We meet

My First

Today was my first day at my new school. Yes, after my parents divorce I went to live with mom. I will start my junior year and I was late on my first day. 

 

"Honey! Your lunch!" I heard my mom yelled, but I had no time to turn back. I only rush out and ride my bike to school. I almost didn't make it because a damn car got on my way. 

 

"Move!" I yelled to a group of girls who were giggling probably middle schoolers.

 

After I park my bike, I couldn't believe this school was on schedule. On my paper school it said '8:00am gates will be close' . 

 

"Really?" I saw my watch and it was 8:00 o'clock.

 

I had no choice but to jump over the wall. I move in with my mom without my will because I was happy with my dad. However, my mom end up taking me because I was with the wrong crew. I did talk to the wrong crew, but they weren't bad as others thought. I was the innocent one in the group, but they treat as their little sister and thought me self-defense and jump over fences. Sadly, I had to move with my mom and transfer to a new school.

 

"Here we go" I threw my backpack over the fence and then I jump over, but fall on someone. 

 

"What the heck?" I heard a groan and I realize I was sitting on someone bottom. It looks wrong if someone saw us. 

 

"My bad" I got off him and he got up throwing me my backpack which I caught.

 

I was amazed at how handsome this guy look.

Does he even go to this school? He looks rebel with those highlights.

 

"Fruity like a child. Watch where you jump next time" he chuckle and turn around leaving.

 

He saw my ?

 

I should have wear my red instead. I can't believe he saw my comfort . That jerk has no shame. Why is he outside? What grade is he?

 

"Oh crap" I hurry to the ceremony which I was late.

———

After the ceremony I saw the guy from earlier with a group of other good looking guys. Some girls squeal mobbing the guys.

 

"Who is he anyway?" I mumble and thought why girls so dumb falling for such a rude guy. I don't know the other's personality, but I bet is cocky like that guy.

 

"He's my boyfriend, a senior and the most popular besides his prince looking face" a blonde hair girl twirls her hair around her finger said with a wink and left to mob the guys.

 

"Pffff" I wanted to puke.

 

I heard a chuckle and saw a petite, cute girl looking at me. 

 

"Silly huh?" She asks me and I nod. 

 

Finally a normal girl.

 

"Your new I believe, but don't worry you'll get used to this atmosphere," the girl told me and I guess I will.

 

"Come I'll show you around" she didn't let me answer because she drag me with her.

——-

In the other side, Jimin saw you being drag by the other girl who was the younger sister of one of his classmates. 

 

"Jimin Oppa?" Jimin saw Yuri hugging his arm with a smile.

 

Jimin smirk and walk away with Yuri making the other girls whine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Author note)

I'm not sure 🤔 how was this chapter 😂 

I'll update soon !