Chapter 2

Risk it All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm back and btw, you can also read this on wattpad. I'll be updating on both sites. 

---------------------------------------

 

Seoul, Korea [ 8:33 am; KST] 


The sun was already shining brightly outside. It was a fantastic view to see, specially when you're condo is located near the Han River. Birds are tweeting in melodies and the smell of coffee with toast would make the perfect morning.


Not for a certain brunette though. 


The window blinds, which were supposed to shield the brunette from the sunlight, were opened. Dark brown locks were sprawled onto the pillows and her dress from last night were also at the floor. The rays of the sun from the outside was keeping her from getting a good sleep. She groaned and twisted her body, trying to block herself from the blinding lights. 


"Too much light.." Her perfectly shaped eyebrows were scrunched up and her hand was lifted to make a shield to cover her eyes. Her voice was croaky. 


'Ugh' She groaned slightly since she cannot get back to her sleep. The brunette opened her eyes a little and shut it back again when a massive headache was bound to come. She covered herself with the comforter and that's when she realized that her dress was missing. She's still on her undies though. 


"Oh no." She also realized that the bed she was sleeping on was definitely not hers. She shoot herself right up from the bed, not minding her headache. 


"Where the am I?" She panicked and looked around the room she was in. Someone must've heard her since there were sounds of footsteps that was coming to her. 


Jennie scurried to cover herself with the comforter in a speed of light. She was ready as hell to confront the person who's about to come. 


"Hey, Jen. Glad you're awake now, I was going to kick you out if you wouldn't." The door was opened and there stood her friend, Kim Jisoo. 


"Oh sweet Jisoos, it's just you. Thank god. I thought I had another one night stand. " she sighed and was slowly relaxing now.


'Good, no need to watch out for dating scandals.' Jennie thought. She brought her body to the bed again and closed her eyes. Her head was pounding against her skull. She also felt a little dizzy when she abruptly left the bed once she was awaken.


"Don't you dare sleep again, Rubyjane. Move your and let's get some breakfast." Jisoo removed the comforter away from the brunette and slapped her friend's bottom.


"Let me get some sleep" The dark-brown headed girl whined as she tries to catch the comforter blindly. 


"After what you've put me through last night, I don't think you have the power to whine here." The black haired girl said. 


"What do you mean?" Jennie looked up with a confused face. She does not remember anything from last night. That says a lot about how much she drank. 


"Not gonna tell you until you move your . I'll wait for you outside. You better be moving or else." Jisoo warned with her stern eyes before leaving the brunette inside the room


"Sometimes, she can be pretty scary." Jennie grumbled. 


Afraid to upset her friend, she got off the bed and showered in the bathroom. It was better to follow than to argue with Kim Jisoo. This is one of the times where a good person can be really scary if they go mad. 


While she was under the shower, she tried to think of what the hell happened last night. Her head is still pounding but her mind was curious. It was as if she wanted to remember something important. 


"Let's see.. so I drove to the Hideout and then had some drinks with my friends. Met some co-celebrities as well and?" The brunette pondered while she was washing her hair. 


She closed her eyes for a moment and tried really hard to remember but all she got was a headache. 


". I really can't remember anything. I'll just ask Jisoo or Irene." with that being said, she finished her shower ang her clothes were already prepared on bed. This is something that's natural with their circle of friends. They often have sleepovers and the clothes were necessary for the guests. Well, they do not wear anything less than branded and luxurious clothes. 


She wore a Chanel shirt and a black skirt to match. She made sure to put just a little touch of make up to go for a natural look. It is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. She's still pretty even without makeup. 


After an hour and she completed her look, she walked out of the room to see Jisoo dozing off on her own living room.


"C'mon chicken, let's go." The brunette hollered and waved her hand infront of the black haired girl's face. That seemed to wake her up from a  trance. 


"ing finally! You made me wait for my damn chickens." Jisoo stated and was the first one to leave the door out of her condo. The brunette just laughed at her friend and followed suit. 


The two girls went on their way to the elevator, going down to the lobby in a peaceful way. The security on her place was top notch. No paparazzi or sasaengs can be seen or can enter the vicinity which is why Jisoo bought the place. The view in her room was just a bonus.


"So I know a chicken restaurant near here and I wanted to try--" The black haired girl blabbed and Jennie just shaked her head at her friend. Who eats chicken early in the morning? 


"I'll just get a salad and some medicine for my hangover." 
The dark brown headed girl replied while checking her Chanel purse if she still have her phone and wallet with her. She was accustomed to either eat salad on breakfast or will not eat at all just to comply with her strict diet. 


"Who the hell gets salad for breakfast? are you a goat or something? You need protein in your system!" 


"Hey! I do not have an appetite in the morning that's why I cannot eat anything other than salad." Jennie replied 


"If this is about your diet, I'll kill you." Jisoo squinted her eyes to the brunette and made a sign of her finger slashing her own neck. The brunette just chuckled in response. 


They both made way to Jisoo's luxurious car. It was a Rolls-Royce Cullinan in a shade of black. It was gleaming and it was pleasing to the eye. They both had their seatbelt on and took their path going to the Chicken restaurant which Jisoo has mentioned. 


They have arrived to their destination after a couple of minutes. The location was kind of secluded and the restaurant is new which barely has customers in it. Well, it was still morning after all. For all she knows, Jisoo is the only one who eats chicken for breakfast and until midnight. This girl could last with only chickens on her stomach. 


They settled on a table first and got to their own seats. A man came with his pearly white teeth showing while he smiled. 


"What can I get for you guys?" The man asked. Jisoo was busying herself to check on the menu on which chicken to order. Meanwhile, the brunette looked at him and saw under his name that he was the manager. 

 

"Do you have some kind of salad here?" 


"Oh yes, absolutely. Will that be for 2 orders?" 


"NOO!" 


Both Jennie and the manager was shocked with the black haired girl. 

"I mean I'll have the classic chicken." Jisoo cleared and told the manager her order. She elegantly closed the menu and pretended that nothing happened. Jennie just smirked and the manager just sheepishly smiled. 


"Got it! one salad and one classic chicken comin' right up. " The man winked before he goes back to their kitchen. 


The two girls shared a knowing look before they burst out laughing. 


"What the hell was that, Chu?" 


"Hey, hey, hey. You can't blame me for that. I do not want to eat a goat's meal for breakfast." Jisoo defensively said while smiling. 


"Yeah, right. By the way, what happened last night? I can't remember anything apart from the drinks we had." The brunette groaned and massaged her temples. 


"You really do not remember?" The black haired beauty had her eyes wide open. 


"I did not do anything stupid, did I?" the brunette winced at the possibility of having done something embarrassing.


"Yeah, you did." Jisoo nonchalantly said while eyeing the chicken which the manager has just brought to their table. Including the 'goat's meal'. The order was actually done faster than they expected. 


"Here you go, just give us a holler if you need anything else."  The man gave special attention to Jisoo and smiled widely. The latter just gave a polite smile and a small 'thank you' which made the man flustered before leaving the two famous artists behind.


He must be a fan of Kim Jisoo.


"Jisoo and her fanboys strikes again."


"That still does not equate to those people who keeps looking at you." Jisoo pointed at the back of Jennie, the other staffs were smiling and whispering among theirselves. Jennie looked back and gave a small wave which made them squeal in delight. 

"Anyways, what do you mean I did?" the brunette asked while putting ranch sauce all over her salad. 


"You kind of did something stupid and disgusting. It was hilarious!" Jisoo laughed when she remembered her friend last night at the Hideout. 


"Why are you laughing? what the hell did I do?" she was pouting and whining, which was a rare case to see. She's only like this to her friends. Not even her family can see her this cute. 


"Aww jenduekkie, don't stress yourself too much. You just puked all over somebody." Jisoo was cutting her chicken and ate it. She gave a thumbs up to the manager who keeps on looking at her, prolly waiting for her reaction to the food they've made. 


"Who?! I mean was it a celebrity? politician? child of someone famous? oh my gosh, that was embarrassing." Jennie was horrified when she heard what Jisoo said. Alcohol and Jennie were not supposed to be together. 


"I'm not sure, but she looks gorgeous. Definitely your style." She was savoring both her chicken and her friend's embarrassed face. It was indeed a sight to see.


"Why did you let me puke over someone?" the brunette groaned and wished that she will never see the stranger again. Not that she remembered her face though.


"Oh please, I just saw you after you threw up. I was busy dancing with the girls. Let me tell you though, you were no doubt, the star of the night" Jisoo laughed hard which made the brunette sank lower to her seat.


"What a good friend you are." she sarcastically said while losing the appetite to eat her salad.

"Of course, I would have taken a video if I had the chance. Oh right, did someone perhaps filmed you?"


with that said, she immediately fished out her phone from her purse and turned it on. Something Jennie always does is turning off her phone during a party.


"I have my phone turned off, kindly check on any news on your phone if there's anything posted from last night please." Jennie was nervous and asked her friend for a favor. Her insides were shaking and she cannot fathom the idea of the headlines which can be:


S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter