Chapter 1: The Unwanted Omega

That Boy; Im Chang Kyun

-Gwang-Ju, South Korea, Korea-

-26th January 1996, Friday-

-9:37 P.M-nnn

 

An ear-piercing cry could be heard throughout the floor where the labor room was located in one of Gwang-Ju’s private hospital, shattering the peacefulness of the night. A cry that symbolizes the birth of a pure untainted soul, as white and pure as the first fallen snow at the beginning of Winter, ready to be tainted by the ugliness and cruelness of the world they yet to know nor understand. Sighs of relieves and small but content laughter followed suit trying to harmonize with the high-pitch cries.

 

It’s a boy” The obstetrician, a Beta, announced, as she held the wrinkled, shrieking infant, asking one of the many nurses to cut the umbilical cord of the infant. A smile and another relieved sigh came out but not from the obstetrician, but from the mother herself.

 

Passing the still bawling infant, to one of the nurses, the obstetrician then coaxes the mother to push the after birth. After pushing out the after birth, albeit tired, the mother still manages to let out small light laughter as she took the offered now peaceful infant into the warmth of her arms, officially welcoming her bundle of joy into the world of uncertainty.

 

There wouldn’t be enough words nor the oceans and lands in the world that can contain her feelings right now, as she holds her precious bundle of joy in her embrace. A wide smile? grin?... well whatever it is, it never leaves her tired, sweat marred facial as she stares and stares at her precious bundle of joy, safe in her arms for now. Her hands too never stop counting the fingers on the now asleep infant’s hands and feet.

 

One, two, three, four, five….

 

Six, seven, eight, nine, ten tiny fingers….

 

Two still shut eyes with long lashes that could rival even a girl, she never doubts will be as green as hers…. She can’t wait till they opened.

 

Cute button nose and pink pouty lips….

 

Even in the wrinkled state he’s in, her son is perfect. He is perfect.

 

Her eyes never left the infant trying to memorize his feature, to keep the beautiful picture of her child. She is scared. Scared of what the future holds for her and her son. Is it good? Is it bad? That she never know. Well, she’ll just hold him like this and savor the moment. She’ll just wait and let’s fate decide everything for her and the cooing bundle in her arms.

 

Silently, she prays that this moment will never cease and she and her son will forever stay like this. Calm and content. But despite her desperate prayers, the reality is a reality, cold and harsh and she realized that either way she has to face it head first.

 

The moment didn’t last long like she wanted to as reality had decided to rear its ugly face with an overly dramatic entrance as the door to the room she occupied opened not so gently startling the adults and newborn in her arms alike. She coos at the infant, humming gently as she tries to calm the whimper caused by the loud sound made by no other than his sire. The man, unarguably an Alpha, if the aura and pheromones he emitted were to tell anything then, strong and intimidating, the quality of a high-quality Alpha. Ready to trample anything or anyone that is in the way of his road to succession and power.

 

He then walked towards the mother and son and not so gently took a hold of the infant’s face between his big and rough fingers, inspecting the infant like it’s something he wants to buy making the infant whimpered louder that’ll soon turn into a loud wail by the looks on his face. “What do you want? Let go of him, you’re hurting him” the mother, also an Alpha let out a hoarse but firm voice, demanding the male Alpha besides her, too close to her liking. However, her question and request were easily ignored by the only other Alpha in the room, letting go of the infant and wiping his hands on the tissue he got from the medical trolley by the bed. “So, it’s a male then” the male Alpha voiced out for the first time of his extravagant entrance. Rough and deep like an Alpha supposed to sound. He turns around and scans the room with hawk-like eyes glaring at each of the adults in the room searching for the obstetrician, locating her, an Omega the Alpha noted from the scent coming from her direction, Cinnamon with a tint of freshly mowed grass, maybe it’s her mate’s.

 

With hardened face, the male Alpha then beckoned the obstetrician to come closer “What’s his status?” the male Alpha demanded, voice dripping with authorities on an Alpha possessed. The female Omega then walked closer to the Alpha pair and let out a calming scent to calm the distressed infant and mother from the rough ministration the male Alpha bestowed upon them earlier “We just took his blood sample not too long ago and the result will come out in around 30 minutes. So if you sir, Mr.Im could patiently wait for it then it would be totally appreciated by us” the Omega obstetrician calmly and politely tell the male Alpha, not a single fear was shown on her young feature.

 

The male Alpha let out a low wolf-like gruff clearly disappointed with the treatment the fearless Omega bestowed him. “I want it now! You!!” he said pointing at one of the nurses “Go and get me the result now” making the pointed nurse cowers in fear, a distressed scent emitting from her “Sir! Nurses aren’t allowed in the status laboratory, unless with permission from the doctor, besides she’s an intern. So, once again, if you could patiently wait for the result like a reserve Alpha I doubt you are, it would be totally appreciated” the fearless Omega bellowed, stressing the word ‘polite Alpha’ and ‘appreciated’, protecting the interning nurse from the aggressive Alpha in front of her.

 

However, before any blood was shed, the door once again opened but gently this time as a man clad in medical coat, an oval glass framing his gentle face, clearly a doctor, an Alpha one at that, with a piece of paper in his right hand, a freshly mowed grass scent waft through the room, the exact scent on the Omega obstetrician “Now, now stop fighting everyone, it’s not nice to fight in a sacred room like this” he leisurely walked towards his obviously mate and handed her the result she asked earlier “Sorry I’m a bit late, there seem to be some problems with the printer” she took it out of her mate’s grasp “It’s okay, you can go now if you want, I can handle it from here” she said to her mate, her mate nodded and left the room but after slightly brushing her arms. The fearless Omega then read the result and a smile blooms on her face. “What’s his status” once again the deep and rough voice disturbed her “Yeah, what’s his status??” this time it was the mother herself, excitement and somewhat fear laced through her soft voice clearly. The Omega then smiled at her and announces the status to the Alpha couple.

 

Congratulations, you got a very healthy male Omega”.

 

This declaration was welcomed by two different reactions and honestly, not the reaction the obstetrician expect, no, not at all. The mother cried and wailed but not one expressed as joy but one with sadness and grieves almost mourning as she hugged the infant like it’ll be the last time she'll get to embrace him. While the male Alpha? His face hardened, stoic almost expressionless if not for the frown marring his feature. “Kill it,” he said without hesitation as soon the word Omega came out from the obstetrician's mouth making the wailing mother, wail even harder and hugged the infant tighter. The infant too was crying as if saddened by the fate bestowed upon him at such a young age. The nurses had to separate the mother and son, fearing for the infant’s safety.

 

A collective of saddened gasp could be heard from across the room from the obstetrician and the nurses tending to the wailing infant, a very sympathetic gaze were given to the infant. Scanning his eyes across the room, the male Alpha then straightened his crooked glasses across his nose a little and said “Whatever, just do anything to it, kill it, sell it I don’t care, as long as that abomination is not in MY family” eyes staring straight into the obstetrician's eyes. He then walks out of the room.

 

And that is how the unwanted Omega, an abomination to his family, Im Chang Kyun was born and thrown into the cruel and cold world.

 

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.TB:ICK.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

Ok guys..this is it the real first chapter..no more introductions...It's a bit dramatic and cliche maybe but I can assure that this chapter will be the only and last dramatic chapter(hopefully). This chapter will tell you guys why Chang Kyun was unwanted and what is his parent's statuses..hehehe.

About the time of updates, I'll(try to) update 1 chapter per week, depends on  the readiness(?) and my mood....ehehe.

Lastly, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE!!!!

Cuddles and Huggles.Myluv.