Morning

The Happiest She Can Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura woke up a little later than she intended to. She had her arm stretched out to the side but for some reason she couldn’t lift it up, only able to wiggle her fingers. She groaned and used her other hand to wipe the sleep away from her eyes and then she found the reason why she couldn’t move.

‘’When did you get here?’’ She asked, her voice laced with huskiness. She had trouble looking down as she was met with the top of someone’s head. But Sakura knew who it was just by the familiar scent and posture.

Chaeyeon’s head was on Sakura’s arm, she had both her arm and leg slung over Sakura and she was also deep in slumber, open mouthed with soft snoring. How did she get there?

1 hour before

Chaeyeon softly knocked on the door of the other shared bedroom in their dorm besides her own and Hitomi’s. The others had already gotten up and was in the midst of chatting and munching away on the delicious breakfast Chaeyeon made before they had to take off for school. The second oldest in the dorm found it weird that Sakura had slept in since the ichiban unnie was usually the first to wake up. When she peeked her head in, she found Sakura sprawled across her bed on her back, her switch console loosely held in her hand.

‘She must’ve gamed all night.’ Chaeyeon sighed and silently tiptoed over to put the console away in its case and kneeled next to her bestfriend and girlfriend. She reached over to brush some hair away from Sakura’s face, admiring the sleeping beauty. She glanced back at the door and heard that the girls were finished with breakfast and was about to head out. Then she looked back at Sakura. Chaeyeon couldn’t help herself. She took off her pink apron and draped it on the ladder of the bunkbed. Then she sneakily crawled in, laying her head down on one of Sakura’s arm as a cushion. Initially she was going lay there until Sakura woke up, but she soon fell victim to slumber. Chaeyeon often forgot that she woke up earlier than necessary, but she did so to feed a hearty meal for her ‘kids’. She felt responsible for them and she knew that if she didn’t cook anything, they would most likely snack on junk food all day.

Even though Sakura’s arm was aching with pins and needles, she couldn’t find the heart to move away. It had been a while since it was just the two of them, and even longer since that one-time Chaeyeon had snuck into her bed because it was cold. They were now dating but Sakura found it hard to spend time with her girlfriend, just the two of them. They were living with 4 hyper girls and another 6 who often go to their dorm for meals or to hang out. Privacy meant nothing when it came to living with her members. Sakura’s schedule also conflicted their dates, when she films Everybody’s kitchen, it usually takes up a whole night and she wouldn’t get back until all the girls, including Chaeyeon, was fast asleep. She didn’t feel comfortable climbing into Chaeyeon’s bed while Hitomi was sleeping above her either. So, this was the perfect time to enjoy the moment and let the dancer have a well-deserved rest.

The cherry blossom girl craned her neck downwards so she could place a chaste kiss on the crown of Chaeyeon’s head, unfortunately that gesture woke Chaeyeon up from her nap.

‘’Morning.’’ Chaeyeon propped her head up and smiled lazily.

‘’Is there still food left?’’ Sakura asked, stifling her yawn. ‘’I’m really hungry.’’

‘’Yeah, I made sure to save you some.’’

The older girl was about to sit up but Chaeyeon pushed her down again by the shoulders. ‘’Don’t you owe me something right now?’’

Sakura made a face and let her eyes wonder somewhere else in the room but Chaeyeon was stubborn and whined until Sakura gave in.

‘’Well, come here then.’’ Sakura said. Her arm stretched out, pulling Chaeyeon down by her nape of her neck and connected their lips. It had been a while since they had kissed, they were both too shy to kiss in front of their members, afraid of getting teased.

Chaeyeon moaned when Sakura deepened the kiss and pulled her to lay on top of her. Sakura swiped Chaeyeon’s lower lip with her tongue teasingly and pulled away before it could get too heated.

‘’Thats too quick!’’

‘’I’m hungry!’’

Sakura wrestled her way out of Chaeyeon’s hold and rushed to the kitchen. Her blonde hair was spiked and ruffled from when her lover was running her fingers in them while they were kissing. She saw the plate of French toast on the di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter