There's no way....

Hitting on me or...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung sat in his assign seat waiting to leave this hell of school. It was finally his last class, their teacher gave them a worksheet to work on while she planned the lesson for the next day. "Pss" taehyung heard, he looked up to see no one, everyone,s eyes were in the paper. He shrugged it off and went back to wotk. 

"Pss! Taehyung!" Once again his head rosed up and his eyes quickly went to his best friend, Min Yoongi, But the male was as well concetrated on the worksheet. "Taehyung!" his eyes landed on a familair brown haired. "Jungkook?" the brown haired nodded. Taehyung and Jungkok knew each other from 7th grade english class, but they never really talked to each other, whcih surprised Taehyung. 

"You hang out with Jimin right?" Taehyung stared at Jungkook in confusion. 'Jimin? As in Park Jimin or shin Ji-Min?' Taehung asked himself, jungkook chuckled at seeing the other males confusion."Park Jimin." taehyung's face broke into a smile, his best friend jimin was so adorable, his colorful hair that chnage from time from time, his personality, sweet as cotton candy, but a devil, his body, everything was perefect about him, even his facial expressions when he was 'serious'. Which made every guy or gitrl fsll for him snd hit on him.

But jimin was never a person that dated, if fact he hasnt dated anyone, nor has feelings for anyone. It was normal for his firneds to be asked for Jimin's social medias or number, but they always say no as jimin hates being hit on and stared at, which is what everyone did, stare at him.

"Yeah I do...Why?" Taehyung asked, knwoing what jungkook was getting at. "Is there a way you could give me Jimin's snapchat?" 

"No." Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter