DON'T MESS WITH THE BEAST'S FOOD

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 62        DON’T MESS WITH THE BEAST’S FOOD

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“You’re not coming with us?” I asked Bogart. The tour had ended and we were on our way to the parking lot.

 

“No… I’ll just ride the service bus back home.” She said.             

 

“But why won’t you come with us? It would be less boring for you and I plan to have dinner at a restaurant that offers local cuisine.. and maybe stay for the night at a lodging house and go home tomorrow.”

 

“Fun? I’m not having fun watching you two going at it. Please.. spare me with your . I already had enough of your make out sessions. I’d rather go with these boring people than watch a live show.” She scoffed at me and Jessi.

 

“Don’t you like that? You’ll have free tips.” I said.

 

“Free tips my ! Bunnies!”

 

Jessi blushed and I chuckled. Hugo and Bogart are like sisters to me so I’m confident to do these things in front of them knowing that I won’t be judged.

 

We reached the parking lot with me still convincing Bogart to come with us instead but she would just answer.. No! No! No! And No! *sigh*

 

Hyoyeon steps into the bus which was obviously jam packed. Then later, she stepped out… like what I expected.

 

“So?.......” I . She inhaled a lungful of air and turned to Sang Woo Oppa.

 

“I’m going to commute Oppa.. I’ll just go with the others who also commuted going here.” Bogart told Sang Woo Oppa.

 

Huh? O.o

 

“But they already left. Just go with your friends.” Sang Woo Oppa.

 

“Tch!” Bogart looked at us and frowned.

 

“Come on Hyo.. I would be at peace if you do that.” Oppa.

 

I smiled at Bogart. She threw punches on the air and stomped her feet.

 

“Okay! Okay! Damn! Why is this happening to me?...Ashfjfhdyrhfjfsfhjfj.” Bogart marched towards where my car was parked. Jessi and I bid goodbye to Sang Woo Oppa.

 

I opened the car door for Jessi. She rolled her eyes on me before she hopped in the car. I gave her a wide smile which made her frown more.

 

“I still hate you. Hmp!” she said while crossing her arms on her chest.

 

“And I still love you.” I pinched her cheeks and closed her door. I circled the car and hopped inside. Jessica was blushing mad. I chuckled.

 

“I love you Jessi..” I told her in a sing song manner.           

 

“I love you too… Tiff.” She said in a whisper.

 

I chuckled more and pulled her into a warm hug again. I pulled away from the hug and her soft silky hair.

 

She leaned towards me and captured my lips. Well.. I’m kinda expecting that. Jessi couldn’t resist me and my delicious body. Hehe ^_^

 

I was about to pull Jessi for a deeper kiss when I felt a force pulling me away from Jessi. I opened my eyes. It was Bogart. Her hands were on our foreheads and pushing me and Jessi apart.

 

“You’re killing me already with your cheesiness. I’m not gonna tolerate your y time!” Bogart shot us with a glare.

 

Aish… what a party pooper. *sigh*

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

Good thing I stopped the two from making out in front of me again. Geez… can’t these two control their hormones. They’re corrupting my innocent mind.

 

“Here are your orders. Enjoy your meal.” The waiter bowed and walked way and attended on other restaurant patrons.

 

As usual… Stefan ordered food good for 5 people. *sigh*

 

“You sure are not hungry.” I mocked Stefan.

 

“Yep.. I’m on a diet.” She answered nonchalantly.

 

Didn’t she realize that I mocked her?    O_______O            

 

“Oh hey! Wait! Those are my prawns!!!”  I yelled at Stefan when she snatched half of the prawns on my plate.

 

What a shikskin…*sigh*

 

                                                                                                                       

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

After a scrumptious meal, my shikskin girlfriend still ordered food for us to take out. She ate like a construction worker and she still hadn’t enough. *sigh*

 

We decided to stay for a night since my girlfriend is already tired and sleepy and 5 hours of drive back home would be dangerous for us. We are now on our way to a lodging house that a local told us.

 

“Let’s buy some drinks for our take out food. And also some snacks for our trip tomorrow.” Tiff said and pulled over in front of a convenience store.

 

She got out of the car and opened the car door for me. We entered the convenience store but we sat first on the 4 seater table at the corner.

 

We chatted for a while then something unexpected happened.

 

“Everybody freeze and no one will get hurt!” Three guys stormed the convenience store and darted directly on the cashier.

 

The other patrons raised their hands in surrender.

 

What the?! O.o

 

“Give us all the money!” The guy with a gun taunted the scared cashier.

 

Robbery?

