SPECIAL CHAPTER : THE CAST WITH THE AUTHOR

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 76     SPECIAL CHAPTER :  THE CAST WITH THE AUTHOR

 

 

Interview with the casts…. Bits and pieces of the truth.

Setting :  Somewhere in planet Earth.

 

 

SunYeon

 

SC:   I want to be gentle with this because of the topic’s sensitivity. I’ll do my best to extract infos in the most gentlest manner. *clears throat, looks straight at Sunny and asked without hesitation*. Why did you Taeyeon?

 

Taeyeon: *Falls off from the chair*

 

Sunny : *Eyes widened*

 

*Cricket sounds*

 

SC : *Blinks few times with an expressionless face while waiting for Sunny’s reply*

 

*Cricket sounds*

 

SC : *Brings out a shotgun out of nowhere*

 

Sunny : *Opens mouth but still eyes wide open*

 

Taeyeon : … I was…. *teary eyes and staring at the floor*

 

Sunny : *Darted at the mumbling Taeyeon* Sweetie……

 

SC : I remember asking a question……… *eyes narrowing*

 

Sunny: *gulp*

 

Taeyeon : *Still mumbling  in a world of her own* Sunny… she…. She…. Owwwww… the memories!!!.... *sniff sniff sob sniff*

 

Sunny : *glares at SC*

 

SC: *Hums while looking innocently at the shotgun* I thought I asked a question.. La la la la la.. *looking like a scary psycho killer*

 

Sunny : *sigh* Okay! Okay! BecauseIWantedHerSo MuchICan’t ResistHerOverFlowingHotness!!!

 

Taeyeon : *Looks at Sunny* You…….. *Cries*

 

SC : *Forgets the shotgun and starts to be sleepy*

 

Sunny : I mean… she’s so hot. her was not on my plan but… I was so jealous.. it’s her fault! *Points at the sobbing Taeyeon*

 

Taeyeon : *Pouts and backfaced Sunny*

 

Sunny : So that’s…..*notices SC is super sleepy* Secret Code?....

 

SC : *Opens eyes and sits straight* Now Taeyeon…..

 

Taeyeon : Why?.... Why is it my fault?!... Why?.... *Can’t get over Sunny’s reply*

 

SC : Taeyeon…

 

Taeyeon : *in trance*

 

SC : *pissed off*

 

Taeyeon : *mumbles*

 

SC : *hits Taeyeon’s head with a pillow that came from nowhere*

 

Taeyeon : Oooffffffff!!!

 

SC : If you keep on ignoring me… I will pair you with Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung : *nods with a serious face and writes on her notebook* I will check the effect of our team up. I will compute the blah blah blah blah…

 

SC : ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Sooyoung : *finished explaining and closed her notes* SC… you’re sleeping. *opens notes again and started writing datas*

 

SC : *opens eyes* I’m awake…. *yawns*

 

Taeyeon : *sniffs*

 

SC : *Glares at Taeyeon* Stop acting like a baby. I made your character cool and composed. *speaks in monotonous tone*

 

Taeyeon : *pouts* What would you feel if I you, huh?! Smartass!!!

 

SC : *Eyes sparks evilly and smirks*

 

Taeyeon : *Gulps*

 

SC : * lips seductively*

 

Taeyeon : *Steps backwards*

 

SC: It won’t be if I enjoy it. (Aww.. come on girls! I know you don’t mind being gay for Taeyeon. Aish!)

 

Sooyoung : *writes on her notes again*

 

SC : *back to expressionless* So Taeyeon….. do you hate me because of that chapter?

 

Taeyeon : Author is so blunt…  Yeah……. I kinda hate you. *looks at the ground*

 

SC : Sorry….. French Kiss?

 

Taeyeon : *sighs*

 

SC : I was planning to elaborate Sunny’s crime but my conscience hit me. (Nahh…. I got lazy and decided not to continue Taeyeon’s ordeal)

 

Taeyeon : Conscience my foot! You just got lazy!!!

 

SC : *smiles sheepishly*

 

Taeyeon : *whispers and looks away* I’m so glad you got lazy…..

 

SC : Taeyeon…… why is it so hard for you to say your feelings?

 

Taeyeon : Duh! *rolls eyes* You made me like this.

 

SC : *mumbles*

 

Taeyeon : Okay fine! This is me. Take it or leave it. *cool act*

 

SC : Leave it.

 

Taeyeon : *Convince Me Not Character Mode* How about you? Could you speak your feelings towards your loved ones? *smirks*

 

SC : Smartass……

 

Taeyeon : *crosses arms over chest* See! My character is a piece of you. Got you! Punk!

 

SC : *mumbles in gritted teeth* Damn you!

 

Sooyoung : *writes on her notes again* Captain is… a…. piece… of… author….. *nods nods*

 

SC : *Strangles Sooyoung*

 

Sooyoung : Aaaakkkkkkkkkkkk!!! *writes on her notes while being strangled* Author…… is…. Pissed…  Akkkhhhhhh!!!!

 

Sunny : *sobs*(she’s been spacing out when I started talking to Taeyeon)

 

SC : *releases Sooyoung*

 

Sunny : Sweetie… do you still……

 

Taeyeon : I forgave you already….

 

Sunny : *sniffs*

 

Taeyeon : I hated you so much… I hated our parents when they decided to get us into a relationship. And I had to sleep beside you every single night…… I felt so betrayed.

 

Sunny : *cries quietly*

 

Taeyeon : I don’t know how it happened or how it started……. I…… I started to get over it and looking forward to do it with you…. What lovers do….. *blush overload*

 

Sunny : Yeonie………

 

Taeyeon : Sunshine…….

 

SunYeon : *stares at each other lovingly*

 

Taeyeon : I…… I….. lo…. Lov……..

 

Sunny : *expectator*

 

Taeyeon : I…. I……. Kyyyyaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! *flips table and grabs Sunny out of SC’s sight* (Where did the table come from? Aish!)

 

Sooyoung : *writes on her notes* Captain…. Can’t… say…. Her… feelings…. And… just…. Let… her…. body…. Speak… for… her….

 

SC : *sighs* Why are you here again?

 

Sooyoung : Well…. I’m a cast of this fanfic too.

 

SC :………………………………..

 

Sooyoung : You only gave me small pop out cameos. This special chapter is my moment.

 

SC : *sighs*

 

 

 

HYORI

 

Hyoyeon : HyoRi?

 

Yuri : *O____O*

 

SC : You got problem with that?

 

Hyoyeon : Are we an item?

 

SC : That’s my question.

 

Yuri : We’re an item?!

 

SC: *starts to have an evil plan*

 

Hyoyeon : Me and her? No…no… author no!

 

Yuri : *darts at Hyo* You’re insulting  me.

Hyo : *darts back at Yul* Insulting? I’m not saying anything bad against you.

 

Yuri : You’re insulting my hotness.

 

Hyo : O_______O

 

Yuri : You think I’m not hot?

 

Hyo : I didn’t say that.

 

Yuri : So you think I’m hot?

 

Hyo : I didn’t say that also.

 

Yuri : *mumbles* Denial…..

 

Hyo : Are we arguing?

 

Sooyoung : *writes notes* Hyori…an.. item…

 

HyoRi : *glare at Sooyoung*

 

Yuri : So… what is it? Hot or not?

 

Hyo : *sighs* Stop it. You’ll give author cute ideas. And the readers would think that its cute to make us a couple.

 

SC : HyoRi?.....

 

HyoRi :………

 

SC : Nahhh…. I don’t dig HyoRi.

 

Hyo : *Exhales overactingly*

 

Yuri : *pouts*

 

SC : *narrows eyes at Yuri*

 

Yuri : I don’t want to be paired with Hyo but….. I also don’t like being rejected.

 

Hyo : Rejected? Don’t speak like I dumped you.

 

Yuri : Well… you just did.

 

Hyo : So.. you like me?

 

SC and Sooyoung : *watching HyoRi while eating chips*

 

Yuri : Not in that way.

 

Hyo : So why are you upset?

 

Yuri : ‘Coz I should be the one dumping you.

 

SC : *sighs* (Author got lazy continuing the HyoRi argument)

 

Hyo : SC is getting lazy again.

 

Yuri : Our appearance will be cut short again.

 

SC : *kicks out Hyori*

 

 

 

 

The author gets lazy again and decided to end the special chapter. JeTi and the other casts next? Part 2 of special chapter?

 

 

Hyo : Author!!! Author please!!! Don’t make HyoRi couple. Be deaf and blind with your crazy readers’ comments!!

 

 

SC : I said I don’t dig HyoRi.

 

Hyo : *sees the familiar Tiffany Wild Beast on a Rampage aura and runs 10 meters per second* Sorry author!!!

Back to author’s blah…. I’m planning to include the parents on the part 2….

 

Eunjung : Hey! How about me?!

 

SC : *contemplates* Okay… I’ll include you next issue of this chapter.

 

Eunjung : Can’t you move my sched now?

 

SC: *growls*

 

Eunjung : *sighs*

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Milk