one

Death’s Caress
Please log in to read the full chapter

It wasn't like Kyungil had the intentions of following YiJeong around. No, that wasn't his intention at all. Even though he secretly wanted to make sure YiJeong would have a secure and stable life as a motherless boy, he didn't mean to continuously follow him up until college days too. 

 

Oh, but to make matters worse he even got involved with said human! How is he supposed to explain to others that he's a 'grim reaper' who enjoys the company of a human? And the biggest question of all; how is YiJeong still not bothered by being an acquaintance of someone that's not even technically alive? He's always answering with things like "Well Kyungil, you're nice to me so I don't mind" and "you're not hurting me so why does it matter?" 

 

But it doesn't erase the fact that people often stare at the two when they're out in public together. And there's no doubt in Kyungil's mind that people stare because he looks like death and YiJeong resembles a ball of sunshine. It's not like Kyungil wants people to see him, but he can't allow YiJeong to walk around and seem as though he's talking to himself when in reality Kyungil is right next to him. 

 

"You overthink too much," a small hand on his shoulder breaks him out of his daily thoughts. Kyungil turns slightly to the right to face the shorter boy before answering him,"and you should really warn me before you touch me so suddenly YiJeong." "Oh blah blah, I know I know. Sorry," YiJeong answers while removing his hand and sticking it in his jacket pocket,"it's just that every time I see you after classes, you're always thinking about something and I'm almost always positive it's about nothing important." 

 

Kyungil scoffs before rolling his eyes and making his way down the steps that

Please log in to read the full chapter