Confession 1

Confessions of a typical heart-bear-aker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A quick author's note before we start. Thanks everyone who supported me with my other story(ies). I am so sorry this came so late. Later than I expected actually, but it's better to be late than never right.

This is gonna be told using Seulgi's point of view. I'll try my best to put flashbacks in italics. I'll try cause I guess I'll be stuck in updating using my phone up until the end of this year.
Enjoy!

 

------
I don't like the attention people are giving to me. It's just too much. I'm just an ordinary teenaged girl who wants to have fun, play the sports I like and explore any other talents maybe music or arts.
The other students treat me as a star, I'm not.
I don't want to be a star. I just wanna live normally but me being me is making things really complicated.

Girls are crying over me, even guys. I'm gay. 100% gay and it's disgusting that guys are being a crybaby just because I turn them down.
They even labeled me as the typical heartbreaker who only wants one thing: . But no. Hell no.

I only want one thing, Bae Joohyun.
My bestest friend of all. We are practically married but she's straight, as far as I know.
We've been together since we were still fetuses(not really) but maybe I knew her since I was what six or seven years old.
I've known her for so long and I'm wanting her for so long.

So what I did, I chase women, women who likes her too. Hook up with them and then leave them after a few days. NO INVOLVED. I'm a . I'll admit that.
I wanted to have my first experience with her, Joohyun. But then again, based on what we've been through, she's straight as an uncooked pasta. But girls are like pasta, straight not until they're hot and wet.

Today's just a normal day at school, semester's got about 4 more months before hell ends. And Joohyun's not been talking to me since a month ago I think? I don't know what I've done wrong but I'm not sure if she's mad, furious or what.
First, she still texts me her usual morning and evening greetings though I am not 100% sure that it's not a group message.
Second, she still leaves sandwiches inside my locker which she has a spare key.
Third, she still watch my practice and brings me an extra bottle of water, towel and an extra shirt. She just knows how forgetful I am that sometimes, most of the time I'll forget to bring an exrra shirt..
And lastly, she still looks at me like the way she looks at me back then. I am not very familiar with human psychology, gestures and all but I know there's something with those stares.


My phone buzzed, my alarm.. It's now 5:30 pm. Time for my dance practice for the upcoming competition with other schools.
I went to my locker and saw a note from Joohyun.
"I can't make it to your practice today, Jennie wanted to meet me. I brought you a rice meal and there's an extra shirt underneath the lunchbox. Enjoy the rest of your day."

I know it's from her. The handwriting and the bunny drawing at the end screams it's from her.
I re-read it again. So she's meeting Jennie instead of watching me practice. Okay.

Operation: take Joohyun away from Jennie starts tomorrow. I'll make sure no one can ever touch my Joohyun. No one besides me.

I grabbed by spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter