thing on his lips.

“Right here,” Onew told as his finger wiped the thing on Kibum’s lips gently, didn’t aware how shocked and surprised Kibum’s face right now.

Kibum was too surprised that couldn’t push Onew’s hands just letting it brushed against his lips.

“Onew, you really are a good and sweet wife,” Woohyun said with proud smile engraved on his lips.

That’s was successefully made Onew turn red. “Wi...wife...?” He murmured shyly before glancing toward Kibum from the corner of his eyes but immediately turned away as his gaze met with Kibum’s.

Kibum coughed trying to hide the flush on his cheeks, “Yah!! He’s not my wife!!” Kibum snapped with super red cheeks. God, it was annoying him that his heart kept beating like mad in his ribs without he knew the reason why.

Titling his head, he saying, “Key, who said Onew is your wife. He’s my wife,” he nodded. “And, why are you blushing?”

Kibum tried to open his mouth but no word came out. “I-I’m not blushing!! It’s too hot today!!! Look, even Onew is red right now,” turned to Onew, “It’s hot today, right?” Kibum asked with pleading face.

Onew just nodded his head too embarrased to say anything.

Woohyun made a face before narrowing his eyes toward the speechless Kibum. “Really?”

“Leave it out!! Leave it out!!” Ke demanded before paused for a minute. Turning his head toward Onew, “Onew, stop calling them ‘Oppa’. I mean to the boys in our school, stop calling them ‘Oppa’, got it?”

Onew stared at him a second before opened his mouth, “Why?”

“It’s for your own sake. If you keep calling them ‘Oppa’, soon or later they’ll be hungrier,” Kibum warned with low voice.

“Hungrier? Uh, I can make a bigger cake for them if they become hungrier,” Onew said innocently didn’t know the meaning of Kibum’s words.

Kibum and Woohyun tried hard to not laugh their stomach off to Onew’s innocence, how come someone be this cute.

Kibum cleared his throat, “Onew, it’s not what I meant. I mean, they’ll eat you alive if you keep calling them ‘Oppa’.”

“Why?” Onew became more confused. There was no way human ate human.

Kibum shook his head, “Just stop calling them ‘Oppa’. It’s for your own sake.”

“B-but...”

Kibum hushed, “No buts, Onew. Listen to me or you’ll get hurt later.”

Onew fell his gaze to the floor. Actually he felt really comfortable and happy with his condition right now, befriends with other people and he really didn’t mind to call the boys ‘Oppa’ since this was the first time he had friends and they were not a danger person who would eat others.

Biting down his lips, “Uh... Can I at least call Woohyun ‘Oppa’?” He pleaded with pleading eyes which Kibum couldn’t resist it.

Kibum looked across at Woohyun who had a pleading face that making Kibum annoyed. Sighing, “Well, only for Woohyun, you still call him ‘Oppa’.” He said finally didn’t want his son felt disappointed.

Onew just smiled while Woohyun gave Kibum a bear hug who got a super great punch on his head after he did it from Kibum.

~o~

Next day, Onew told to the all boys that he couldn’t call them ‘Oppa’ anymore. He felt bad seeing how sad and gloom the boys’ face as he told them it but since he was kind person he would keep calling them ‘Oppa’ but secretly so Kibum wouldn’t know.

“I have to go now. Kibum and Woohyun-oppa probably are waiting for me. Sorry and thanks,” Onew waved them as he made a way to the room club.
 

“What was that?!” Kibum grumbled out of the blue.

Rolling his eyes, he got a feel his friend would grumble again about the same thing over everyday, “What was that what?” Woohyun asked back.

“That senior!!” Kibum snapped and dropping his on the table.

“What’s wrong with our senior?” Woohyun asked even though he knew the topic would go.

Snapping his head toward Woohyun, “He confessed his love to Onew in front of his friends in his class!!!! IN FRONT OF ALL HIS FRIEND IN HIS CLASS!!!” Kibum shouted. “He had a gut to confess his love to my son?! I’ll kill him later!!”

Sighing desperately, this topic again, “Key, why are you so pissed. It’s not your bussiness if there was someone confessing his love to Onew.”

“I hate all peoples who had confessed his love to Onew!! And Onew’s bussiness is my bussiness too because he’s my son!” Kibum said stubbornly.

“Key, He’s not your son. And stop act as if you are his mom. You act as his mom because you resist that you’re jealous and like him,” sighing, “Oh, Key. It’s not good if you keep hiding your own feeling that makes both of you and Onew sad. You’ll regret it soon or later. I’m pitying Onew if you keep your stubborn side, Key,” Woohyun told honest.

Hissing, “I don’t pretend at all!! I’m not hiding my own feeling or something! I’m not jealous and I don’t like him but I do like him as my son!!” He snapped. “Just mind your own bussiness!”

“Key, stop lying, just say it honestly that you like Onew.”

“I said I don’t like him. Not at all!!” he kept saying stubbornly.

“Key...” Woohyun almost pleaded, he didn’t know why but he was over about this matter probably because he knew those stupid lovebirds liked to each other.

