It's our secret (part 1)

One Shots/random prompts

She sat back in her office chair and undid the top button of her blouse, it wasn't exactly summer time yet but the office always got so heated mid-day, a small fan placed on her desk was now just recycling the hot air in the room back to her. Jeongyeon rubbed just underneath her eyes and grabbed her water bottle before taking two short sips, refreshing she thought, not a second after she screwed the lid on a soft knock was heard on her office door and it was brushed open, a smile beaming from the other girls face as she entered with her left hand holding folders tightly to her chest. Jeongyeon quickly sat her self straight and smiled back just as wide. Mina was her co-worker here, beautiful, intelligent, gentle and sweet, always showing perfect results and encouraging the other workers here on her team, many people admired her including Jeongyeon. She was very important, her father Akira Myoui, the man who in fact owned and ran this building wasn't someone to be messed with, he was nice enough, but when it involved his daughter there's nothing he wouldn't do to protect her. Oh, and she was also Jeongyeons girlfriend, perhaps the reason she feared Mr. Myoui just a little bit more than everyone else, it was also a secret kept from him and Mina's family. Jeongyeon believes Mina's dad would actually hire a hitman to hunt her down if he ever found out.

Jeongyeon was taken out of her thoughts when a soft squeeze was felt on her shoulder, she hadn't realised she'd been staring and Mina had gotten so close. "Hey sleepy head are you okay?" Mina's voice was so soft in her ear, Jeongs heart was beating a little bit faster now. "um.. Sorry I spaced out, yeah I'm okay thank you, do I really look tired?" Mina's hand was still on her shoulder, smile still on her lips. "I could tell, you have been up very late this past week working on assignments and your body is starting to take a toll" concern was now in Mina's eyes as her hand had shifted to brush Jeongyeons cheek every so delicately before slowing pulling it away. Jeongyeon missed the contact already. "We've had a lot of deadlines this week and I'm just making sure we hit them and if I recall it was you who kept me up last night" a grin on her lips and she saw Mina's cheeks begin to glow red, mission accomplished she thought. She felt a light thud to her arm were Mina teasingly hit her but she was smiling again. A whole 5 minutes had passed since Mina had entered and they were just enjoying each others company, that is until another knock was heard at the door and the head of their co-worker Sana had popped in. "There you are Minari! We've got a conference call coming through in five and you're in charge of it" Sana had now fully entered into the office, Mina was now getting up from the guest seat to head off with Sana. "That's fine, we'll head there now" she smiled looking towards Sana. "Okay! Sorry for stealing her away Jeong I'll be sure to bring her back don't worry" Sana said with a wink. Jeongyeon thought about how Sana knowing about their relationship was a bad idea but she was Mina's best friend so she trusted her, she still wasn't fond of the teasing though. Mina now by Sana's side nudged her friend and rolled her eyes before turning to Jeongyeon and giving her one of her best smiles before they parted ways. Having a relationship with one of Asia's wealthiest men's daughter was terrifying but it was Mina so it was worth it.