 

I noticed there were other two men standing outside the store acting as look outs. The bandits started on stuffing the money on the bag.

 

“I have no time for this…..” My eyes widened when Tiffany stood up and spoke.

 

“You! Sit down! Or I will shot you dead!” The armed guy pointed his gun to my unbelievably calm girlfriend.

 

“Acting tough, huh?” The other guy said.

 

“Should I be scared of people who hides behind the skirt of a woman and takes courage from a weapon? Huh! You’re just a bunch of cowards…” Tiffany said calmly with no hint of fear.

 

The guys outside the convenience store walked towards Tiff’s car and touched it. These guys might be thinking of taking Tiff’s cool car.

 

I looked at Hyoyeon and was also looking at the guys roaming at Tiffany’s car just outside the convenience store.

 

“You’re not afraid of this gun, kid? I could kill you with my gun.” The bearded guy mocked and waved the gun at my unshaken girlfriend.

 

“And I can kill you with my coffee tumbler.” Tiff raised and waved the tumbler which was left by the previous costumer.

 

“Babe……..” I called for Tiff when she started to step towards the dumbfounded bandits.

 

 The armed guy aimed the gun on Tiffany’s head and ready to fire. I shut my eyes tight and waited for a gunshot. I waited in agony but there was none.

 

“No! Stop that!” The other guy reprimanded his buddy.

 

“Why the hell did you stop me?!”                

 

“Don’t you get it? The kid just insulted us. Hey! You smart ! Let’s see how tough you are. Let’s see if you strike more than you talk.” The guy scoffed.

 

Hyoyeon pulled Tiffany and whispered something in her ear.

 

Whatever it was that Hyoyeon whispered to Tiff, it made Tiff to change from a calm Tiff to a murderous Tiff. She rolled her hands into a clenched fist and started to smirk like a psycho killer again.

 

“Good… I need to burn down my calories…” Tiff said.

 

Oh no… this doesn’t look good.  >.<

 

With a flash, she was able to grab one and punched him straight to his temple. The guy fell unconscious on the ground with just one blow. Unbelievable.

 

The two others inside the store were alarmed and fought back. Tiffany effortlessly dodged the guys’ punches. The two guys were just punching air. Unbelievable.

 

Then she gripped each arm of the guys and twisted them. She let go of the two after a painful snap of the bones were heard. The two guys fell on the ground holding their broken arms while squirming and screaming in pain. Unbelievable.

 

She then walked out of the store and grabbed one of the guys who were still busy drooling at her car. She pulled his arm up and punched his ribs. The guy fell to the ground holding his rib, squirming and screaming in pain. Unbelievable.

 

The other guy heard his buddy. He circled the front of the car and charged at Tiffany who was still staring at the guy at the floor. The guy threw a punch. My ninja girlfriend just stopped the punch with just one hand without even looking at the person.

 

The guy who threw a punch was lot smaller than Tiffany. Tiffany faced her attacker and she smirked a lot more. She grabbed the collar of the guy and pinned him on the glass wall of the store. The guy’s feet were hanging about a foot from the ground. The guy was already choking and wriggling to free from Tiff’s grip. Unbelievable.

 

The locals who were passing at the store and some stand by’s on the other side of the road noticed the commotion and came to Tiff’s aid. The guys inside the store attempted to run away but the people cornered them. The four guys were mobbed by the people.

 

Why four? Because the other one is still hanging from the ground pinned on the glass wall. Tiff’s left hand on the guy’s collar and her right hand punching the guy’s face. The guy’s face was already swollen and bloody.

 

Few of the people that came to Tiff’s aid tried hard to pull away Tiff from the badly beaten guy. They were able to pull her away but not after Tiff gave the guy a punch on his midsection. The poor guy dropped on the floor coughing blood.

 

This is the wild murderous beast… Stephanie Hwang.

 Hyoyeon, Me and other patron were still inside the store watching the whole thing. The others were scared and amazed. Hyoyeon? She was munching chips like just watching an action movie. Tiff walked inside the store and walked directly at the cashier to check on him.

 

Hyo gave Tiff a thumbs up. Tiffany looked at us and smiled like a dork.

 

Huh?! How could she smile like nothing happened after beating those bandits to a pulp?! O.o

 

What did Hyoyeon told Tiff?

 

I leaned to Hyoyeon and whispered on her ear.

 

“What did you said to Tiff? You told her that those guys were planning to take her car?” I asked Hyoyeon what made Tiff explode into a big ball of fury.

 

 

“Well… I told her that…… those guys were planning to take away her food.”

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________-