Chapter 3

What Really Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Taeyeon walked back and forth her office looking for something on her bookshelf. It was a book about sociopaths and psychopaths. Once she found the book she sat on the couch for one by the coffee table in her office. According to her meeting with Jiyoung yesterday, it is possible that he was misdiagnosed by his first doctor- but why?

 

Seoul National Asylum was known for its’ integrity. It’ll be a huge bow on them if Taeyeon’s hunches are actually correct and if she was- how did he convince the doctor to do it.

 

A knock on the door broke her train of thoughts. “Come in.”

 

It was her friend Sunny. As soon as Sunny went in, she didn’t beat around the bush and handed Taeyeon the one on one visitation rights on Kwon Jiyoung. However, just as Taeyeon was to reach it- Sunny snatched back the paper from her hands. “You’re expression is troubling. Is there something wrong with him, Taeyeon?”

 

Taeyeon slouched back on the couch. “That’s the thing, Sunny. There was nothing wrong with him. Which intrigues me; why would he still be detained there if he’s already well? Why do you think so, Sunny?”

 

Sunny raised a brow, “If I am him, and I actually killed my ‘missing cousin’ staying there would do nothing good for me. We have 15 years of statute here in Korea. If I get out now, it’ll be hard for me to plead innocent you know.”

 

“But yesterday, he wasn’t showing any signs of wanting to go out or staying in the facility. It was like he was okay whatever comes his way.” Taeyeon bit her lip. “There’s something strange about this case that I can’t seem to pinpoint. My gut says so.”

 

Sunny shrug and made the paper side on the coffee table which was caught by Taeyeon’s agile fingers. “Will his parents allow an audience with me?” Taeyeon asks. “I think I need to understand first how he grew up; you know- some background check on him.”

 

Sunny stood up and paced her hands on her pocket. “I don’t think that’ll be a problem. They’ll welcome anyone with open arms who’ll help their son get better.” Sunny made a small nod and made a salute with her two finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter