Chapter 1 : The Day We Met

Aleah Winston (The Fallen )

 

Aleah Point of View

 

"Ohayō Papa."  Bati ko kay Papa while doing his morning routine. 

 

Nagbubuhat na naman ng barbel niya. May gym naman kami sa bahay, iwan ko ba dito at gusto niya dito sa gilid ng swimming pool.

 

"Ohayo!" He answered.

Anyway, I am a 1/4 Japanese  and 1/4 American blood while, my mother was a pure Filipino. Papa doesn't speak or understand Tagalog, that's why we talked Japanese and English when we are at home.

"Papa, where's mama?" I waited for his answer habang dahan-dahang ibinaba ang kanyang barbel.

 

"Kanojo wa mada nemutte iru to omoimasu." Nagtaka naman ako bigla,  kung bakit tulog pa si mama, palagi namang nauunang nagigising iyon.

Well nevermind, I'll text her nalang for a goodmorning message.

"Papa, I have to go to school, please tell Mom, that I want to be early for my first day." I said and he just nodded for an answer then I kissed him sa cheeks.

 

Maaga akong gumising kaya ayoko muna ng mga stress at mga pangit na mga pagmumukha ngayong araw nato.

 

"Manong Edgar, ano na naman bang tinutunganga mo diyan?"

Isa pa itong tangang guard namin, wala na ngang initiative minsan, tulala naman palagi. Hindi niya kasi narinig ang busina ko.

Agad naman siyang tumakbo para pagbuksan ako ng gate.

"Sorry Maam."Sabi nito na nakayuko ang mga ulo.

Binuksan ko naman ng konte ang window ng kotse.

 

"Alam mo naman ako Manong, sa susunod ha? I will fire you na."  As my disappointment I just rolled my eyes on him, and went by my car outside the gate.

 

      First class today after a long holiday. And I'm already a second - year college taking up Business Administration. Kasi kailangan ko ang kurso na ito for the company's sake.

Well, growing up to a wealthy family wasn't all you thought was easy. Because everything needs to be managed as a preparation for your future. Every day must be beneficial and productive.

 

    The caused was we're one of the 10 most wealthy families in the world. We have 65 branches of private universities named Watterson University in selected countries worldwide, one of which is the Philippines. Actually, we lived here for good, and it's my mom's decision since our family was here.

 

    And , there's a lot of weight on my shoulders. Cause since I was six years old , my Dad and his business partners always pressured me that the hope of the organization's was in my hands.

 

 

 

~ Now, I'm heading to school. And the car I used now was my favorite car. Ito ang regalo sakin ni Mama when she knew na nag excell ako sa lahat ng mga academic subjects ko.

 

Who says you can't buy happiness from money? When you cruise around the city in one of those supercars that only a handful of people have ever dreamed of owning, you will believe it can. This car is one of the world's most famous cars and expensive cars. Yeah, this is a $ 3.4 million Lykan hypersport.

 

And now, I'm listening to music while driving, this is one of my favorites from Taylor Swift.

 

"Nice to meet you, where you been?

 

I could show you incredible things🎼

 

 

Magic, madness, heaven sin

Saw you there and I thought

 

 

Oh my God, look at that face

You look like my next mistake

 

 

Love's a game, want to play?"🎼

 

Ito talagang si Taylor, medyo nakikisabay din sa araw ko. Well, wala lang talagang magkakamaling banggain ako ngayon dahil isa lang ang isisiguro ko.

Pagdudusahan talaga nila!

 

Because no one can messed up with me.

I won't  allowed anyone to breached my rules. And this day is going to be a wonderful yet tragic day for those people na magbibigay ng stress nila sa akin.

 

Ayoko ng stress at kung kaya ng pride ko, iiwas talaga ako sa mga mapapel sa buhay ko.

 

 

    I'm here na already sa gate ng mahal kong playground este school. Nakikita ko na ang mga lampa students. Ahrg! I hate this kind of atmosphere. Ano bang choice ko? 

 

"Hey, Aleah it's nice to see you here." I was thinking who was this man  leaning and crossing his arms at the gate. He saw me  when I lowered the car window for the gate passcode. There's a machine that can scan your information through your face, that's why ID isn't needed here at Watterson University.

 

 

"Excuse me?" I said raising my eyebrows and he was slowly getting closer to me. He even placed his arms to the open window.

And looking at me playfully.

That's why I gave him my death glare.

 

Be ready ert!

 

"It's me, Geoff nagkakilala tayo sa bar. Firprus bar remember?" 

 

"Oo nga pala no?" I suddenly placed my one hand to the lock of the car  and with all my force I  forcefully opened it, thats why he  threw his head  and lay down on the ground.

 

 

 

"What the hell, what's wrong ?" I heard him shouting, and I  painted a smile on my lips. 

 

"Hey, I'm grateful for being a .

Thank you!" I said playfully and immediately started the engine of the car.  And he looked grimaced as I left him.

 

 

 

Napatingin naman ako sa front mirror ng sasakyan. I want to check out something kung mayroong pagbabago sa mukha ko. And I sighed nang makita kong maganda parin.

I'm so very perfect.

 

Hayy!!Whatever I do to avoid stress, they always came closer and it's bull!

 

 

~I already parked my car sa isang exclusive parking area. Yes! you're right, sa akin lang!

I've got this so- called rules na, no touching of my things and specially any part of my body.

Wala naman akong sakit, sadyang ayoko lang talagang magkasakit sa mga microbyo na nasa  kamay ng mga tao. 

So  when I walked sa hallway like I'm doing right now,  tumabi talaga sila dahil pag hindi, iisahin ko talaga ang mga kumag na ma kick-out sa pinangarap nilang skwelahan. Call me worst and merciless. Eh ganun eh!

 

"Maam Aleah!" Napahinto naman ako agad sa mala catwalk kong paglalakad nang may parang aso na humihingal na tinawag ako. "And, who the hell are you?" I asked and my eyebrow raised nang makita kong nanginginig ang mga tuhod nito.

"Maam.. I-am the.. Secretary of the Student Council, hmmm-... Kanina ko pa po kayo hinihintay Maam dahil nautosan po ako ng President na papirmahan sayo to."  She's placing the papers so closed to me and she's bowing her head too. 

But, I just ignored her.

And continued to walk.

 

"Maam, can you sign it?

Please? "

Who is this ing girl adding some stressful scenario again. Ahrg! I looked again to her wearing my plastic smile and pretended like a good angel. And I took the papers to her hands.

And look how happy she was now.

 

You dont have no idea .

 

 

"What's your name?" I asked and she seems surprised. 

"I'm Ca..ndy —"  She answered and I slightly smiled and looked at her so seriously. And I put my hands up to the air with the papers and showered it over.

And look how shocked she  was now and  very disappointed. 

 

Oh, oh, oh, poor nerdy!

 

"That's for commanding me." I said and I gave her my death glares. And I released my brittle slap to her right cheek. And she suddenly held the red right part of her cheek.

And angrily looking at me.

 

"And that is for  passing your stress to me." I added and she ran away while crying like a baby.

 

Call your mother !

And I'll slap her too.

 

 

I just smiled,  left the scene and walked away. I controlled myself not to broaden my smile when I saw  these stupid students as if they're not aware of how evil I was. 

And I took my rubbing alcohol immediately in my bag in order to avoid microbes.

 

 

 

 

Narating kona ang room at lima palang ang mga estudyante na nandito. At nang makita nila ako agad naman silang napatayo at itinabi ang mga arm chaired  para maka daan ako ng maayos. 

 

"Queen Aleah ang ganda mo talaga." One of the five students said. At sinang-ayunan naman ito ng mga kasama niya.

 

"Aleah, ikaw talaga ang dyosa namin." I sighed deeply when I heard these ugly guys. That's why I pointed my fingers to the door and they got what I meant  for it as I gave them my evil look too.

And I groaned when I saw them bowing their heads going out like an idiot.

 

 

And before I sat down on the back side of the room, I checked it first if it's dusty. And thank gods.

It's not bad!

 

 

I forgot to tell the other part of my story. I don't have this friend or friends. Yes, may mga nakikipagkaibigan ayoko lang talaga, solo flight lang ako sa lahat ng bagay. And I don't need it. I just need myself, my family and my wealth.

"Tsk!"  What a crap!

 I feel so bored ! 

And I do not want to blame myself for being so early.

 

 

Makahanap nga ng mapagtripan.

"Hey!" I saw a girl na nakatalikod mula sakin. Bali nasa unahan siya ng upoan ko. 

 

Hindi ko siya napansin kanina.

Hindi naman siguro ito multo nu?

At teka! Walang hiya! Hindi man lang ako pinansin.

"Hey!!" Sigaw ko dito. Hindi na ako na kontento at hinampas ko na ang balikat nito. "What's wrong with this girl?" Tumayo na ako at pumunta sa harap niya. Hindi man lang natinag sa paghampas ko, hindi ko nga nakitaan ng kahit anong reaction. 

" Hey! Kapag kinakausap kita, sumagot ka kaagad. Huh! si Aleah kaya ito. You should be thankful to me dahil napansin ki—-" Oh! wait, natutulog yata to.

 

Ahrg! Sarap sabunutan. 

 

I can't see her face clearly dahil nakatakip ang mga mahaba nitong buhok sa mukha niya.

What's wrong with this creepy girl!

 

Sisipain ko na sana ito nang makita kong gumagalaw ang shoulder niya kaya, napahiyang umurong ang white long legs ko.

 

 

Inayos niya ang buhok niya at parang nag -aabang naman ako kung ano ang nakatago sa magandang buhok na iyon.

Did I say maganda?

 

 When I saw her face nagulat ako. She had this very charming look na kapag makikita mo siya mapapa-lingon ka talaga uli.

She's pretty huh.

 

 

"Sorry, do you need something Miss?" Napaawang naman bigla ang mga labi ko dahil sa hindi makapaniwala. Hindi niya ba ako kilala?. "Seriously, you don't know me?" Ew! I saw her getting gross stuff in her eyes.

Kadiri naman ang babaeng to.

 

Sasagot pa sana siya nang magsidatingan na ang mga lalampa-lampa students at ang leader nilang lampa din si Mrs. Aristola.

 

 

"Hey! Goodmorning Aleah, hows your day?"Yes, this was my ninang. And what will she expect? I will gave her my respect? "Just mind your job Mrs. Aristola."  

 

So, okay, napangesi lang siya. Well siguro nasanay na sa ka-maldita ko.

 

And back to my business, this girl in front of me. I have something kakaiba na nafefeel sa kanya.

 

Strange...