I Thought I Was Your Girlfriend

Happy Committee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 10 days, with the help of Naeun, Meung who is now Eunji was finally used to her Earth life.
But still, she really can't pull herself to ask Naeun about their relationship.

 

[Eunji]

Sunday morning.
I was sitting on my bed staring outside the window while eating some sweets.


"Naeun-ah, I'm just curious..." I turned my head to her direction, she's sitting on her bed while staring blank at the wall.
"What are we?" I asked her but she didn't respond. 
"Hey Naeun."

 

"mm?"

 

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

 

"Bomi..." She said wearing her poker face and dull voice. "She won again. I hate her." She added.

 

I can sense there's something wrong with them at school. "Ohh that Bomi, she's a good student, funny, and very active. Do you hate her for that?" I asked her, trying not to sound more bias to Bomi.

 

"I don't want to but I'm jealous of her, you know that right?" I actually doesn't have any idea about our past Naeun-ah.
"Chorong unnie likes Bomi a lot." Naeun still wearing her poker face and straight toned voice.

 

"And you're afraid she'll win on Chorong's heart?" I cleverly asked while solving this What-are-we and What-are-they puzzle in my mind.

 

"Yes, I told you that already.
I like Chorong unnie but all I can feel is her love for Bomi."

 

"I thought I was your girlfriend." I whispered to myself because honestly I really thought I was her girlfriend.
I walked towards Naeun's place then sat beside her "Hey, don't be sad. I think Chorong didn't know anything about this, am I right?" I asked.

 

"I'm afraid to tell her but I know she can feel it. I liked her even before Bomi came."
I can feel the sadness hiding through her emotionless face until her eyes are on the verge of tears.
She looked up into my eyes and said "I hate it unnie!"
then she suddenly burst into tears and rests her head onto my chest. "I hate myself."
Her hands are clenching maybe because of anger. "Stop crying now Naeun-ah, I'll help you overcome this." I said while cupping her pretty face with both of my hands.

 

"It's really hard unnie. I don't like to hate Bomi, she's my friend, a good friend..."
I don't know what to say, I can see how special Bomi is for her they're so close during my first 3 days here on Earth.
"But something inside me wants her to be gone." Naeun coldly said "Right now, I really can't stand seeing her with Chorong unnie." She added.

 

"Yah! that's not right Naeun-ah" I'm trying to help her but I don't know much about this kind of situation.

 

"I know. I hate this feeling too. If I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter