Chapter 1

The mob boss’s nerdy princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jinyoung is a name Jaebum has become familiar with over the years. No, he hasn't met the man, but he feels like he could tell you Jinyoung’ entire life story. How is this? Because Yugyeom rants about him.

Kim Yugyeom , twenty-six years old and a mob boss. However, Jaebum more commonly calls him Love. Jaebum is 23, turning 24 in three months . He and Yugyeom have been dating since he was 21 and Yugyeom was 24 .

Jaebum was a high school reject, the boy everyone bullied. His parents went as far as to disown him. However, when his parents kicked him out, everything changed. Yugyeom , took him in, soon enough the two were dating.

It didn't take long for him to realise that Yugyeom was a mob boss, and frankly, he didn't mind; it turned him on. His love was powerful, with the click of his fingers he could have someone killed, or someone rewarded. With Yugyeom’ power, came Jaebum' power. Nobody messed with the bosses princess. All it took was Jaebum to tell Yugyeom that someone flirted with him and the next day, that person would be dead.

Yugyeom’s mob owned a series of mansions across Seoul . Jaebum and Yugyeom live together in mob's largest house, along with thirty of the higher ranking members of the gang. Jaebum gets anything he wants when he wants it within the household.

The black haired boy, who stands a mere five feet and 7 inches off the ground would walk into the lounge room, long sweater flapping as he stepped. If he wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter