Oops

My First

Today Mina didn't come to school and I felt lonely. At my classroom, the annoying blonde girl sat behind me and it was uncomfortable. I will feel lonely today. At lunch time I remember the school have a rooftop.

 

"Okay I'll go there" I headed upstairs with my lunchbox happily.

 

"I'll listen to music too" I open the door of the rooftop and I freak out.

 

"What the heck!?" I couldn't believe what I just saw.

 

The blonde girl was shirtless with the cocky guy name Jimin. I saw she had huge while she smirk at me. 

 

"I'm out" I turn around to leave, but my arm was pulled back.

 

"Not so fast" I felt a warm breath by my ear.

 

"I'm interrupting your dirty date so I have to go" I try to walk away, but he didn't let go.

 

"It's not a date just a buddy, you can leave Yuri" I was shocked to hear those words and saw Yuri face turn pale. 

 

"But Oppa, we're dating right?" Yuri stood up putting back her shirt and grab his arm. I felt awkward standing in between them.

 

Jimin chuckle and that gave me that chills.

 

"You kidding right? Go" Yuri started to cry and push me before she ran out.

 

"Bxxch" I hate that she gave me such an attitude to me. It's not my fault that she's stupid. Before I stood up Jimin pull me up by my arm. I push him away.

 

"Feisty" Jimin bit his bottom lips and I realize this was not good.

 

He grab my face and I knew it was burning in fire. When I felt his arm holding my waist. I push him hard.

 

"I'm not a toy" I ran away downstairs. I just needed to run away from him. I bump into some people, but all I wanted was to be as far away as possible.

 

"What a jerk! Those orange highlights are not my style. I won't let a guy like him be my first ever" I sat on the grass by the football field and heard a chuckle.

 

I turn around to see it was a good looking guy. Then, I remember it was one of the jerk friends.

 

Cute guys=jerk friends

 

I should go and that's what I wanted to do, but he sat next to me.

 

"Jimin is not that bad tho. You should really get to know him before judging him" he drank his orange juice.

 

"Pfff no need to know him to know his persona" I scoff and he stood up.

 

"Never judge a book by its cover. You'll find out interesting facts you" he said leaving me alone.

 

How does he know my name? 

 

"What a weirdo" I lay down and thought about his words, but is ridiculous. I already saw his image and is a playboy. I will never mix with that kind of person. I always dream of having a fairy tail love story. I will stick to that and not let a playboy fool me.

 

(Author note)

I will try to update every day and finish it soon. Feel free to comment <3

Any guess who could it be?

 

Update!