Confession 2

Confessions of a typical heart-bear-aker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from my deep slumber because of my friggin alarm.
Time for school again.
I checked mu phone before going into shower.
A text from Joohyun.

"Need to tell you something important later. See you at school."

What the hell is she gonna tell me?


I ran into the bathroom, dressed up after and grabbed a bite of some pastry my brother had left on the dining area.

"Mom, Dad, I'll go now. Bye." I shouted before exting our humble home.

I took the usual bus going to school. I didn't see Joohyun around the neighborhood, she must've left early.


When I arrived at school, I saw some familiar faces. Faces who will never get away from me. We have EunAe, ShiA, a few guys Jimin, Jongin and some peeps who I already forgot the names.
Some girls are walking towards me and giving me all this type of s from letters to flowers to chocolates and worst came their .

I just smiled to them and said 'no thanks, keep that for yourself' to the gifts or whatever they're giving.

I texted Joohyun before going to my first class. I asked her if what time and where are we gonna meet.

I didn't wait for a reply. I went to my locker and I'm not surprised, a lot of sticky notes are attached to it.
No sandwich from Joohyun, no extra bottled water and shirt. I thought she wanted us to go back to normal? Hm.

I grabbed some important books and headed to my first class.

 


-

Break time came. I haven't seen Joohyun yet. Is she avoiding me? I checked my phone. A reply from her came in.

'Meet you at the cat café nearby at 4:30, right after your last class.'

I wonder what's on her mind.

-

After the break, I just went back to class. A few activities were done during chemistry class which messed up my uniform. No extra shirt from Joohyun so I'll stay as messy as this until I reach home.

 

Economics was my last class. We did nothing but to listen to the boring lecture of Ms. Ahn.

I went to the dance club before heading out, I told them I'll skip practice today as I need to cope up with some trigonometry. I partially lied of course but I really need to study harder for trigo.

I rushed to the cat café near school, I arrived 4:35. No signs of Joohyun yet.
I sat at a table near the door and texted her that I'm already waiting for her.

 

After about 5 mimutes or so, she arrived. She seem blooming(?). She has a different aura.


"Hi, Seul. Long time no see." She sat beside me and scanned the menu.
"Wassup? I see you've been busy." I said casually.

"Yeah. Graduation's near so I need to study for finals, cram for final projects and requirements. How are you?" Yeah right. She's graduating in a few months.

"I'm fine still the same bear. Just struggling with time management but I know I can handle things." I smiled as I scanned the menu.

She ordered a latte and a carrot cake. I got an americano and a slice of chocolate cake.

"You can do it. Anyway, I wanted to give you this." She hands out a smal paper bag.

I looked at it and I saw a jacket, almost the same as what she's wearing now. Mine's gray hers is black.

"Winter's coming soon. Just a lil gift to warm you up and also for an apology. We've been ignoring each other for more than a month now and to be honest, I'm not sure why." She said.

"You don't have to say sorry but thanks for this. I could've done better, unnie. I want us to be bffs again, if possible."

 

"Of course, Seul but I wanna tell you one thing first. I hope you won't get mad at me or what." 

"What is it unnie? I wob't be mad at you. You're my bestfriend." Yah Seulgi. Bestfriend your face.

"I'm kinda.. Happy right now." She blushes.

"Hm? Sorry. You're happy because we're now okay?" I'm confused.

"Partly yes. Ahm, someone's making me happy this past few weeks. I am hoping you can meet him soon. You ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter