These kids, really.

The Sisterhood of Human Summer Fruits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was scheduled to attend Paris fashion week for the next few days.

Wendy, you're incharge

But I'm the second oldest. Said Seulgi, pouting a bit

Oh Seulgi if only you won't choose to sleep the whole day, maybe I'll reconsider.

Unnie, Seulgi unnie!! Come back me up, the opponents trying to kill me. Yeri facing her computer while holding a controller yelled.

Okay coming! Seulgi rushed to her and involved herself in the game.

Irene could only shake her head.
These kids, really.

After making sure she packed everything she needs, she's ready to go. The members walked her to the door waving goodbye.

Unnie, buy me something when you get back okay? Joy requested.

Okay, what do you want?

The tall girl put her index finger on her chin, she look like she's thinking of something. But after failing to recall what's famous in Paris she just said 
Anything. Something expensive.

The girls had a short laugh while rolling their eyes.
The leader finally left and the four members stare at each other.

What now? Yeri asked.

So who wants to go and get some groceries? I'm cooking for dinner.

Yeri, Joy and Seulgi tried their best to avoid her gaze. None of them wants to. They hate doing chores.

Wendy sighed. She ended up sending Seulgi and Joy with grumpy look on their faces. She asked them to buy some veggies, meat and few condiments.

While roaming around the store, the two found some food samples and got too distracted.
When they got home, Wendy checked the shopping bag only to find pringles, lobster, ice cream, some bread, strawberry milk and junk foods.

Where are the others? Wendy asked, with her eyebrows furrowed, almost making a connected straight line.

What do you mean others? That's it, thats everything. Joy said while grabbing some chips and opening it. Yeri stepped in and tried to look at the situation,

Oooooh Lobster, we're having fancy dinner I see.

Seungwan looked at her members and sighed. Seulgi looks like she's on her second can of pringles already, Joy and Yeri arguing for the same chips. This is so messed up she thought.
She have to make it work, so she searched in the internet how to cook lobster and when she found an interesting recipe, she started with the cooking.

She put the lobster on the pot to boil and sat at the sofa to atleast have some rest. She took her phone out from her pocket and somehow finds herself on a shopping website. She was looking for a new blender to buy cause Irene and Seulgi broke her old one. There were to many to choose from and she couldn't decide. She lay down on the sofa while browsing until her eyelids became heavy and unexpectedly fallen asleep.

**

Irene had a connecting flight and as for the moment, she's waiting for the next plane to Paris when her manager oppa got a call from their other manager. She watched him answer it and witnessed how his face suddenly got filled with fear. When the conversation ended she asked what's wrong.

The members was rushed to the hospital. They got suffocated inside the dorm. 

WHAT?! SUFFOCATED? WHA---HOW?? she even stood on her feet asking with her voice so loud. 

Looks like there was a fire and everyone was asleep except for Seulgi who woke up from the alarm and tried to cease the fire but onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter