Markno (Mark and Jeno) NCT

KPOP BXB

Jeno was Mark's biggest fan and has been since S.M. Rookies. Everyone knew about Jeno's crush on Mark, even naive Mark knew about it, it was so obvious. 

 

At first it started off with Jeno barely able to talk to Mark, let alone look him in the eyes. Mark thought it was cute.

 

Then it escalated to Jeno's non-stop staring.

 

When Jeno turned 18 and Mark 19 (20 in Korea) no longer in NCT Dream, Jeno took things up a notch. 

 

One time Jeno sat on Marks lap "for the sake of old times" when he used to always sit there. Jeno would grind his hips gently while reaching for his water bottle on the table, then proceeded to 'accidentally' spill some on Marks very defined collarbones, it up. 

 

"Just him," Johnny said biting into his burrito. Mark choked on his drink, almost dying. 

 

"wHAT?!" He shouted regaining his breath. Johnny looked up at Mark with a 'what' look on his face. Mark understood what he said. 

 

"It's actually really simple Mark," Johnny said wiping his mouth and hands off, crumbling the napkin. "Jeno is thirsty for you and has been since he found out what was,"

 

"It's not right though, we're band mates, what if it turn awkward?" Mark said slouching in his chair deep in thought. 

 

Just then, Taeil walked in and plopping himself down on Johnny's lap. 

 

"Hi there," Johnny said smiling at the smaller boy, Taeil just grinned kissing him gently. Mark took that as a ticket to exit. "OH! Wait Mark, first see if you like Jeno, then it wouldn't be awkward,"

 

Mark nodded walking off thinking about what Johnny said. 

 

Do I like Jeno? No wait, would I like Jeno?

 

"MARK!!" someone yelled, it was Jeno. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Wait, speak of an angel then they'd appear. 

 

"Hey Jeno," Mark said stopping in his tracks as Jeno caught up throwing his arm in Marks shoulder. 

 

"Uhm, you looked lonely so I decided to give my company," Jeno said blushing. 

 

cute. 

 

Mark stopped again facing Jeno. Jeno quickly removed his arm looking down blushing. 

 

"Jeno, do you want me to, uh," Makr started but didn't know how to word it. Jeno has a glimmer of hope in his eyes, he didn't know what he was hoping for but anything from Mark made him happy. Jeno slithered his arm starting at Marks waist then up the around his neck. 

 

"I want a lot from you Mark, but what could you help me with first?" Jeno purred out. Mark was at a lost, this was all happening so fast. "How about I do something for you, hyung?"

 

"L-like what?" Mark asked eyes wide looking down at Jeno. Jeno smiles that beautiful eye smile, Mark felt his heart clench. 

 

So maybe I do like him...

 

"Let me serve you, just relax and let me do what I have always wanted to do to you," Jeno said huskily pushing Mark back onto a door. Pulling Mark right off the door opening it. 

 

It was Yuta's private dorm, he used to get away from 20 crackheads called him members. 

 

"Okay, do what you please Jeno," Mark said gaining a few words before leaning down a bit locking the door whispering in Jeno's ear, "show me what I'd get for being yours,"

 

Jeno shivered, so excited he felt like he was going to cry. Pushing Mark on the bed crawling up towards him, spreading his legs, so the Jeno can place his upper body between them. Mark soothed over Jeno's soft hair, absorbing the sight of Jeno between his legs. 

 

Jeno's mouth watered and tongue aching to feel the weight of Marks . Pecking over the fabric of Marks sport sweatpants and his began to harden. 

 

Every ounce of Jeno twitching in anticipation at Mark fully hard because of him. His mind in shock that he has this chance, Jeno was not going to disappoint. 

 

Pulling the front of Marks sweatpants down along with boxers, just enough room for his warm semi-hard to poke out. Jeno squealed and Mark chuckles at the cute boy. Jeno looked up at Mark smiling, Mark took a second to admire Jeno's face. 

 

His eyes barely visible as his pearly whites shined, he was so happy just to please Mark. Why wouldn't he keep him now? He didn't want that smile to leave. 

 

Jeno then wiped the drool Mark barely noticed of his lips giggling. 

 

Was he drooling for my ? Hot. 

 

Jeno then started placing kisses all over Marks , some open mouthed others light and teasing. Jeno thought about teasing Mark but that would still considering how long he's waited for this. 

 

"C'mon babe do something please," Mark whined soothing his hand over Jeno's flustered cheek. Jeno leaned in purring slightly at his touch, Marks heart skipped. 

 

Jeno grabbed Marks smearing the precum on his lips and slightly his cheek. He looked like such a as he enjoyed every ounce of it. Hitting his cheek lightly with Marks , causing a groan to erupt from Mark. Jeno's jumped and was just oozing at the sound. 

 

Experimental at first, Mark wondering if he's ever given a before. All those thoughts burned as Jeno stuffed Marks entire into his mouth, looking up at him. 

 

Mark moaned out fingers tight against Jeno's scalp. Jeno moaned from the back of his throat going straight to Marks . He doesn't think he'd ever been this hard or aroused. 

 

Slurping noises spilled from scene happening and Jeno began bobbing his head, groaning every time Marks length hit the back of his throat, gagging slightly. The view was killing Mark, Jeno looked so perfect taking his down his throat, the sounds he made were straight out of a film. Mark decided to praise not knowing it would destroy Jeno. 

 

"You l-look so good taking my baby, so so good," Mark praises and Jeno starts whining, his own painfully hard and a tingling sensation from his rim, impatiently waiting to be filled by this man. "You like when I praise you?"

 

Jeno nodded and moaned at the same time as he ed Mark one last time. Mark pulled him off, swearing then intrusively ing his tongue in Jeno's mouth. 

 

Jeno moaned, shifting himself, not breaking the kiss, but sitting on Marks lap. 

 

"Mark-eu?" Jeno whined out with a pout. 

 

What a man..

 

"Yes baby?" Mark husked out kissing and devouring Jeno's neck. 

 

"Am I being a g-good b-boy?" He moaned out grinding his hips slightly. Mark was surprised. 

 

Did he have a ? Hot. 

 

"You are being a good boy for daddy, yes you are baby," Mark whispered in Jeno's ear. Jeno whined grinding his hips faster, clawing at Marks back, a few tears escaping. 

 

"T-thank you daddy," Jeno whimpered our loosing sight of the main reason for this. Snapping back into reality Jeno moved off of Marks lap. "Daddy, watch me,"

 

Mark thought he'd just from Jeno calling him daddy. All this is so new. 

 

Jeno got off the bed, pulling a chair from the desk next to the bed. Placing the chair at the foot of the bed, Jeno began to strip, on his fingers. Mark was curious, leaning up shifting to watch Jeno better. 

 

Jeno sat on the chair, still on his middle and ring finger. Jeno threw his thighs on either arm rest, giving Mark a full view of Jeno's rim and cute . 

 

He's preparing himself. Hotter. 

 

Pulling his fingers out of his mouth, circling his rim before shoving both fingers in his hole. Erupting a loud moan of Marks name, he pumped his fingers in and out of his hole, scissoring them to loosen himself up. Mark started tugging at his own at the sight before him. 

 

"Tell me how pretty I look daddy," Jeno said remaining eye contact with Mark. 

 

"You look so good baby, daddy can't help but to touch himself. Your lips swollen from giving daddy the best he's ever gotten," Mark said encouraging Jeno's praise kink. Mark didn't mind it since he liked telling him how good he was doing, "I wish you could see yourself baby, you look so beautiful and ed out, hurry so daddy can feel you,"

 

At that, Jeno jumped out of the chair cutely scooting to Mark, mounting his lap once more. Mark ran his tip over Jeno's hungry entrance. 

 

"Daddy please!" Jeno whined. Mark kissed him passionately and slow, feeling being told with it. Jeno's whines and please long forgotten as he was focused on Marks mouth, Mark took this chance of Jeno being distracted to push himself inside of his baby. 

 

Jeno pulled away with a gasp interrupted with a loud moan and swear. Mark slapped Jeno's thigh. 

 

"Language baby boy," Mark said voice changing. Jeno couldn't wait to be punished by Mark one day, hopefully. Jeno apologized lifting his hips up slightly, crashing them back down into Marks length. 

 

"D-daddy, this is way better than my f-fingers," Jeno whimpered playing with Marks chest, , , and marking whatever he could. 

 

This is so much

 

Mark pushed Jeno down, hovering over him, ruthlessly pounding into Jeno. Jeno released high pitch moans and screams, scratching at Marks chest, back, and arms. 

 

"You feel so good baby, such a good boy," Mark husked in Jeno's ear on the spot underneath. Jeno began protesting Marks speed, sobbing not wanting it to end yet. 

 

"N-no! Daddy sl-slow down please!! I don't wanna yet!!" Jeno said voice shaky, Mark just kissed him. 

 

"Baby, for daddy, I'm not going anywhere," as soon as Mark reassured Jeno of his permanent stay, Jeno crawled from under him as Mark fell back on his back, head resting comfortably on a pillow. Gaining some stamina. 

 

Jeno mounted Mark, feeling his rim be stretched once more at the intrusion. Hands scraping at Marks chest, fingers pinching leaving mean red marks everywhere. 

 

"Mark!" Jeno shouted , painting Marks and his stomachs collapsing. Marks just pushed his wet hair back, as it was sticking to his forehead due to all the excess sweat. 

 

Mark wrapped his arms around Jeno, who's head was flat against his chest, panting. ing up into Jeno, chasing his own high, Jeno whispering encouragements like: fill me. 

 

Those were enough to send Mark over the edge releasing deep inside of Jeno, panting as well. 

 

Jeno rolled off of Mark, hands still on his chest along with his head, suddenly feeling very tired. Mark got up wobbling a bit, to the bathroom getting everything to clean them both off, deciding on a shower after they wake up from a quick nap. 

 

When Mark finished cleaning a sleeping Jeno, he crawled under the sheet pulling Jeno close to him, pecking his forehead, drifting off.