0 Truthes and a Thousand Lies

Description

It’s sad. It’s a Stray Kids fanfic. What else do you need to know?

Foreword

You bent over your work, the sun hot against your back. You tried to focus, but you found you couldn’t. You were too thirsty. 

“I can’t do this,” you said, putting your pencil down and heading inside.

“Where’s Bernadette?” You turned suddenly to see your little sister sitting at the table, doing her homework. You were confused.

“I thought you were outside...?” She just looked at you.

“She’s with Dr.Rachel,” you said, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

“Why does she get to see Dr.Rachel?” You walked back over to Genesis. 

“I don’t know if I should tell you... I mean, I would love to! But... I just don’t know if she would want me to tell you. It’s kinda personally.” 

“But I never get to see Dr.Rachel anymore. Dr.Rachel was mine!” She said, her eyes starting to glitter from tears.

“I’m pretty sure she needs it more than you do, Genesis.” She turned back to her work, clearly upset.

“But if it bothers you, you can always talk to the parents about it.” 

“I know...” she grabbed her class picture and stared at it. 

“You looked clamped,” you said, pointing to her. She gave a small laugh.

“I was.” You ruffled her hair.

“And you know, Genesis, you can always talk to us about what you’re going through. Not just Dr.Rachel.” She smiled up at you. ‘Wow,’ you thought. ‘I’m feeling generous today.’ 

“I know. And you can always talk to me!” You smiled back.

“I will,” you said, before heading back outside. Another lie. You never would talk to anyone about how you felt. At least, you thought.