🏰7 CLAN KRP. A Kingdom of Where All Dreams Come True [KingdomAU! GangAU! Clan AU!; Para-RP, Literate; OPEN & ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!!] Make Your Choice Today.

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

​​​​​The Isle was a vast and beautiful place. A place where the clans lived in harmony for the past 5 years. The clans that lived among the Isle were known as; Higher ups, Outcasts, Cardinals, Bloodheeven, Blossoms, Raiders, and stalkers. Ever since the declaration of war at Hunter's valley known as "The Hope to Survive". All life had gone awry. Will the clans seek further settlement among another? Or will the clans seek to distance themselves.

Your choice matters.

[NOTE]

If not active for at least 24 hours after being accepted, it will result in an inactivity warning. 

You have 5 days to at least post on dash, interact with another, or even liking/commenting on a post. We do this to ensure that people who wish to join are active. For we feel it to be unfair to those who want a faceclaim, but the current typist is not active.

 

*[PLEASE! SEND YOUR ACCOUNT LINK TO US PRIVATELY! OR SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS THROUGHT TUMBLR. WE WANT TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS!]*

NEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE AND OPEN TODAY!​​​

• ROYALS
LORDS & LADIES
• DUKES & DUCHESSES 

[MUSKETEERS HAVE BEEN ADDED AS WELL]

 

Foreword

7clan krp

a facebook roleplay//STATUS: OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!

"Don't forget. Love the Queen."

 

[IMPORTANT] 

 

Please Read The Description before applying! For we have a rule of activity And in activity theRe♡



Dispute among the tribes have left the colonies to drift apart. Will the tribes be able to form alliances with one another? Or will it just end in another brawl between the clans?

All ualities are Accepted!

para-writing, literate

kingdom au themed, clan au themed, gangs au

 

rules and guidelines

 

BEFORE ACCEPTANCE

IMPORTANT: Make sure you SUSCRIBE to the AFF before Applying, Upvotes are appreciated

  • 1. You must be active at least 2 days during the week. There will be a 2 warning inactivity from the admin if one does not involve in RPing or Plotting.

  • 2. This is a KRP, meaning that there will be mentions of adult topics. IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MENTIONS OF (VIOLENCE, AND IC DRAMA), THEN THIS RP IS NOT FOR YOU.

  • 3. You are only allowed to have 2 facebook accounts. However, you must be active on both. If you failed inactivity for two accounts, the Admins will make you pick which character that will have to leave.
    You may apply for a 2nd character 2 weeks after your first application!

  • 4.If you have any TRIGGERS, please list them into your application.

  • 5. There will be a 1 week dating ban. We highly encourage introducing yourself to everyone before doing such.

  • 6.It is MANDATORY for everyone to greet newcomers, for we all want to feel welcomed. And if there are complaints about not feeling involved, please message the ADMINS and we will deal with it.

  • 7. When in plots or in RPs please do understand that it would be preferred to do paragraph replies rather than several sentences, for it will be good for everyone.

  • 8.NO OOC DRAMA. We are all adults, or near to be adults. We're sure we can behave ourselves AT ALL COSTS

  • 9. Please try to be respectful of everyone OOC and IC, unless there is a rift between gangs.

  • 10.Gang Leaders will be messaged by the MAIN once every 1 OR 2 WEEKS on missions to give out to fellow members of each gang.

  • 11.Things like Marriage, Adoption, Death, Pregnancy etc. has to be accepted by either GROUP LEADERS or ADMINS.

  • 12. We are very nice people when it comes to hiatuses, so we don't mind how long your hiatus is, however you cannot request a hiatus 1 week after joining.Semi hiatuses lasts for 2-3 weeks and Full Hiatuses last for only 1 month. Please give us the sufficient reasons behind your hiatus when applying for full hiatuses adn semi hiatuses.

  • 13. If you want to leave the RP, PLEASE tell the admins,it would be easier than having to find out some other way.

  • 14.Face claims must be 17 and above to be accepted into the KRP

  • 15.THERE will be an activity check once everEVERy 2 weeks that will be done by either ADMIN/HIGHER UPS or GROUP LEADERS

  • 16.ALL INTERACTIONS MUST BE ON DASH. PMING or DMING a OOC is the only use for private messages.

  •  

AFTER ACCEPTANCE

IMPORTANT

  • 1.Once application is accepted, you have 72 hours to make your Facebook profile.

  • 2.Please list in your bio which clan you belong to and your position as well.

  • 3.There will be a links at the side on the left hand side--please look through all of the groups, territories and position links there. Make sure you title your Application: your favourite ice-cream

  • 4.Once added, the Admin (Kmi Sto) will add you to the corresponding groups for each tribe.

  • 5.There will be a OOC group where you can post about yourself and try not to clog up the main feed.

admins

 

HOW TO JOIN

 

After reading through all the RULES AND GUIDELINES, as well as looking through all the positions, territories, lore/plot and last but not least CLANS, please write your application in this format in the comments below!

TITLE OF APPLICATION:
OOC

MUN NAME:

AGE:

TIMEZONE:

TRIGGERS:


IC

FACECLAIM:


NAME: (Only fill this in if you choose a different IC name from your FC's birth or stage name. If not, please do not fill.)


AGE:

OCCUPATION/POSITION (Fill this in if you're not a civilian and want a main tribe/clan occupation. Eg: ,Group Leader etc.):

Royal position (Only fill if you wish to be a Royal listed in the designated clans) :

TRIBE/CLAN:

CIVILIAN/JOB (Only fill this in if you want to be a civilian with a certain job in the tribes. Eg: Store owner, Civilians, Farmers etc.:

3 PAST FACTS:

3 HOBBIES:

UALITY:
 

LATEST EVENT

 

NEWEST EVENT!!

The Isle Cleansing [DONE!!]

You are Formally Invited by The Queen to the Traditional Event of the Isle Cleansing!

A tradition passed down through generations and ages in The Isle, The Isle Cleansing is a ritual only for those of the pure of heart. All citizens are to be gathered to witness the Queen's first Cleansing, and join her in the lake for their own ritual cleansing of the year! But BEWARE, should those of unpure heart enter the magical waters of the lake for cleansing, for the lake will judge those unworthy in its own special but ominous way...

More details coming soon!

read more

masterlist

 

LEGEND

taken
NPC-Non-Playable Character

disbanded members: 

Soloists: Lee Jieun (IU), CL (Lee chaerin)

Actors: Seo kangjoon

Actresses

Models:

[Boy Idol Groups]


WannaOne


BTS: Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin , Kim taehyung

BTOB

Bap: Jung Daehyun

Monsta X

EXO

Shinee: Minho

Seventeen: Woozi,Hoshi,

BigBang: Seungri [NPC],

Got7

The Boyz: New(Chanhee)

Super Junior:

NCT

Winner:

Stray Kids

ATEEZ: San, Seonghwa, hongjoong

Astro: Myung jung (mj)



[Girl Idol Groups]


Red Velvet: Irene (Bae Joohyun) 


Gfriend

Apink:
Jung 

Blackpink: Rose,

Cherry Bullet:

Izone (Limited Members): 

Twice


SNSD/Girls Generation

PinkFantasy

Mamamoo:

2NE1

I.O.I

EXID: 

Sistar:

AOA

CLC

Girls Day

WSJN

Loona

fx:  Krystal jung

Weki meki: Doyeon
 

 

WISHLIST
name wishes for lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.
name wishes for etc.

 

7Clan KRP // 14/03/19 // OPEN AND ACCEPTING
name & name // date // status

 

All Rights Reserved © 7ClansKRP Owner and Creators. If any of such content is seen replicated elsewhere, or if there are any similarities, action will be taken.

 <
 
 
7clan-krp
Welcome! We are 7 CLANS KRP!
We are a themed KRP with a social media platform based off of Facebook.
Currently looking for more applicants, we would love for you all to join our growing family♡