Chapter 3 : No.Mercy Pt.2

That Boy; Im Chang Kyun

Okay, first of all I wanted to say thank you to all those who subscibed and comments. Secondly, I wanted to apologize for the very delayed updates. I was out of town for almost 10 days and I left my laptop at home...Hope you guys understand..

 

Anyway.Enjoy!!!

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was awkward. It was awkward when Chang Kyun got into the van with them. No one really talked, only a few sniffs and sighs were let loose. The tension was so thick that he could as well literally and imaginatively cut through it with a butter knife. It was suffocating enough without the angry pheromones, so now it was like killing him slowly with the amount of angry pheromones that was let loose by them. Even the driver opens the window a bit to let loose some of the scent.

He sigh and maybe let loose a little whine; inaudibly as he shrunk himself further; if that was possible, into the seat near the window at the back of the van trying desperately to disappear from the van or maybe the world itself. Throughout the journey to the dorm, Chang Kyun tried hard not to have any part of his body get into contact with the guy next to him, clutching his backpack hard into his torso; which is a bit challenging thing to do with a tight space provided within the van. Although his shoulder sometimes bumps into the guy's when they got into bumpy roads, fortunately, the guy beside him just 'tsk'ed and ignore it maybe too indifferent to even care.

Even when they arrived at the dorm, they still ignore him and went straight to their assigned shared room, leaving Chang Kyun at the front door contemplating whether he should go in or just stand there and become a security guard. Well with this kind of atmosphere he rather chooses the latter option. His dwellings were ended, harshly when he was jerked forward; almost making him trip and fall face flat on the hard flooring if not for his rather fast reflex grabbing the shoe rack located near him; ungracefully balancing himself and saving himself from future humiliation. "Hey! If you wanna go inside just ing go inside, don't just stand there like a stupid buffoon, If you don't move aside... such a nuisance...blocking the way" the guy he recall as Won Ho, an Alpha; if the buffy and meaty appearance was to tell anything plus the strong dominating and intimidating scent was big give away on his status. Won Ho then, went inside after putting off his shoes. Chang Kyun then hesitantly; and rather slowly put off his shoes and went inside, his hand went up and starts scratching behind his neck hard enough for it to bleed; a habit he always unknowingly do when he was nervous, scared or just whenever he feels too uncomfortable.

As he walks slowly towards what seem to be a living room, he heard it; they were talking about him, about how they hated his arrival and how he would never be accepted into their group of friends. He just stood there and eavesdropping to their conversation about him as if he wasn't there; he unconsciously scratches his nape even harder, that he could feel blood ran down his back like a sweat, his other hands clenched tightly around the helm of his T-shirt. Before he could turn around and walk out, a voice interrupted his little ministrations, startling him in the process "What are you doing standing here? Come inside, greet us properly... don't make us hate you more than we already did by being rude" it's Ki Hyun; Chang Kyun somehow felt albeit weird; slightly consoled by Ki Hyun's words and that is enough assurance for him to gain back his confidence to go through the latest turbulence in his life.

He then slowly but surely went inside and abruptly, the conversation stopped. Won Ho, who was sitting beside Hyung Won and #Gun glared at him; and excuses himself from the group, followed by Min Hyuk and Hyung Won. That leaves only four of them in the living room. It was awkward, more awkward than in the van. "Hey! I.M right? Come sit here" a boy, Seok Won, if his memory serves him right, invites him as he pat the bed he's sitting on. Chang Kyun then quickly took his steps towards the said boy and took the sit offered. The atmosphere became awkward again as silence once again took over the room, but not too long when #Gun cleared his throat gaining the attention of the three youngsters in the room. "Hah! Look, I.M right?" Chang Kyun nodded and answered with a "Y-Yes" fingers still busy playing with the hem of his shirt "Okay, look, I'll just say it, you came at the wrong time, we just lost a friend over here, a friend we really cherish just lost his dream for maybe forever last night, and you suddenly came in like its nothing, so it'll be right for us to think that you just stole his spot, so don't expect us to just accept you so easily, you need to earn it, kid" Chang Kyun could only nod and bite his lips, trying to stop his tears from coming out.

#Gun then stood up and walk out of the room to go to his shared room with Joo Heon only to find Joo Heon, sitting on his bed staring; more like glaring at the suitcase in front him 'ah...he's rooming with us then, the kid will be facing hell '#Gun thought as he too stare at the suitcase located in the middle of the small room. "I'm going out" Joo Heon said as he stands up and grabbed his wallet as he dash out of the room only to be stopped by #Gun "Don't be too hard on the kid, he looks as clueless as us and please make it short, we need to shoot at 12" Joo Heon only nodded and left the room. They were given what the company called 'bonding time' to get to know Chang Kyun more

Meanwhile at the living room...

The three of them sat in silence until one of them, the boy on the floor Yoon Ho cleared his throat and stands up "So, I'm gonna go to my room" he said and starts to walk towards his room "Hey! Wait for me" Seok Won than stand up and follow the boy, maybe didn't want to be left alone with Chang Kyun. As soon the two disappeared into their respective room, he sighs and stands up to look for his room. He just got a text message from his 'caretaker' that his stuff already exported; they sure worked fast; to his new dorm and that he'll be sharing rooms with Joo Heon and #Gun. 'Is he nuts?' was all over Chang Kyun's face when he read the message; whether his 'caretaker' has gone completely nuts or it's just a massive joke he played on him.

He walked straight to the room which #Gun entered earlier, praying for the God that this is the right room and to save him from further humiliation. As he put his hand on the knob, the door flew open, startled, he step back a little. Joo Heon came out and glare at him a little before proceed to go to the front door. Chang Kyun just stands there and stares at the retreating back of his roommate.

His little moment was then interrupted by #Gun, who cleared his throat to gain his attention and he successfully did making Chang Kyun look into the room and see his old and battered grey suitcase that he got from his old adopted family back in Boston "Are you just gonna stand there or are you coming in?" #Gun asked "I-I'm coming in, pardon my intrusion" he said as he walked in and immediately attacked by the strong scent of Alphas, making his head a little bit dizzy. Thank God, he already took his suppressant this morning, or he'll immediately go into heat with this strong scent. "Hah, alright, if we're going to do this peacefully, you must follow the rules; never touch the stuff that isn't yours... understood" Chang Kyun only nods his head "Your bed is there, the bottom bunk is Joo's" he points up on the top bunk of the double decked bed "the bathroom is outside, last door to the right, got it?" Chang Kyun once again nods his head and just stands there in the middle of the cramped room "T-Thanks" he said, although it's just a whisper, it caught #Gun's sharp hearing.

As soon as the older Alpha left the room, he went up the top bunk carrying his suitcase along with lots of difficulties and put the suitcase on his bed. He just sat there and stares at the wall until he heard the voice of his phone's alarm went off, only to be met with silence in the dorm. He then quickly fishes out his phone from his jeans pocket and look at the time 12:45 P.M and 10 missed calls from his 'caretaker' "" he said and dashed towards the front door and clumsily put on his sneakers, went out the door and sprint towards the elevator but not before locking the door, not gonna risk burglary and have them despise him more because of his clumsiness. 'Damn it, he thought he set his alarm on 11:45 A.M' he thought as he sprinted towards the company.

As soon as he arrived at the company, he went straight towards No. Mercy's practice room where the filming will be or already been done. When he went inside, he was assaulted with not only the member's but the staffs glare for his tardiness. "OI!! Where are you!? Do you know I've been waiting here for an hour already!! What's wrong with kids these days so troublesome" the producer yelled at him making him flinched as he tries to catch his breath and unconsciously clutched at his backpack "I-I'm sorry, I-I set the alarm wrong" he said to defend himself "Ceh, all I hear is just excuses...now go and get your make-up ready, you look ugly with those acne scars on your face, seriously kid don't you know what a face treatment is??". Chang Kyun then got dragged by no other than his 'caretaker' "H-Hyung, I-I'm sorry it's the alarm-" Chang Kyun tried to reason with his 'caretaker' "Hush, I know... just go and do your make-up and try not to cry and do your best okay?" he nodded and follow the staff telling him to follow her faster.

When he finishes his make-up, he went to stand with the other No.Mercy's boys. "If you're gonna be this late, better not to come at all...such a nuisance" this time it's Min Hyuk "I-I'm, sorry" he said head hung low as fingers start playing with his shirt. This gonna be hell he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, the time has come, the time to determine whether he is qualified enough to debut or not. Truth to be told, all of this felt like a dream to Chang Kyun, him joining No.Mercy, making it to the final line, standing on the stage as the finalist, all of it felt like a dream yet, here he is standing among the members, nervously waiting for the announcement that'll change his future. An announcement that'll tell whether his sufferance enduring the leering comments and attitude he got not only from the members but from other trainees as well and the effort he put throughout the show was worth it, that he'll debut and finally making a first big step to his dreams.

His self-esteem and self-believe gets pushed down along the finalist's name and spot were announced one-by-one by K.Will. It's already the fifth name and only two spots left, yet his name still not getting called, but he still believe that his name will be called and he'll debut soon. So when K.Will announces that he's the sixth finalist, his knees felt weak, his heads dizzy and tears threatened to come out of his eyes, but he still went down towards the finalist's podiums and step on it standing along his soon to be teammates for who knows how long. He knew it'll be hell for him, he knew that the road he took was the roughest among other road and it won't be easy for them to accept him, but he'll go through the hell and the rough road if it means that he'll get to his dreams faster. So here he is standing among his teammates that no doubt will be the main antagonist in this time's life turbulence with guilt gnawing at the back of his little heart. But still he believe that, one day they will finally accept them as one of their brothers, he believes that if he continuously stretches his hands far enough for them to grab it; they'll eventually took it; and until that day, he'll always try his best to get to his dreams and stretches his hands towards them until they accept him not only on camera but off camera too. For now he'll savor this moment; skin ships his teammates bestowed on him even if it's just on camera; the moment he Im Chang Kyun, an unwanted Omega, became one of the members of Starship's new boy group, Monsta X.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay, here it is the 3rd chapter, I skip the mission's scene because if I were to add those scenes it'll be around 5000+- words,...and I'm sorry for my tardiness in updating, I was out of town and can't bring my laptop with me, thus making me can't update. 

Once again I want to say thank you to those who votes.

English isn't my mother tongue, so I hope you guys can ignore the grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. And if there is some MonX fact that I got wrong you can PM me. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Cuddles and Huggles.Myluv.