Computer Caffe

Hitting on me or...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook groaned when the bell rang, he had just tried getting Jimin's snapchat, but it didnt work. He saw Taehyung and grabbed him by his elbow. "Hey Taehyung, is there an exception you can make to give me Jimin's snapchat?" Taehyung sight. "How about I help you get close to him?" Jungkook thought about it, is not a lot, but is something. 

 

" Yes please, it would be at least a beginning.." Taehyung nodded. "Meet me in the nearest computer caffe...Where do you live?" Taehung asked. "I live near the park the one with the cherry blosom tree's?" Taehyung eyes widen, the houses near tha place weren't affordable for many people. "Danm, okay, I barely know around there, give me your number and i will give you the adress of the Computer Caffe." Jungkook nodded and stretched his hand. Taehyung kept staring when he realized the other male was asking for his phone. he took it out and unlocked his phone and opened his contact list. He handed his phone to Jungkook. Taehyung waited.

 

"Here call me or text me.." Taehyung nodded. "Taehyung-ah! Hurry up! Your bus is going to come soon!" Yoongi said, Taehyung ran out of there. "Bye Yoongi hyung and Hosoek Hyung!" He ran to the all the way to the schools gate. "Jungkook!" Hoseok and Jungkook did a handshake. "Bye Hoseok.." Yoongi gave his sweet but tall tease boyfriend a kiss on the cheeck. "See you later babe!" Hosoek said, Yoongi nodded as he left. "Man I cant wait till I have a boyfriend, I would shower him in hugs, kisses, and gifts..." Hoseok chuckled. "Well jungkookie, you know that Jimin has never dated anyone right?" Jungkook nodded.   

"Taehyung told me..." Hoseok nodded. "I saw you put in your number in his phone, for?" Jungkook shook it off. "We're going to meet on later today, he will try to help me get close to you know who.." Hoseok nodded. "Well Jungkookie, I will get heading home, have fun in your fate with taehyung!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

 

The walk home was the same, the same path, with the same Cheery Blosom trees. Jungkook arrived home. "I'm home!" He announced. "Welcome home..." A brown haired welcomed Jungkook. "Hyung....I will go out today.." The brown hared stood up.

"Were too? With who?" Jungkook chuckled as he opened the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter