Guardian Agent

Happy Committee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Little Meung, 

Please be advised that I need you to guide this pretty girl Son Naeun. She looks so tired and so done with her life, I want you to accompany her for 90 days, bring back her happiness.

Finish this task and I will grant you three wishes, considering these wishes are possible to achieve.

When you're ready, please go near the teleportation site and stand on the Pink station. See you there.

- CEO Namjoo Kim

 

Meung, a fluffy little angel from heaven, received an email from the committee.  


"Hello? Habbang? I've got my first job!" She's been training for almost 6 months with Habbang and she can't believe she got her first project this early.​

​​

​"I'm so happy for you unnie, now please let me sleep." Her savage Habbang replied.


Meung excitedly took a quick bath then packed her things. One backpack and two paperbags. All set! 
She stood up and took the very last glance at every corner of her room. Her puppy face expression was filled with excitement, happiness, and a bit of sadness. 
She'll definitely miss this place. 

 

Meung finally made her way near the teleportation site.
She stepped on a thing called Pink station, a circular button-like platform that is meant to be stepped on.  
Seconds later, a pink book popped out in front of her.
The Agent Manual.

 

"That book will be your guide, Meung. Please read it as you will be needing all that information about Naeun and Eunji during your life on Earth." A talking dog Ohbbang said. "Let me remind you again Meung. You will be using Jeong Eunji's body in order to finish this task, we're expecting you to behave like her." 

Meung opened the book and tried to scan every page.

The Agent Manual: 2eun Prophecy

Character Information
Name: Jeong Eunji
Day of Birth: August 18, 1993
A cool and friendly person from Plan A High.
She is also known for being sweet and...



"You can read it on Earth Meung" said Ohbbang. Meung didn't even bother to listen, she's way more interested on the book more than anything.


 Name: Son Naeun
Day of Birth: February 10, 199...

 

"Hey Meung..." said Ohbbang.
"Ahh, yeah sorry I'm just so excited for this." This hard-headed little Meung replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter