FIRST NIGHT

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 18        FIRST NIGHT

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“No, dad…. she hasn’t accepted me as her girlfriend yet.” I answered Jessica’s dad in between chewing the food.

Hmmmnnnn…. The food is really good.

I was so engrossed with eating and it took time for me to notice that the Jungs were too silent. I felt pairs of eyes poking my whole being. I lifted my head to see those pairs of eyes.

Everyone of the Jungs have odd expressions… well, except for terminator who is giving me her signature “I-will-tear-you-into-million-pieces-and-feed-you-to-sharks” look. Mommy Jung, Daddy Jung and Sunny Unnie’s faces were just blank. It looked like they passed out with eyes opened. Jeezthis family is weird.

 

“Is there something wrong?” I asked them.

 

“YYYYYYAAAAAOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

What the hell?!     O.O

 

I felt a burning pain on my shin. I frantically held my leg in my chest and rubbed my shin furiously. My eyes shifted on Jessica who was sitting beside me. Aeeissh! You terminator!

“What was that all about?!” My voice rose. I don’t understand why she kicked my shin… and most of all… I don’t like to be disturbed when I’m eating.

                                                                                                                     

“E..er…eherm..ehem..” daddy Jung cleared his throat.

“Girl…..friend?” Mommy Jung asked in a confirming tone.

“You’re courting my sister?!” Sunny Unnie blurted.

Whoah! Wait! What courting?                O.o

 

“What courting? Do I look like gay to you?” I asked them in my usual unenthusiastic, no energy and expressionless tone…still rubbing my shin.

The three of them stared at me. I know what they’re thinking. Yeah right, loose shirt, semi loose jeans, short nails, no nail polish, no makeup whatsoever…not even face powder, sneakers instead of girly shoes. So what?!

 

PPPPPAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHOOOOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH!!!!”

 

Now my thigh is burning in pain. Seriously Jess... what’s wrong with you?!

“Will you please stop hitting me?!” Jessica’s violence is starting to get on my nerves.

 

“Is this all about the girlfriend thing?” My eyes still on Jessica.                               

She didn’t respond. Her small eyes became even smaller. Oh… I get it!     ^o^

 

“Uhmm.. dad..” I shifted my attention to the rest of the Jungs.

“What I meant was she hasn’t accepted me to be her friend. Girl friend as in female friend. In the U.S. shows, they refer their female friends as girlfriends, right? I want to be her friend but she refused. She wants to me to convince her and prove to her that I am worthy. Why is your daughter like that?”  (A/N:  Nice one Blue! You have a point. Hehe)

 

Everyone is speechless for a moment.

 

“E..er…eherm..ehem..” daddy Jung cleared his throat…again. Is there something wrong with his throat?

 

“Uhhmm.. Stephanie… I’m so sorry about my daughter’s behavior. She is like that ever since. She haven’t introduced a single friend to us…same with Sunny.  That’s why I’m so happy when Sunny joined the volleyball team. Since then, she frequently mentions your sister’s name. I hope that you could be patient and wait for her to open her heart to you.” Daddy Jung leaned across the table and pats my head again.

It’s no wonder, dad. Your daughter is soooo violent.

 

Anyway, good thing it’s settled.

I smiled at dad and turned to Jessica who was facing and leaning on me. So… I would be Jessica’s first friend. Now that I know the thruth..

“You can count on that, dad. I will wait until she finally open her heart to me and accept me. I will make this as my vow.” I smiled at the confused looking but super flustered Jessica. Oh my… what’s wrong with terminator?     O.o

“Loosen up Jess! What’s up with you? Haha.” I leaned at her and whispered in her ear.

.... and please remove your hand away from my……” I just looked down at the area where I felt Jessica’s hand after she hit my thigh. It seems like Jessica’s hand bounced on my “you-know-what” after she hit my thigh and stayed there.

 

“OOOOOOUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHH!!! $HHSII%%&%@T!!!” Now my foot hurts.

 

“I’m finished eating. I’ll go in my room now.” She glared at me with a still flustered face before she stomped away from the dining area.

After few seconds she came back.

“Just tell me when you’re finished eating. I will send you off.” Nose flaring and flustered. Jessica is cute. ^_^

 

“By the way, where do you live, Stephanie?” Mommy Jung asked.

I told them where I live.

 

“My goodness! It’s far from here! No! I won’t let you go home tonight. Stay here for the night.” Mommy Jung insisted.

Oh… okay. My body hurts with all the beating I encountered today.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

Oohhhh…. I’m so full. Watching Blue eat made me eat a lot than usual. I have to exercise to burn all of these calories. Curse you Blue!

My parents won’t allow Blue to go home. They insisted that Blue should stay and sleep with me.. I mean sleep beside me.

Dirty thoughts go away!

Aiisshhh! And now, that airhead will sleep in my room… in my bed… a single bed. How on earth could we fit here? *sighs* (A/N: It’s a bed that could fit two petite people.. and since Jessica is tall..same as Tiffany……. Well, you guys get the picture, right?)

 

*TOK*

I heard a thud in the direction of my clothes drawer.

 

Tiffany! What the hell?!

 

I quickly made a mad dash towards her and grabbed her hand… her hand that contains a pair of underwear. She quickly pulled her hand away and hid it behind her back.

“What do you think you’re doing with my underwear?”

 

“I have no extra undergarments. I need these for tomorrow…and I also want to shower.” She shoved me and continued choosing from my undergarments. My jaw dropped. Why is she so casual? Why does she acts like this is natural? You’re too complex, Blue.

The little voice inside my head started again. I think I’m starting to get mentally ill.

She’s going to wear your undies…. Hihi..

Soooo intimate…. Hihi…

 

Blue stopped ransacking my undergarment drawer. She put her hands on the lower part of her shirt and started pulling it up. What is she up to?! Oh my gosh!

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?! “ I panicked. She stopped midway of taking off her shirt, again exposing watering, delectable, sinfully delicious-looking, well sculpted abs.

I am an ice cream melting under the scorching sun.

 

“I will take a shower. I told you, remember?” then she took off her shirt.

I swallowed my saliva… hard.

 

Now she’s taking off her pants.

Ohh…. Honey thighs……   

I swallowed again… harder.

 

“You can join me if you want.” Is it me or she did sounded teasing?…. Doesn’t she realize that she has a bedroom voice?

 

Oohh… that bedroom voice.

Temptation!!! Get away from me!!!

No! I’m not tempted! I’m not tempted!

 

“Based from your dad’s statement, it seems that you still have no experience. And I may be your first…” What is she talking about?! And why is she reaching for the hook of her bra?!!!  OoO

Blue… stop that.. you’re scaring me! huhu.  T^T

 

Listen Jess… I want to be your first… and you…” Hook off! Hook off! Dear lord help me! She’s going to me!!!

She took steps closer to me.

“………………………….you won’t be refusing me….”

 

That’s it… bra off…

I want to look away….

I really wanted to look away…..

My stupid eyes won’t listen.

 

“What’s wrong?” Blue inched closer to me with a worried look on her face.

Great… just great… (eyes roll in sarcasm) now her melons are infront of my face. Her perky pink s that could ring a doorbell are now poking my cheek.

 

“Jess! Your nose is bleeding.”

I shoved her and ran to the bathroom.

Before I could shut the door closed she said something.

“Hey Jess! I think you should shower. Your short is so wet and you have a weird smell. Let’s shower together to conserve water!”

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Maybe my mom got used to me drinking cola with liquior... when she saw me drinking sterilized milk with lots of ice.. she asked me if I mixed it with liquior. Duh! Mom!  (eyes roll) I like my milk as it is.