Chapter 3

The mob boss’s nerdy princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Jackson !" Jaebum cheered skipping into the lounge room. It was now 4 pm, and Yugyeom was working in his office, leaving Jaebum to do as he pleases.

"Hi, Jae !" Jack smiled widely, noticing the small boy, who was dressed in a pink shirt, white jean and sneakers entering the room. Jaebum immediately walked towards Jackson falling into the fair skinned man's arms.

There were half a dozen more people in the room; they watched on as Jaebum and Jackson interacted, hoping to flirt and pick one for the night. Luckily Yugyeom never knew about what his mobster agents were thinking. Otherwise, they would all be dead.

"When are you dying your hair next? I was thinking about dying my hair..." Jaebum trailed off in thought, straddling Jackson , who was seated on the one seater couch.

"Don't know babe, I like the Blonde , so I might just touch up any re-growth I have. What colour do you want?" The two spoke as if they were alone in the room, neither of them cared about the other six mobsters who had returned their attention to the television.

"Reddish brown !" Jb cheered.

"Well then, I can make that happen." Jackson winked at the boy pulling out his phone. "Here I can order some reddish brown dye now." Jackson dyed his hair a lot; he knew where to get the best dye, money wasn't a matter. Not when all thirty people living in a mansion as big as the queen's house each owned Ferrari's, bought for them boy none other than Yugyeom himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter