Chapter 1

The Nerd in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate waking up in the morning because tehnically I'm not a morning person. I'm a nerd that hates morning and love's evening. why? later let's talk later why I hate mornings. knock knock I heard two knocks before that person enter my room. She suddenly jump into my top and kiss my whole face.

Wake up unnie your going to accompanied me at school right you promise me yesterday she said while pouting. I look at her with my confuse look.

I never did that promise thinky baby after I said that she suddenly cry. AND theirs ony one person in my mind right now and that person suddenly crush my room.

Chaeryeong come here let's talk. why did you tell chaemin that Im going to drive her today at school? you know I ca.....

Unnie I just said that because I missed you, we missed you. Can we just live like a normal life like other family? Can we go out with you like a sister's bonding like we used to be? Can we just talk to school like a normal sisters? feed each other at school? can we go to school together? dance together? play some sports? some instruments like before? she's crying outloud now and I don't know what do to anymore can we just go back in that time? Hmmmmm? PLEASE UNNIE Im speechless every word she said makes me want to go back now. So I just pull her and gave her a warm hug.

Im sorry chaeryeong this is not the right time to go back in that time I need to finish what I've started. Im going to drive you and fetch you two  just for today. Lets go grab our breakfast. she just nod her head and smile at me. Don't cry again I hate it when you and chaemin cry. lets go chaemin to the dining Im going to drive you baby common I called her because she's still pouting.

Are you serious unnie?

yes I am, so lets go grab our breakfast

 

 

 

 

I carry her with my one hand while I hold the other hand of chaeryeong. When we go to the main hall of our house I put chaemin down. She suddenly run to my first girl love our mom. She's in mid 40s but she looks young with her age. And theirs that man looking so elegant with his glasses while reading the newspaper. My family is well known people. Everyone say's that we are a perfect family. And I think their right we live in a luxury house with good parent's is a dream family of everyone.

Goodmorning mom goodmorning dad I said and kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter