♕Map of the Isle♕ [Landscape of Various Territories]

🏰7 CLAN KRP. A Kingdom of Where All Dreams Come True [KingdomAU! GangAU! Clan AU!; Para-RP, Literate; OPEN & ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!!] Make Your Choice Today.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Entire Map of The Kingdom

The Capitol (The Isle): 

"The Isle, other words known as the Capital of the Island where meetings are held among the clans and superiors. All are welcome, as long as no harm is being done on Neutral Land. For The Isle, is a place that villagers prosper in harmony, despite whatever clan they may or might not come from. The Isle is known to be one the wealthiest state on the Island, due to the umber of Royals and Nobles that exhibit among the streets. Known to be the trendsetter city with the Queen residing in the Imperial Palace. Do be warned, the Capital isn’t for everyone, for what you seek, or hope for a life of riches and lavish, might lead to a life of despair and mistakes. Be wise, living in the Capitol isn’t for the eased of minds. "

   ....

Crisiothe (Raiders) [To the LEFT of the Capitol (The Isle):

"Lined along the vast expansion of trees and rivers. This section of the Island is held with pride by the Raiders. For the Higher ups do not support this town with much financial needs due to how they would steal money from fellow commoners or tribes. Yet, if visited during the day, with empty pockets, the villagers of this tribe are known to be generous and kind. However, do be warned, the crime rates in this state are not like any other, as every day is different. Someone could be sneaking into your home, or planning a heist right under neath your nose. But due to it’s present history of corrupt life, surprisingly, the Raiders were once a tribe filled with opportunities that flowed like honey. Now, it is only a privilege to some who see the good in all of the bad. "

    ....

Ecoven (Blossoms) [To the RIGHT of the Capitol (The Isle): 

"Alas, Ecoven. Known to be one of the most peaceful and loving villages against all the tribes. For the Blossoms do tend to their flora and fauna with great care. 
Entering this village is not for the lighthearted, for men and women will try to seduce all travelers to get what they want. Stay on high alert, for these i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter