CHAPTER VIII

The Married Life Of An Innocent Man

Min Young and Young Bae are sitting on the couch then Jin Young came in, running.

 

“Appa! Omma! Let’s go to mall! Pleasseee????” Jin Young pleaded with puppy eyes.

 

“Jin Young, we’re sorry but we can’t go to mall. We have to stay here.” Min Young replied and smiled. Jin Young pouted.

 

“Okay!” Jin Young said and smiled.

 

Young Bae and Min Young smiled at their daughter. Jin Young went closer to her parents and hugged them.

 

“Saranghae Omma, Appa~!” Jin Young sang and smiled. Young Bae and Min Young hugged back.

 

“Nado Saranghae Jin Young” They answered in unison.

 

Min Young went to kitchen to cook something, while Young Bae and Jin Young are in the living room, watching cartoons. Young Bae is still thinking who could be the one is threatening their family but he doesn’t know anyone who could do that.

 

~O~

 

Weeks have passed, Young Bae and Min Young relieved, and they thought that maybe it’s just a prank but Young Bae is still guarding his family. They went to the kindergarten, enrolling Jin Young. Jin Young is excited seeing a school.

 

“Omma, what are we going to do in school?” Jin Young asked happily. Min Young smiled.

 

“You’re going to learn in school and make many friends.” Min Young answered. Young Bae nodded.

 

“You need to listen to your teacher, arasso?” Young Bae said and Jin Young nodded.

 

They went to the guidance office and enrolled Jin Young. While Young Bae is filling up some papers, Min Young and Jin Young are waiting. They’re sitting on the bench then Jin Young turned her head and sees her friend.

 

“Omo, Omma. Seungri is here too!” Jin Young exclaims and Min Young turned her head.

 

“He’s going to study here too.” Min Young said and smiled at Jin Young.

 

After Young Bae filling up the papers, he went to his wife and daughter. They went to their car.

 

“Where do you want to go, Jin Young?” Young Bae asked. Jin Young smiled widely.

 

“Let’s go to Lotte World, Appa!” Jin Young said happily. Young Bae nodded and Min Young smiled.

 

Young Bae started the car and made their way to Lotte World.

 

“Appa! Omma! Let’s go to the many horse!” Jin Young said to her parents, pointing to the carousel. Her parents smiled and agreed.

 

They went to the carousel and Young Bae payed their tickets. When it’s their turn, Jin Young excitedly went to the horse she wants to ride, while Min Young and Young Bae followed her. Young Bae and Min Young sit to the horses beside Jin Young’s horse.

 

The ride started, Min Young and Young Bae are happy seeing their daughter happy. They don’t know that someone is following them.

 

“Just enjoy it, Young Bae. Sooner or later, I’ll be going to take the things that are mine!” He muttered.

 

The family went to the other rides. Young Bae played some games, just to win a stuff toy for Jin Young. And luckily, he won a stuff toy and gave it to Jin Young.

 

“Thank you Appa!” Jin Young said and hugged Young Bae.

 

“No problem Jin Young just for my beloved daughter.” Young Bae replied and kissed Jin Young in the forehead. Min Young smiled.

 

The family went to the nearest restaurant and ordered. While eating, Jin Young stared at the one table and she saw someone. He smiled at her and waved. Jin Young waved back and smiled.

 

“Who are you waving at?” Min Young asked. Jin Young shook her head.

 

Young Bae turned his head and didn’t saw anyone, looking at them.

 

“I’m going to do my plan as soon as possible. Bwahahaha~” Someone muttered.