Yuil Pt. 1 (Yuta/Taeil) NCT

KPOP BXB

You're different. You're short. You're tan. You're quiet. You're small. You're interesting. 

 

You're Moon Taeil. 

 

And you're mine. 

 

Only mine. 

 

Your full lips, fit perfectly with mine. 

 

And mine only. 

 

You're body is the most perfect figure, with the most beautiful curves. 

 

Moon Taeil

 

I love you

 

Nakamoto Yuta

 

"Yuta? Are you serious or are you just joking around?" Taeil said with a straight face, cheeks blushed. Yuta bit his lip fiddling with his belt. 

 

"Depends, what do you think?" Yuta mumbled looking up meeting eyes with the older. 

 

"Yuta, I do like you," Taeil said hesitantly, Yuta's stomach turned. 

 

"But?" Yuta said stepping towards Taeil. Taeil stepped back, hitting the wall. 

 

"But, why do you like me? I can't give you anything," Taeil said his eyes slightly watering. Yuta swooned, placing one hand on the wall next to Taeil's head, the other lightly pressing on Taeil's hip. 

 

"Moon~ie baby I don't need anything but you," Yuta said, confidence blinding when he heard Taeil's returned confession. 

 

Taeil looked down smiling, Yuta tilted his head to look at Taeil's blush creeping up his face. 

 

"Nakamoto?" Taeil said whispering face tilting slightly as his breath ran hot again Yuta's cheek. Yuta shivered. 

 

"Moon?" Yuta husked lowly, leaning in towards the older. 

 

"Kiss me, please," Taeil said leaning in also. 

 

Yuta smirked before finally smashing his lips against Taeil's. 

 

Soft. 

 

Warm. 

 

Their mouths moving with a burning pace, Yuta has been dreaming of this for more than 3 years. 

 

3 years of Taeil getting hit on and flirting with the other members. 

 

That thought pushed Yuta as his hand hovered over Taeil's throat, the grip on his hip getting tighter. 

 

3 years of Yuta getting himself off to Taeil but Taeil getting service from the other members as he pleased. Yuta waited for him, Taeil didn't. 

 

Yuta's hand came in contact with Taeil's throat, harshly. Taeil yelped in surprise, pulling at Yuta's shirt. 

 

"3 years baby, I got myself off, I didn't ask for help because I waited," Yuta spit out kissing Taeil more harshly this time. 

 

Taeil loved this. Every last second of it. The possessiveness and anger radiating from Yuta all because of him. 

 

"Do something about it," Taeil said biting on Yuta's lip. 

 

"No," Yuta said kissing Taeil once more before throwing him on the bed. "Take care of yourself,"