TOOTHIE GRIN AND SUPER DENSE

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 12     TOOTHIE GRIN AND SUPER DENSE

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

Blinding lights greeted my eyes when I regained my consciousness. I rubbed by eyes for a few times to help adjust my sight.

Where am I? What happened? Why am I lying on a bed? I heard familiar voices.

“I’ll also have to go.” Yuri?

“But Hugo…….” It was Blue… with her expressionless tone.

“I really have to. My mom asked me to do some errands.” Yuri again.

“Okay… take care.”

 

I tried to get up but was immediately stopped by pair of hands. Weak, tired and confused, I looked at the owner of the hands.

“Hush there, kid. No need to rush.” It was our school physician.

“I’m okay now Doc. Just got a little dizzy right there.” I gave her a faint smile.

“So….dizzy?.... hmmnn…” she looked at me intently.

I scanned the clinic, still confused why I ended up here.

“What am I doing here?” I whispered but it was enough to be heard by the doctor.

“You don’t remember why you ended up here?” she took a deep breath. Why do I feel like she’s into something?

“Stephanie brought you here. You were unconscious. She said that you’re burning with fever. But as I checked you up…. There’s nothing wrong. You’re perfectly fine. It’s odd.” A devious smile is starting to form in her lips.

“So…. Ms. Jessica Jung…. what do you remember happening before you fainted?” she asked. Her devious smile is now evident.

I tried to remember what happened before I got to the clinic…

I searched for the data in my head….   

Search…. Search…..

Found it!

One by one, scenes flashed before my eyes. Scenes that I don’t want to remember. Guilt and shame hounded me. I don’t know how to face her after this. Oh wait! Blue is here. I heard her voice. Whattodo! Whattodo! Whattodo!

“Why were you with Stephanie?” Uhh… this doctor is really onto something!

“She went to our locker to see me.” Blue darted in. Oh my… I have a bad feeling about this.  T_T

The doctor’s attention flew to Tiffany. Oh please please please don’t say anything!

“When she arrived at your locker room, does she looked like she’s sick?” Now the doctor’s left eyebrow raised….. and she still has that sly smile on her lips. What’s up with her?!

“Well…. She was fine.”

“And when did you notice that she was already not feeling good?

My eyes darted on Blue. No Blue!!!

“When I took off my shirt.”

Oh my goodness…. Huhu.       T^T

The doctor’s sly smile became a big toothie grin.

“Why did you take off your shirt?” this crazy doctor is fishing for juicy answers and yet this Blue is giving it all!

“Because I have to change my shirt.”

“Uh huh….. is that so?”

“…………………………………………..”

“So it seemed Ms. Jung fainted when she saw you take off your shirt?” Whhhaattttt?! What kind of question is that?! And could you please stop that toothie grin!!!

Ohh… thank goodness Blue is not answering anymore.

“No she didn’t. She fainted after I checked the flavor of lipgloss on her lips for about uhm… I think more than a minute.”

 

Nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone!!! Just please kill mmeeeeeeee!!!

 

I mentally face palmed. I wanted to evaporate. Why is this happening to me?

I just stared on the two psychos infront of me. The doctor with that big toothie grin still plastered on her face and the super dense and super clueless person I ever met, Tiffany, with her signature expressionless look.

Blue looked at me.

“How are you feeling now?”  Hmmmpp! Don’t talk to me!

“She’s fine Stephanie… and she doesn’t have a fever also.” Oww! Your toothie grin is getting on my nerves!

“But.. she was… sooo oddly warm… and she was…. tomato red…” Blue’s eyes furrowed.

“What happened to her was just…. Normal… it’s a normal feeling.” Toothie grin told Blue and winked at me.

Huh?!   O.O

 

“Are you sure doc?.... because clearly she---------“

Toothie grin spun  Blue to the direction of the waiting area before she could finish her sentence. Then she slightly knocked Blue’s head.

“Just go wait for her. She’ll be out in a moment. I just have something to say to your Jessica.”

Your Jessica?! Since when did I become Blue’s?!

“Okay doc…. But doc…. What’s that smell?....”

Toothie grin pushed Blue towards the waiting area.

“I said wait, okay?”

Blue just nooded in surrender and headed to the waiting area. Now what will toothie grin tell me?

Doctor toothie grin sat beside me and whispered.

“Do you have extra pants and underwear  with you?... or atleast extra pants?....” Huh?! What’s with the question?

“Err…. No… but I don’t see the relevance of your question.”

“You don’t want to go home like that.” She said in a serious tone.

I’m confused. What? Why?   O.o

I just looked at her in confusion. Her hand moved and I noticed she was signaling me to look at my crotch area.

 

Aaaaaaargggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could only scream in mymind.

 

So that’s why I also felt odd when I woke up. I looked at my crotch and shocked the living daylights out of me.

I felt the doctor’s hand patting my shoulder.

“Honey, you really need to change those. And wash yourself.  You smell like …. Aeishhh! You naughty girl!” She pinched my cheeks then stood up and left me.

Why is this happening to me? Bbbllllluuuueeeeeee!!! You dummbbbbassssss!!!

 

“How am I supposed to go home like this?” I thought to myself

I looked at the “problem” again…. My pants’ crotch area.

 

 

How the hell would I suppose to go home with a very wet crotch!!!!

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hi fans! Hehe. New chapter. Don't be a silent reader. Your responses serves as my fuel to keep going with this fic. Thank you so much for all the love and support that you guys gave to this fic. Mwah mwah Tsup Tsup. ^_^