No More

No More

One of the hosts of the show "Life Bar" asked Solar "How was your past relationships" Shin Dong Yup asked her as his smile plastered on his face.

"I can say that it was worthwhile those relations I had, but I guess having worthwhile relationships doesn't really last it is where I can say we fall out of love I guess." Solar explained seriously as she managed to smile in the end

"What do you mean fall out of love?" Han Hye Jin asked as she noticed how Solar was really serious on her answer.

"I mean those boyfriends I had loved me so much but I know inside that it wasn't enough at all.. They lacked nothing, I lacked something and I don't know what it was... but all those relationships ended in good terms that is why I am still happy."

"I guess you have a lot of rough relationships" heechul sarcastically said, "What do you mean rough?" Kim jun hyun asked Hee chul 
"I mean she had a rough time breaking up with them" Hee chul explain and laugh it out

The other hosts including Solar laughed of the Idea.

"Are you dating someone right now Miss Solar-ssi?" Dong Yup asked. "No I'm single since my debut" Solar answered back.

"But I heard your agency never banned dating to their artists? That means your last relationship was 3 years ago?" Dong Yup asked as if it was unbelievable to hear.

"Yes it has been 3 years" Solar answered with a smile on her face.

"Do you have someone who you admired to these days?" Hee chul added smiling at Solar as Solar slowly took a small sip on the cocktail that the bartender made for her.

"These past few days, I think I really do admire the RBW's CEO cause the way she move was actually smooth and prideful in a good way in my opinion." Solar explained.

"You mean CEO Moonbyul the one who bought RBW?" Han Hye Jin said.

"Oh CEO Byul we hang out a lot though she really loves to invite us to escape rooms." Hee Chul added as he uplift her friend's image.

"She's a smart one in my opinion secretly buying RBW's stocks little by little was kind of tactful but she succeed." Kim Jun commented as he nod his head

"What do you want to say to CEO Moonbyul? Maybe she's watching right now?" Dong Yup teased as the camera zoomed on Solar's face.

Solar laughed her nervousness out as she try to calm herself up "Hi Moonbyul-nim I really admire you a lot hope we can hangout someday" Solar said as she laughed a loud after.

Solar felt doubtful as she doesn't know how this revelation will affect her career and her fans. She was nervous what might happen after her guesting, knowing how Korea disapproves same relationships.

"That was a wonderful message Miss Solar-ssi I hope Moonbyul message you soon." Dong Yup said as she gave her flowers.

"Thank you for guesting on Life bar." Dong Yup uttered as they slightly bow to each other after standing up, "Thank you too" Solar uttered.

The shooting ended and they went back to the back room "Solar-ssi I guess your really lucky today, I told Moonbyul about you and she said she's actually here, would you like to meet her?" Hee Chul asked her directly.

"Oh? Really? I'm not prepared though..." Solar answered.

"You don't need to be prepared come on" Hee Chul dragged Solar towards the hallway.

They went to the 3rd floor of the building where there are the offices, "Moonbyul!" Hee Chul shouted as Solar looked at the person on the far end.

Its Moonbyul.

Moonbyul was wearing a dark gray suit with her ash blonde hair she was walking alone holding her phone.

Hee Chul immediately went to Moonbyul.

"Moonbyul-ssi this is Solar our guest from Life bar awhile ago and she really admired you." Hee Chul introduced Solar

"Really? Hi Solar-ssi nice meeting you" Moonbyul asked.

"Nice meeting you too" Solar answered as she smiled towards Moonbyul

Moonbyul scanned her from head to toe, Solar was wearing a black fitted dress that has a long slit on the side that somewhat expose her left leg.

"You look gorgeous today Miss Solar-ssi and I like your new song Hello." Moonbyul said as Solar immediately uttered her 'thank yous'

"Would you guys like to hangout maybe for dinner?" Moonbyul asked.

"Maybe Miss Solar can accompany you I have a blind date in while, maybe next time I guess." Hee Chul said as he started tapping on is phone and suddenly bid his goodbye leaving Solar with Moonbyul.

"You're still into blind dates huh? Bye then!" Moonbyul uttered.

When Hee Chul disappeared Moonbyul looked at Solar and smiled.

"Yong Why did you reveal it, I thought you're afraid that your fans might dislike you?" Moonbyul whispered.

"I know that but I—" Solar attempted to explain while Moonbyul looking at her."

"Ahh it's hard to explain, thankfully I only said I admire you.." Solar uttered

"Why is there anything else other than admiring me?" Moonbyul looked at Solar intently as she smirked at Solar teasing her.

"Aigoo Byuliee let's just go and eat dinner cause I am hungry" Solar uttered.

"Dun-dunnie why are you wearing such clothes guys out there might fall for you" Moonbyul whispered to Solar on their way to the elevator.

"It will be fine I don't care about any of them." Solar answered back.

—Parking—

"Yong did the bartender gave you a cocktail?" Moonbyul asked "Yes why?" Solar answered looking at Moonbyul

"That's why..." Moonbyul uttered

"Maybe" Solar answered back

"By the way you didn't answered my question awhile ago!" Moonbyul shouted inside her car as she moved closer to Solar and tried to pinch her cheeks "You cute little squirtle!" Moonbyul added

"A-Aaww what question? Stop it!" Solar answered as she removed Moonbyul's hand on her face and caress her own cheeks.

"I asked you awhile ago is there anything else other than admiring me?" Moonbyul asked nagging Solar.

"Fine, I also love you okay happy?" Solar said while she cringed inside.

Moonbyul smiled big as she nod to Solar's answer. "Did you know why I revealed my admiration to you?" Solar said to Moonbyul

"Why?" Moonbyul asked "Cause I am breaking up with you." Solar continued.

"WHAT!? Why??? " Moonbyul uttered as she looked like defeated. "Chill I'm joking okay?" Solar immediately uttered.

"That's not a good joke" Moonbyul answered seriously at Solar.

"I know I'm sorry.. " Solar frowned and pouted in front of Moonbyul.

"It was my anniversary gift to you..." Solar softly whispered at Moonbyul
"I don't wanna love you secretly... not anymore." Solar explained

"I don't want you to force yourself doing this, I know it's hard for you.." Moonbyul answered back as she had the urged to hug her 3 years girlfriend.

"I think I am ready..." Solar answered
"Okay then well get through this together okay?" Moonbyul uttered as she stole a kiss from Solar.

Solar pulled Moonbyul once again for a long kiss.

—the next day—

Solar's phone was blasting so loud with her ringtones and a lot of notificatio that she is receiving.

Solar opened her eyes and immediately grabbed her phone from the side table, since yesterday she had a hunch that this might happen the next day after her guesting, but when she unlocked her phone she didn't expect what she saw.

It was all about her and Moonbyul's secret relationship, Dispatch released picture of then while having a date on a beach and on a park where it was already dark.

Both of them wearing black jackets and a face mask but due to the clarity of the pictures they were able to be identified easily. Her manager called her a lot f times when she answered she immediately regretted it.

"Solar you are in a BIG MESS!" Her manager said as soon as she answered the call, "Why I thought I'm free to date?" Solar answered back.

"Yes you are allowed to date but that only includes boys and not girls do you understand?" Her manager explained

"I'll pick you up in 30! The CEO wants to talk to you" Her manager said.

"Okay manager-nim" Solar answered back

When the call was done she saw numerous texts from Moonbyul asking her if she was okay, but in her mind it's not yet time to reply to her she wanted to fix this first before reassuring Moonbyul.

--COMPANY--

(Solar's company here isn't RBW)

"Solar deny this issue and I'll let you off the hook, or admit this and I will cease our contract." CEO Kim uttered

"What do you have the right to drop me off just because of this? I will never deny this because it is true" Solar answered.

"Okay then please prepare to release a statement later and wait a week as we nullify your contract. You may go." CEO Kim uttered as Solar's manager dragged her out of the room. "B-But wait!" Solar tried to fight back but she wasn't able to escape from her manager's hold.

"I told you to be careful!" Her manager said.

Her manager left her on her practice room as she sat on a chair grabbing her phone out. She scrolled through social media, she saw some of her fans being disgusted at her and some of them were actually still supporting her.

She felt at ease that even though some of her fans left her there are still some who supported her. She opened her messaging app replying to Moonbyul.

"I guess I am fine I will never deny those photos Byul I think it is time, though my label said they'll nullify my contract." Solar send the message to Byul.

After sending Byul her message her phone suddenly ringed. "Yong are you really okay want me to come over?" Byul immediately said."No, Byul I know your busy" Solar answered.

" I know you're not okay I saw other people's comments about us and they are nasty. I am worried about you." Moonbyul explained

"The thing is there are still people who still supports me and you are still there supporting so I think that is fine."

"Okay then just call me if you need anything" Moonbyul replied back sounding completely worried for Yong.

"Okay Love you." Solar replied

"Love you too." Moonbyul replied back

Few more photos were released by dispatch of them giving smack kisses to each other. These photos got mixed reactions that actually attract more people about the Issue.

A few hours after Solar's Label released a statement regarding the said dating rumors, admitting it was all true. People were separated based with their opinions, some asking Solar to completely retire from work but some actually asked Solar continue and they will still support her.

There were Pros and Cons in Solar's issue unexpectedly one of her Pros where she obtained a lot of new fans most were from the LGBT.

A few days after Solar's Label officially Dropped her reasoning out that there has been misunderstanding between Solar and the company since then. It was shocking for a lot of people and especially Solar.

Solar didn't think that they will actually drop her, but as soon as the statement regarding her nullification of Contract, the company experienced backslash and Money issues because the company shares are getting pulled out which means there is a chance that they will need to file for bankruptcy.

The two also got a lot of guesting together retelling their love story to everyone who is curious.

Everyone was shocked when they found out that they are actually dating for 3 years. Solar's Old company filed Bankruptcy and wasn't able to handle their current artists, Solar on the other hand had a hint whose fault was that, "Byul did you knew something about my old company?" Solar asked, Mooonbyul just smiled sheepishly.

They are currently on Moonbyul's pad as Solar planned to stay the night. Solar called Moonbyul from the kitchen as Byul appeared wearing her pyjamas.

"I know you're addicted with these stocks and share stuffs..." Solar raised her eyebrows at Moonbyul, "Yeah I was one of those stock holders..." Moonbyul explained "WHAT?" Solar asked completely shocked "What do you mean?" Solar Continued.

"What I mean is I have been buying some of their shares I probably got 8% of their share as soon as they dropped you, I pulled out my stock and some followed me I guess." Moonbyul explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Solar asked.

"I know you'll be angry and I pulled out my shares cause you're not with them anymore it makes sense." Moonbyul explained some more. "I actually want you to be under RBW so that you can be rest assured."Moonbyul continued "I think I will just always depend on you so it's okay there are still other Labels wants to sign me up." Solar explained "Okay then..." Moonbyul answered sounding quite sad.

"Next time tell me first if you have these kinds of things okay?." Solar softly uttered as she tightly hugged Moonbyul. "Okay ddun ddunie but give me a kiss first" Moonbyul said as she pouted immediately.

Solar moved closer to Byul as she gave her a long passionate Kiss.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know it was fast tracked I'm sorry

Didn't rechecked grammars and etc.. I am really sorry

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

Feedback and reactions are gladly accepted

GOGOBEBE

Sorry it is short. I'll still improve myself in the future.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING AND WAITING FOR MY STORIES

sorry if I disappoint anyone in any way!

Have Fun!

Like, Comment, subscribe and Favorite if you want

Lastly I want to thank @worthlessgays aka Mamamoo Scenarios for allowing me to use her Idea of CEO Byul and Singer Solar

Thank you for reading~

CIAO