The Introduction: Omegaverse

That Boy; Im Chang Kyun

What is an Omegaverse???

 

It is an alternate universe following the hierarchy of wolves, a system that is divided into three major categories, that is the Alpha, Beta, and Omega usually with the Alpha at the top of the hierarchy and the Omega at the very bottom of the hierarchy. This system is also what gives the terms “Omegaverse” or in short the “A/B/O Universe”. It is common for us to see these three types in an Omegaverse fiction, but there is still some that exclude the B-type or Beta types, thus resulting in the “A/O” or “Alpha Omega Universe Arc”. As well as excluding Beta types, there are also some that include many other types of ranks such as Delta, Gamma, and Sigma.

 

In this universe, the first gender (male and female) usually doesn’t give much credit to its community. That said the second gender (Alpha, Beta, Omega) plays a major contribution in determining the role of each person in the community. The “Omegaverse” community usually composed of 20% of Alphas, 70% of the Betas and the other 10% are Omegas.

Presenting is a term used in this universe that associates with coming of age phase that determines whether the person is an Alpha, Beta or an Omega. The common ages for a person to presents are between 15 – 20 years old and the way they presented depends on what types they are presented with. If they were presented as an Alpha they usually go into rut and they will knot for the first time. Same goes for an Omega except that they will go into heat, which they’ll start to leak from their rear end. Omegas tend to be very needy when they present and seek the company of an Alpha or Beta or even another fellow Omega nearby. Meanwhile, Betas wouldn’t feel anything as intense as an Alpha or Omega just a subtle need to have an intimate company. However in some fictions, they wouldn’t need to go into any of those said before, they just need to take a blood test or a full health test to determine their second gender, usually were done in high school or on birth.

 

Next, comes in various terms that associated with the word "Omegaverse” such as, heats/estrus, ruts, scent glands, mating, knotting, slick, marking, mates, self-lubrication, mating cycles, nesting, suppressants, scenting, presenting etc. These depend on the rules the universe is in.

 

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~TB:ICK.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE!!!!

Cuddles and Huggles.Myluv.