Sighing, “Woohyun, listen. I don’t like Onew, I never like him, never ever. I just like him as my friend or son. I don’t have feeling toward him. So, stop saying I’m jealous or like him because I really am not and really don’t!!” He stood up from the table. "Why are you so pursue me to say I'm jealous and like him?"

“Key...”

Kibum getting more annoyed, “What?! I said I don’t like Onew. How many time you want to make me say I don’t like Onew. I don’t like him, I don’t ever like Onew, never ever ever like O—” He was cut off by Woohyun palm’s which was covering his mouth fully not letting off from his mouth. He tried to push both of Woohyun’s hand and Woohyun himself but he was too strong gripping him.

“A...ah..., i-it’s not exactly what he was saying. He was just joking, he really didn’t mean to say it at all, really. He was just joking because I made him pissed, bad me. Believe me and Kibum, he didn’t mean it...” Woohyun kept pleading to someone who was standing on the entrance door.

Kibum frowning confused, who Woohyun was talking to. “Who are you talking to?” Key whispered after he could escape from Woohyun’s grip. He turned his head toward the entrance door and by second his eyes almost jumped from his skull and his heart racing as the cold sweats dripping all over his body seeing Onew stood with shocking face, his eyes were red and a bit watery, was he crying?

“O-Onew... Kibum really didn’t mean what he was saying just now—”

“No!” Onew interrupted him softly. He glanced toward Kibum a little who was looking at him in shock. “I’m sorry for interrupting you...” He said as he bowed deeply before walk away from the room.

Woohyun groaned as Onew disappeared from the room. He felt bad, if he didn’t push Kibum to say that he liked Onew, this wouldn’t be happened. God, this was made the situation between Kibum and Onew harder to honest to their own feelings.

~o~

Since the day Kibum said he didn’t like him, Onew never went to the design club, he didn’t know how many day had passed since he had faced or talked with Kibum and Woohyun. If he went to there it would just make him to cry. It was sad and hurt knowing that Kibum didn’t like him. He just didn’t know, didn’t know about everything. Was Kibum just want to play or folled him? He didn’t know.

“Onew, why are you sitting here alone?” come to cheerfully voice that he missed so much.

“Woohyunnie-oppa!” Onew said happy yet still in sad tone.

“I miss you!!” Woohyun said as he wrapped Onew around his arms. “You always be this warm and soft. I like it...”

Onew just letting himself beeing pulled into Woohyun arms. He missed this person especially the other boy, Kibum. He really missed that person so much until he couldn’t sleep properly. He wanted that person did the same thing as what Woohyun did to him right now, hugging and breathed in his scent.

Loosing his arms around Onew, “Onew, why do you never come to our club room again?” Woohyun asked even though he knew the answer already. "I miss you around there"

Onew shook his head slowly didn’t say a word.

“Is this because of Kibum’s words that day?” Onew nodded his head a little. Ruffling Onew’s hair affectionately, “Don’t be sad, sweetheart. Kibum really didn’t mean to say that all, I was the one who making him to say it, I made him pissed,” Woohyun said felt so damn sorry toward them, because of him their relationship became loose.

Shaking his head, “No, it’s not Oppa’s fault. Because of Oppa, I knew the true feeling of Kibum,” he said with sad smile.

Woohyun bit his lower lip, he felt so damn guitly, “Onew, you like Kibum?” he asked tried to change to topic.

Onew shook his head. He didn’t know.

“You love Kibum?”

Onew paused before shook his head again. “But, when I was around him, my heart would beat so fast like wanted to jump from my chest. I easy felt hot over my body and my cheeks were burnt. I always nervous around him that made I couldn’t do anything properly and uneasy. Yet, I felt there were billion tiny butterfiles flew up in my stomach every time I saw Kibum in my eyes and I felt so happy and peace. Yet, I don’t know what happen to me but I like it.”

Woohyun smiled softly hearing those from Onew, centaintly this boy was in love and he loved Kibum, “You are in love, Onew.”

“I’m in love?” Onew asked back.

Woohyun nodded as he hummed, “Yes, in love.”

Titling his head, “But, with whom?” Onew asked innocently.

“Of course with Kibum,” he chukled, “Your heart was beating so fast when you were around him. Your body was hot and got nervous and uneasy. And butterflies were flying up in your stomach. It means you’re in love!”

Onew couldn’t hide the blush on his cheeks, “Does that mean I love Kibum?”

Woohyun nodded.

A small smile on Onew’s lips disappeared as he remembered Kibum didn’t like even love him.

“What’s wrong, Onew?” Woohyun asked worried as he saw the sad face written on the other’s face.

“Kibum doesn’t like me so there is no way he will love me,” he mumbled sadly.

“But I love you,” Woohyun said randomly tried to make the sad boy happy.

Onew lifted his head up at Woohyun with frown on his eyebrows, he smiled, “I love you too, Oppa,” he said be fore giving a hug to Woohyun who willingly hugged him back.
 

He widened his eyes as he heard that soft voiced boy said that he loved to the other boy and hugging him really tight in his arms.

He felt the great pang in his chest but he didn’t know why.

“Onew loves Woohyun...?”

 

 

A.A/N : This chapter kinda rush...Well, I've to do it to finish their past stories. I hope this once isn't boring to read. Sorry for my late update, busy with school stuffs. GBU