Her

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In his teens, all he wanted was to make it out of the training room, to dance and sing on a stage. He spent all his time – every hour, minute and second – abusing his body through training. He was just a boy with a dream, and he wanted to make it come true. Then came the four boys that he would later call his brothers. Back then, they physically and emotionally suffered together – being continuously told that they’re not good enough. He was thankful that he had them back then. He was appointed as their leader, and suddenly he became the boy who carried four additional dreams. He didn’t have much back then; his name was worth nothing.

In his late teens, he was able to finally perform on a stage (in front of people who was just there to enjoy, they were not being judged this time).

In his twenties, he wanted more, although he already had everything he could ever wanted. He had the fame, the money and the glory. His name now carried a certain weight. He was able to perform, to write and produce his own songs – he was able to do everything he enjoyed. Everything was sailing through the right direction, until it wasn’t.  He got in with the wrong crowd, he made stupid decisions and now his name carried a much heavier weight, a weight that he’s not used to – and he felt himself falling. He felt the world closing into him, and he never felt so alone in a crowded life.

In his late twenties, his name still carried so much weight but he’s standing proud and tall. He liked to think that he found who he was. Finally finding the person inside of him, after years of trying to be someone that everyone wanted him to be. He’s tired of being G-Dragon, now he wants to carry a new name – Kwon Jiyong. He wanted the people to know he was behind the persona he crafted, so he dedicated an album, and a concert to show people who he really was.

He was tired.

Through all of these, there was one person that was there for him. Their relationship, contrary to popular belief, was never official nor was it ever labelled. It was a painful journey for the both of them. Since whatever they had was never official, he dated and fooled around with girls. He would like to say that he was immature back then, but he was just really stupid – he didn’t really care about her feelings. He justifie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter