THE BIG NIGHT

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 52        THE BIG NIGHT

 

 

It’s Tiffany’s big day. The pageant will start 7pm. Everyone was excited and curious on how the before boyish Stephanie Hwang would go at par with the other girly candidates. The before boyish girl was seen dressed feminine for the whole week.. thanks to the convincing methods of Jessica.

 

 

 

“Rrrrr……..”Tiffany growled and scrunched her face in disapproval when she saw the clothes that Jessica wanted her to wear for school.

 

“Babe… behave.”Jessica scolded.

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and pouted.

 

“Do I really have to wear those?”Tiffany whined.

 

“Yep…..”Jessica answered while drying her hair with a towel and her glory visible to Tiffany. She was sitting on the corner of the bed facing Tiffany. There’s nothing more to hide anyway.

 

It was early Monday morning in the Hwang’s residence at Tiffany’s room and the two were getting ready for school.

 

“But Babe…..” The very much Tiffany puffed her cheeks and placed her fists on her cheeks and blinked 3 times. Jessica almost rolled off the bed because of Tiffany’s aegyo.

 

Jessica calmed herself before she replied. Her raging hormones were doing acrobatics again inside her body.

 

“Babe.. I said you’ll wear those. I don’t want to repeat myself. Understand?!”Jessica scolded again.

 

“And I will punish you if you disobey me. I will make you beg soooooooooooo bad. I will torture you more than what I did to you 2 nights ago.”Jessica taunted. She smirked as she remembered how Tiffany begged  and scream on the top of her lungs because of frustration.                                                                                                                                                     

 

“Babe…”Tiffany marched her feet in small and fast manner which made her ies slightly jiggle that made the Byuntaeminator’s eyes widen and drool.

 

The two had a session last night.. then this morning when they woke up.. and with the rate of Tiffany’s aegyo effect to the byuntaeminator, its more likely that the bunnies would have a session again.

 

Tiffany sighed in surrender.

 

“Okay….. I don’t want to beg like that anymore.”Tiffany stepped closer to Jessica and leaned over to get the clothes that were laid beside the latter. With this, Tiffany’s melons were almost pressed on Jessica’s face and Tiff’s perky pink s that could ring a doorbell were bumping on her cheeks and lips.

 

And as expected, the byuntaeminator couldn’t hold it anymore. She grabbed the big cheese ball tease and pinned her to the bed. And you know what happened next.

 

When the two arrived at the school… the whole school community dropped their jaws in amazement and disbelief. Tiffany was wearing skinny jeans and a fitted plain white shirt that hugged her body.

 

 

“Wow Tiff…. You’re so pretty!” Jessica told Tiffany.

 

Tiffany was getting her hair done.

 

“Yeah.. I can’t believe that this is the boyish collegiate superstar Stephanie Hwang.” Tiffany’s hair and make up artist said.

 

“Are you hungry Babe?” Jessica asked Tiffany which earned them strange look from the other people inside the dressing room/ make up room.

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri happened also to be inside the dressing room to assist their friend looked at each other. The whole school knew the closeness of Tiffany and Jessica but they don’t know that the two goes inside each others pants. What they know was, Jessica influenced Tiffany to be a girly girl.. but as we all know.. it was the other way around. ^_^

 

“So Babe… are you hungry?” Hyoyeon asked Tiffany. Jessica’s eyes narrowed.

 

“Yeah Babe.. its still 2 hours before the pageant.” Yuri added.

 

Jessica darted on the two and gave them the Terminator Jung Death Glare. Tiffany chuckled at shook her head.

 

The two musketeers just grinned dorkily and waved their hands to Jessica as if nothing happened. Jessica huffed and popped her cheeks.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

 

Why these mutts!!! Why are they flirting with my Blue?! Arrgghh!!!

 

Ohhhh… Tiff is such a cutie… I want to devour her now!

 

I felt arms around my shoulders. It was Yuri.

 

“Relax Jung. These people don’t know about your relationship.” Yuri whispered to me.

 

Relationship?.....

Tiff….

What are we?...

Really?......

 

“We’re not in a relationship. There is nothing to hide.” I whispered back.

 

Yuri took her arms off my shoulder and gave me a weak sympathetic smile. Hyoyeon patted my back and smiled same with Yuri.

 

“You know what we mean…” Hyoyeon said.

 

I want to ask these two about Tiffany’s feelings about me… I want these two to reassure me that I Tiff could be mine at the end.

 

But I didn’t dare to ask… because the three of us already know the answer. It’s just all up to Tiffany. She is the last piece that could complete the puzzle.

 

I thought I heard her say that she loves me too 3 nights ago after we made love. I didn’t hear her say those words again. Yeah.. maybe I was just dreaming…..

But.. I can feel it when she touches me..

I can feel it when she kisses me..

I can feel it when we’re making love..

I can feel it when she looks at me….

 

*sigh*

 

We ate dinner then Tiffany proceeded for the make up. After few minutes, the make up artist was done with Tiffany.


“Presenting… Stephanie Hwang!!!” The make up artist/hair dresser said as Tiffany stood up from the chair. My jaw dropped in disbelief.

 

Damn… my wife is so delicious!... Ehem.. I mean gorgeous. *o*

 

(A/N   Tiff’s hair and make up? You know their The Boy’s performance with Devil’s cry and Tiffany’s black swan where Tiff played the flute? That’s it. I forgot the show though.)

 

I’m drooling…               

 

Ahehe..hehe..hehe.. *o*

 

I snapped out of ert trance when a tissue was waved infront of my face.

 

Huh?! O.o

 

“Wipe your drool… and stop grinning like a ert old man.” Yuri whispered.

 

Drool? I’m not drooling!

 

I touched the side of my mouth.

 

Ohhh… I’m really drooling… >.<

 

“Uhhmm guys… there’s a little alteration o Stefan’s dance number.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

“Henry couldn’t make it. He had an emergency situation.” Hyoyeon refered to the gay dance partner of Tiffany.

 

“Whhhhhaaaattttttt?!” My raised from the chair. Hyoyeon just shrugged.

 

“Oh well……” Yuri said nonchalantly.

 

I shifted glances between the three musketeers. Why aren’t they’re not panicking?! O.o

 

“Hey! Henry is not here! Tiff’s partner! Why do you punks act like there’s nothing wrong?” I ranted on the three. Tiffany smiled, Yuri just checked her fingernails and Hyoyoen just fixed her shirt with no hint of problem on their faces.

 

What the----- O.o

 

I placed my hands on my hips.

 

“Relax Babe… we have an alternate.” Tiff assured me.

 

“Who?” I asked.

 

“I could be her partner……” Yuri said. I smiled.

 

“……but I can’t ‘coz I’m from the Electronics and Communication Engineering.” My smile immediately turned into a frown.

 

“I could be her partner…” Hyoyeon said. I smiled again. Great.. Hyoyeon is also from the Civil Engineering. She could definitely be Tiff’s partner.

 

“… but I can’t.” My smile turned into a frown again.

 

“But why?” I demanded her reply.

 

“Because there’s someone else that could really fit as her dance partner.” Yuri said.

 

“And who might that be?” I asked them.

 

The three musketeers didn’t answered. Instead, they exchanged glances with each other before staring at me with evil grin on their faces.

 

I don’t like where this is going…. >.<

 

“Hugo and Bogart already prepared the clothes that you’ll wear later Babe….”

 

Ohh crap!

 

“Come on sweetie. I’ll do your hair and make up now.” The lady hair dresser / make up artist told me.

 

Damn you three musketeers!!!

 

“Nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!” I screamed when the lady dragged me.

 

Why is this happening to me?! Huhu  T^T

 

Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! You duuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbbbaaaaaaassssssssss!!!

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:   Sterilized milk