Chapter 2

The mob boss’s nerdy princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, little Princess. Yugyeom proclaimed, leaning down to kiss Jaebum , who was sitting on their bed, roaming through Google.

"Hi, Love !" Jaebum squeaked, leaning up for a kiss, his boyfriend laughed at Jaebum's enthusiasm. Nonetheless, he leant down placing a tender kiss onto his lips.

"Mmm want more Love ," Jaebum complained as Yugyeom pulled away from the innocent kiss. Yugyeom chuckled.

"No can do baby, we got a job to do, come on get your little up and go dress in something y."

Yugyeom and two dozen of his gang members were going to be raiding an enemies base today, with no particular goal in mind. Raids were a 'sport' for the  man; he enjoyed watching as his enemies were crushed by his forces.

However, today's raid would be somewhat different as Jaebum would be attending. Occosainly, if Yugyeom deemed the attack safe, he would allow his little princess to act as the 'distraction'.

Jaebum loved this, he got to dress up like a little chic, put on makeup and flirt with the enemy, it was all a game; not just to Yugyeom but to Jaebum too.

Eventually, Jaebum did get dressed; he chose a pair of tight jeans and a black and gold oversized top that reveals his collarbone and screams iness to the viewers, and he tightened the top at his hip level with a golden belt. He looked y; his plump was perfectly outlined by this.

"How do I look?" Jaebum teased, striding out of the walk in wardrobe.

" princess," Yugyeom mumbled, walking forward and sneaking his arms around the boy's waist, his hands imme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter