Dionysus

My Lady Wears Gucci
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in order for taeyeon to date tiffany hwang and woo her, he has to learn a LOT from her job and how it works and i tell you it doesn't go overnight.

 

taeyeon definitely took a lot of time in understanding, and he also needed to stretch his patience because dating someone famous from the fashion industry won't work smoothly as if it's a peaceful day and you're riding a boat. it definitely felt more like there was a storm, and it was never-ending. for taeyeon, atleast.

 

he also knew he's famous, of course. which made it MORE difficult, as if it wasn't hard enough already. because really, what do you expect when two famous people date each other? especially when the both of them are known worldwide?

 

after the said fashion show in Milan, he got Tiffany's number and the rest is history. apparently, she knew him too well. thanks to the different talent scouts that has been so persistent to get him to walk on that ramp. he's not proud of it, but because of tiffany's confirmation that what? you don't know you're actually the talk of the town between talent scouts? he knew that he's a arrogant prick who still wouldn't budge to say yes to their offers. he's not intetested. how many times would i remind you that?

 

of course after a week, taeyeon has no choice but to go back home. he eventually enjoyed his stay more than he imagined (because really, he just went to Milan in hopes of maybe bumping into antonio giovinazzi while shopping fot useless items) and he's actually thankful and NOT regretful of his decision. it actually makes sense because he came home with a good friend, yuri, and a possible girlfriend (well not yet but you know) in the name of tiffany hwang. and also maybe a TONS of offers again that he's not even interested to e-mail back as a reply. he's not dumb.

 

this is why it's also not surprising that he has been going back and forth to ICN-LAX or ICN-MXP on most of his rest days. don't ask him why. it's already obvious.

 

and it's also not surprising that after a month or so, a news suddenly broke out.

 

[BREAKING] Fashion Industry's Sweet Angel Tiffany Hwang found on a date with Korea's Next Top Model, Taeyeon Kim!

 

"honestly though, they could've worded out better," taeyeon sipped on his drink, even making loud noises which made tiffany scrunch her face. he showed her the article and she was so chill with it, taeyeon is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter