It's Our Secret (Part 2)

One Shots/random prompts

The conference call had just finished, Mina was feeling pretty exhausted after that, she was glad she had Sana in the room, she honestly doesn't know how she'd get through the days without her bestfriend by her side. The lunch period had come around and staff at the office were heading to the cafeteria. Sana and Mina had headed there straight after the conference had ended, finding a table to sit at with their lunch, a lot of employees went out so it was never too busy. Jeongyeon was making her way over, she was stopped by Jiyho, one of her bestfriends, always so happy and helpful, they had small talk before entering the canteen. It took Jeongyeon about 2 seconds to notice Mina and her face instantly lit up, she couldn't believe how beautiful her girlfriend was, she always got butterflys seeing Mina from afar, she looked so etheral, two plates of food were served up and Jiyho and Jeongyeon had now joined Mina and Sana at their table. Jeong had chosen to sit next to Mina, greeting her with a smile and a hand squeeze under the table, Mina returned the smile, bumping her shoulder with Jeongyeon. Jiyho sat next to Sana, also giving her a smile, Sana in return kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. Jeongyeon groaned a little "I can't believe you too get to be all lovey dovey in public it's disgusting" Mina and Jiyho let out a chuckle. "Please Jeongie you and Mina don't have physical contact in public but your face is always so mushy when you see her, now that is disgusting" Sana said sticking her tongue out to the older girl. Jiyho just hit her girlfriends arm lightly and told her not to friends. "Hey! I can't help that she's just so darn adorable, those faces aren't voluntary, Mina just has that affect on people." Jeongyeon had such a grin plastered on her face, Mina was smiling like crazy but also had a blush sitting on her cheeks because her girlfriend was complementing her in such a public place. "I'm sorry we can't show public affection Jeongie, I don't want to cost you your job and my father to hunt you down." Mina said with a chuckle but honestly whenever Mina's dad was brought up it gave her goosebumps. Mina now lay her free hand on Jeongyeons knee giving it a squeeze, it seemed to soothe the older girl.

Lunch had come to an end and all 4 girls where in one of the spare conference rooms going over figure sheets for the week and just enjoying each others company, it wasn't often they had to go through work loads all together. That time was cut short though when there was a knock to the door and Mr.Myoui enter, Jeongyeon had instantly stood up to bow a whole 90 degrees and greet him, Mr.Myoui had just given her a stern look, Jeongyeon had sat back down, sweat now forming on her forehead. Sana was trying not to let out the laugh she was holding in, she new how scared Jeong was of Mr.Myoui and felt sorry for but she also knew she could be a big dork. Mina had stood up to draw attention away from Jeonyeon, who looked like she had stopped breathing. "Dad, is everything okay, what brings you out of your office?" Mr.Myoui turned to face his daughter "Mina, me and your mother will be attending a dinner tonight with one of my business partners and I would like you to also come along, 8:00PM, my driver will pick you up from your apartment, they would love to meet the brains behind the company and that is you sweety." "Uh.. yeah sure I can do that, I get off at 5:30PM so I'll be ready." Mina said with a smile, her father returned it and then excused himself. "Weird he came over to tell you when he could have just called you" Jiyho had said from her seat. "Yeah.." Mina also thought it was a little strange her father came in person, she thought it must be a pretty important meal. Jeongyeon had let out the breathe she had been holding in for what seemed like forever, her face a deep shade of red. Sana and Jiyho seeing the discomfort Jeongyeon was feeling decided to go get the girls drinks and let Mina calm her down. Mina was now sat on the table in front of Jeongyeon rubbing the older girls cheek with her thumb, she had found overtime that Jeong had found this very soothing and helped calm her down. Now leaning forward Mina planted a soft kiss on her forehead, Jeongyeon was now fully entranced by Mina. "I'm sorry he makes you so uncomfortable and I really wish he didn't take sure a disliking to you without knowing you" Mina said with a frown. Jeongyeon had moved Mina's hand into her own now, the back of it, looking at their fingers. "Yeah.. Me too, I'm sorry I act like a mess around him, I can see exactly why he'd never accept me as your partner," something sad in her voice. Mina pulled her hand out of Jeongyeons, prompting the girl to look up, now both her hands where on either side of Jeongyeons face, there weren't many times when Mina was careless with her relationship with Jeongyeon but this was one of them because the girl in front of her was upset and it broke her heart to think that she wasn't good enough when she was more than good enough to her. Mina leant in and gave Jeongyeon a long kiss on the lips, taking in the taste of her cherry lip balm, she new this had done the trick because Jeongyeon was now smiling into the kiss and had her hands placed on Mina's waist. After about 30 seconds they drew back and they were both now smiling like two kids in love, which they were. "Thank you" was all Jeongyeon said, she new exactly what Mina had mean't when she gave her that kiss, their feelings where so strong no words were needed in such situations. "Always" is the only thing Mina had said before Sana and Jiyho had re-entered the room with drinks for them all, an atmosphere a lot calmer now, letting the girls finish their work.

Mina had been home now for almost two hours, having had something light to eat, showered and picked out her outfit for tonights event with her parents. She had gone with  a black blouse, red skirt with knee high socks and black boots, thinking she should look smart but not too formal. Not much longer after she had gotten ready her fathers driver had turned up. Mina's family had arrived at the resturant and where seated at their table reservation and about 5 minutes after they had settled, who mina can only assume as her fathers work collegue walked through the door with what seems to be his own family, wife and son. They made their way over to the table where everyone exchanged hello's and bows. Mr.Lee's son seated himself across from Mina giving her a warm smile which she returned. The evening went on with both families enjoying their meals and the fathers conversing a lot, espeically about the business. They then began to speak about there children and their achievments, Mr.Lee was very interested in meeting Mr.Myoui's daughter and he was not disapointed, she was a very smart young women and beautiful too, this had also caught Mr.Lee's sons eye too. "I see there are a lot of simularites between Mina and Hoesok, they'd make a powerful pair running a company." Mr.Lee had stated, Mina had just smiled in response, she had hoped these two weren't going to be paired up in any sort of conversation tonight but that seemed out of the question. "Well they'll have a chance to when Hoesok here tranfers over for his 6 month training period, I'm sure they'll learn a lot from each other" Mr.Myoui stated. Mina was now taken a back at this news, what had suprised her even more is that Hoesok had no reaction to this information, like he already knew it was going to happen. "Working at Myoui industries?" Mina had now spoken up, gaining her fathers attention. "Yes sweetie, Hoesok is a leader in his field and I think that could be something he passes over to our employees, working with you aswell will help strengthen both of you in the long run." He said facing his daughter, gaining nods from around the table. Mina was now starting to feel time move a lot more slowly the faster she wanted it to go.

Dinner had come to an end and both families had said their goodbyes, Mina was in the car with her Mother and Father heading back home. "Hoesok was such a lovely young man, handsome too, don't you think Mina dear?" Mina's mom had spoke up drawing her attention away from thw window. "Uhh. yeah he was nice" was all she said. "It will do you good to spend time with him Mina, I'm sure he's someone who could make you very happy and lead you to greater things." It had now clicked in Mina's head why this had been so important to her father, he was trying to set them up she thought, a headache now coming along, this is the last thing she had needed and now the guy was forced into working with her for the next 6 months. Mina had been home for just above half an hour now, not much else had been said in the car as Mina had to stop herself answering her father back about how she didn't need him medling in her love life and that in fact she was in a relationship but that wouldn't do her or Jeongyeon any good, Not a second after that thought a knock was heard at her door and she opened it to see just who she was thinking of stood right there. "Hey gorgeous" Jeongyeon said with a lopsided grin, making Mina role her eyes but a smile sitting on her lips. She had pulled Jeongyeon into her apartemant and into a tight hug taking in the scent of her girlfriend as she returned the hug wrapping her hands around her waist kissing the top of Mina's head. "How was dinner with Satan.. I mean your dad?" Mina hit Jeongyeons arm but couldn't help the chuckle that escaped , "it was what you'd expect from my father, right now I don't wanna talk about it, I just want to cuddle with you on the couch watching horrible televsion, I've missed this." Mina said with sincerity, Jeongyeon wasn't one to object, Mina had looked a little exhausted and she didn't want to pry right now, she new Mina would tell her all about it, but at this moment cuddling with the love of her life and enjoying the evening was much more important. They where wrapped up in a blanket on the couch, with Jeongyeons arms tucked around Mina, her head on her shoulder engrossed in what was on the televsion, Mina's mind however was wandering about what these next six months had in store for her and how she was going to keep hers and Jeongyeons feeling together.