Final 2 (Choonhee's POV)

Paper Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{May 29th, 2018; 1:48 P.M.}

"Oh my gosh!!"

"It's so beautiful!!"

"Can't believe we are here!"

I groan from my sleep and slowly open my eyes. I rubbed my eyes thinking, "why did my sleep feel so comfortable?"

I was about to move my head, but felt something was on top. I looked down and notice how close I am to Minchan. My eyes suddenly went wide and I thought, "oh my god, what and how?"

I didn't know what to do, so I stayed there like a statue and thought, "what do I do?! Should I wake him up by saying, "Minchan-sshi, we are here" or should I poke him until he wakes up, then I say, "we are here"? Aish I don't know anymore!"

I felt Minchans' head move that I suddenly close my eyes, pretending to sleep. I heard him groaned and I feel like he is staring at me. I pretend to yawn and slowly sat up, so that my head is not on his shoulders anymore. I stretched and look at him. I reply shyly, "good afternoon, Minchan-ssi."

"Good afternoon, Choonhee-sshi," he reply and looked away, scratching his head like he was shy. But, I didn't notice about it and looked at the front of the bus, seeing if we were almost there. Our teacher reply with a smile, "welcome to Vivaldi Park Ocean World!"

As soon as the bus stopped at the hotel, everyone on the bus tried to run out and our teacher was telling us to not be in a rush. But, everyone wanted to get out to put their stuff away and go on the swimming parks. Everyone except me and Minchan stayed behind since we didn't want to get run over by them. Everyone put their stuff on the hotel room and started getting ready to go swimming especially the girls. They wanted guys to look at them and think they are pretty. When I got to my room, I saw Nauen putting make up on, Chaeyoung unpacking her stuff, and Sungyeon taking a selfie. They all stared at me and I bow at them. Then walk to the bunk bed that wasn't taken. I sat down and Chaeyoung sat next to me, then reply with a small smile, "I'm Chaeyoung."

"I'-I'm Choonhee," I reply with a shy smile. Nauen finished her make up and look at me with a straight, cool face, "I'm Nauen."

"I'm Sungyeon," she reply with a huge smile on her face. I nodded with a shy smile on my face and ask, "are you guys going swimming?"

"Yeah, wouldn't want to miss the fun at the water park," Nauen answered grabbing her swimming suit, then head to the bathroom. Chayeong reply smiling, "and also, there is hot dudes there too."

"I saw you sitting with Mr. Cool guy on the bus," Sungyeon reply with a smirk, "do you like him?"

"W-What?" I asked with wide eyes. They all giggled and Nauen answered smiling, "we were gonna ask you to sit with us on the bus, but Mr. Cool guy was sitting next to you."

"We think that he likes you," Chaeyeong reply smiling, "you like laid your head on his shoulder and he also put his head on top of yours too."

"W-What?" I ask with a confused face, "wa-wait, you think he likes me? A girl like me?"

"I mean did he ask you to sit with him or what?" Chaeyeong ask with a confuse face. I bit my lips thinking if I should tell them and they stared at me, studying my face. Sungyeon answered with a smirk, "he ask you to sit with him."

"H-How did you know?" I ask with a shocked face. Nauen answered smiling, "your face says it all. So, he does like you."

"N-No way!" I reply in disbelief, "I just think he is being nice since I had no where to sit."

"Maybe or maybe not," Chayeong reply shrugging her shoulders. Sungyeon reply, "anyways, we should all go swimming together."

"Come with us," Nauen reply smiling while looking at me. I scratched the back of my head and thought nervously, "should I really go swimming?"

"Come on, Choonhee," Chayeong reply smiling, "it will be fun, besides we want to get to know you more."

"We actually asked the teacher to put you in our room so that we can talk," Sungyeon reply smiling. I smiled and nod my head. They smile and Nauen reply smiling, "let me put make up on you and then you can go change into your swimming suit."

"Huh?" I ask with a shocked face, "ma-makeup?! N-No, it-"

"Do you want to impress Minchan or not?" Nauen ask with a smile. I bit my lips and gave in. Nauen smiled and start putting makeup on me. When she was done, she made me look towards the mirror and I was shock to see my face. I touched my face and thought to myself, "wow, I look different."

They smiled at my look and Sungyeon reply, "Minchan is going to like you."

"You are so pretty, Choonhee," Chayeong reply smiling, "you should wear makeup more often."

"Go put on your swimming suit on," Nauen reply smiling and I went to my suit case. I saw my swimming suit and I thought, "I should have brought a one piece..."

I grabbed it and grabbed a long shirt to wear over my swimsuit. I went into the bathroom and put on my swimsuit. When I finished, I came out and Nauen ask, "how come you are wearing a shirt over your bikini?"

"She can wear it if she wants," Chayeong answered with a smile, "I am also wearing one too."

"Alright then," Sungyeon reply with a clap, "lets' go swimming!"

We all nodded and I ask Nauen, "so will my make up come off?"

"It's water proof," Nauen reply smiling. I nodded with a smile and we started walking to the water park. When we got there, it looked fun, but I was getting nervous since I am scared of getting drowned. We walked to where all of the deep pool is and I got nervous. I looked at the girls and notice they put there towels on the chairs by the huge umbrellas. I followed suit and sat on the chair. Sungyeon, Nauen, and Chayeong were standing up, then they were walking away, but Chayeong stopped and looked at me. She ask with a confused face, "why are you sitting there?"

"O-Oh, I just want to stay by the shade since it's pretty hot out here," I answered with a cheeky smile. Chayeong nodded and reply, "well, if you need us, we will be at the snack area and will be back."

I nodded smiling and Chayeong walked away. I looked around and thought, "I wonder where Minchan i-"

I stopped my thoughts when I saw Minchan coming. I froze when I saw him; he was wearing his swimming trunks and had a white t-shirt on. I could feel my cheeks heating up and my heart was beating in a fast pace. I looked away when Minchan looked at me and I thought trying to calm down, "I need to stay calm."

"Minchan."

I looked to see who was calling for Minchan and saw it was Yeri. She went to him and ask smiling, "do you want to be my partner for swimming rides?"

"Sorry," Minchan reply with a straight face, "my partner is Choonhee."

He walked away from her and I could see she was irritated, then she walked to her group of friends. Minchan walk towards me and every step he takes towards me, my heart beats. He suddenly was in front of me and I looked at him with a shocked face, then ask, "y-yes?"

"Did you forget that we are partners?" Minchan ask. I shook my head and answered with a soft voice, "s-sorry, I didn't mean it like that..."

He looked away and then sat next to me on my right. My heart was beating in a fast pace again and I thought nervously, "Oh my gosh, I need to calm down."

I started fanning myself by using my hands and he ask, "are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah," I answered as I was blushing, "i-it's just real-eally hot."

He nodded and then gave me a electric mini fan. I looked at him with a shocked yet confused look, then ask, "for me?"

"You don't want it?" Minchan ask and was about to take it away, but I took it and reply with a smile, "thanks."

I turn it on and it felt nice. I smiled and didn't notice Minchan was looking at me until I looked at him. He looked away and cleared his throat. I ask with a confused face, "is there something on my face?"

"No," he answered as he was not looking at me, "but your cheeks are red."

"W-Well, it's because it is from the h-h-heat," I reply blushing even more. It suddenly got awkward and I ask looking at Minchan, "are you enjoying this place?"

"Not really," he answered not interested in the conversation. I bit my lips and nodded slowly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter