Our maknae

The Sisterhood of Human Summer Fruits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Receiving hate is a common thing in the music industry, Kpop Idols aren't new to that.
They're used to it.
They ignore and focus only on their fans' cheerings.
They aren't allowed to show any weakness, for they even get bashed for that.
That's the price of being a singer in Korea.
And Yeri, Kim Yerim- Red Velvet's youngest, still gets affected by it.

When SM family lost Jonghyun, She was devastated. Her heart broke into pieces, she was not okay.
But what did people say?
Instead of showing empathy, they criticized her.
They threw harsh words to her.
They said she should've acted professionally on stage instead of crying.

How could they do that to a little girl grieving.
How can you not hear her cry when I, who is in the other side of the world, can hear her scream through her sad eyes.
She was not okay.

**

Irene immediately snatched Yeri's phone as she saw the younger one reading the comments.
But too late, she already read some of it. And most of them talking about her how she don't even try to take effort in the dance, that she's too stiff, that why was she even added to the group when she can't dance nor sing, she's talentless they said.

Their leader looked at her in the eyes and witnessed the maknae's tears form. She pulled her into a hug and let the younger one sob hard.

Yeri-ah, do you remember when we were still trainees? And you were still in school. And you would always rush back to the com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter