Kkuchaen One More Shot - Epilogue

Lover’s Quarrel

Iz*one's Japan debut showcase ended well. They had a mini party after the showcase. Their manager reserved a restaurant only for the members and staffs. The 12 members has their own space in the restaurant separating them with the managers and staffs. In short they have privacy or should I say their flirting privacy.

 

The couple who just reconciled earlier having their best time together. There are inseparable as soon as the show ended. They badly missed each other, talking with one another non stop. 

 

On the other hand Minju felt lonely since Chaeyeon won't notice her anymore. Yujin saw the sad Minju and accompanied her. She sat between Minju and Wonyoung. The giant maknae won't separate with Yujin. 

 

Yena and Yuri as always having their sweet time and flirts with each other. Eunbi, Chaewon, Hitomi, and Nako are still talking about their debut and how satisfied they were with the outcome of the showcase. Hyewon already started eating the second cake given by their manager. She just love cake so much and forgets everything. It kept her busy not minding Sakura and Chaeyeon who got back together. 

 

"Attention everyone!" Eunbi stood up from her seat and called all the members attention. They all looked at the leader.

 

"Congratulations on our Japan debut! Let's work harder in the future!" Eunbi raised her glass for a toss. They all tossed glasses and cheered on their debut. 

 

"Yuri-ahhhh!" Yena got hyper and attacked Yuri with kisses. 

 

"Unnie! Stop it!" Yuri trying to stop the duck while giggling. She pretends that she doesn't like it but deep inside she loves it too.

 

Yujin saw Yena and wants to do the same with Minju but the other girl quickly blocked her lips with her hand.

 

"Don't you dare..." Minju threatened the huge puppy and laughs as Yujin whines in front of her.

 

"Then..." Yujin turned to Wonyoung and gave the giant maknae a dangerous smile. She moved her face closer to the other girl but Wonyoung quickly stopped her by holding Yujin's forehead.

 

"Not a chance." Wonyoung told her and rolled her eyes at the puppy, then laughed as she saw Yujin's disappointed face.

 

Eunbi kept cheering on their success and saw Nako beside her clapping her hands while smiling happily. She found her cute and hugged the small girl. Chaewon felt awkward as she saw everyone flirting with one another. As she looked around she accidentally crossed eyes with Hitomi who's sitting beside Eunbi and Sakura. She slowly stood up from her sit and dragged her chair towards Hitomi. She squeezed her chair between Eunbi and Hitomi. She slowly sit while smiling brightly with Hitomi. The other girl blushes on her action.

 

"Chaewon unnie~" Nako saw what Chaewon did and right away. 

 

"Yah yah yah! Chaewon I'm so proud of you!" Yena shouted at Chaewon from the other side of the table.

 

"Guys stop teasing Chaewon and Hitomi!" Eunbi stopped the girls from teasing the two but as soon as she turned her head towards Chaewon she gave her a little smirk. Secretly teasing her as well.

 

The two blushes as everyone kept on teasing them. They stayed quiet and just kept on glancing at one another.

 

"Excuse us Chaeyeon and Sakura for being noisy. You guys don't even bother to look what's happening around you!" Eunbi yelled at the two. She noticed that the couple are not joining the teasing. They are both into each other so much, laughing and hitting one another. 

 

"I'm so sorry unnie, Sakura is being so funny!" Chaeyeon replied to Eunbi and laughs as she exchange looks with Sakura. Everyone kept silent as they look at the couple flirting non stop.

 

"You guys should get married now." Chaewon broke the silence as she teasingly told the two. Everyone got hyper and made some noises. Yujin stood up from her seat and clapped her hands. Wonyoung followed her and also stood from her seat. 

 

"Everyone stop it already! I'm blushing already." Chaeyeon said while smiling at Sakura. The older girl beside her just kept on smiling as everyone still teasing them.

 

"Sakura-chan help me!" Chaeyeon whined in front of the beautiful girl. She leaned on Sakura and faked crying. Sakura find her cute and hugged the fluffy girl. 

 

All of them are still having fun including Hyewon who just finished eating the whole cake by herself. They all got full after eating a lot. After the dinner party, they all went back to the hotel. 

 

They all separated ways as they went to their respective rooms. Eunbi, Chaewon and Wonyoung are sharing rooms. Hitomi, Hyewon and Nako are room mates. Yena and Yuri as expected shares one room. Minju and Yujin also shares one room. And lastly Chaeyeon and Sakura on the same room.

 

-

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon excitedly went to their room. It's there first and last night being together in the hotel. Also it's the first time after a month that they will be alone together. They've been avoiding each other for a month. They missed each other so much. 

 

As soon as they entered the room, Chaeyeon excitedly hugged her from the back, leaning her chin on Sakura's shoulder. Sakura leaned her head on Chaeyeon head and held her fluffy face.

 

"Lee Kkura I missed you so much!" Chaeyeon whined and hugged her tightly from behind.

 

"Me too. I missed you so much Chaeyeon." Sakura smiled as she heard Chaeyeon's whine. She slowly turned around facing Chaeyeon putting her hand on the girl's shoulder. While Chaeyeon's hands on Sakura's waist. 

 

"Why are you looking sad?" Sakura asked Chaeyeon as she saw the girl dropping her head down and not looking at her. 

 

"Is there any problem?" Sakura added as Chaeyeon didn't say anything. She held the fluffy girl's chin and moved it to face her. She looked at Chaeyeon straight in the eyes. She was surprised when she saw her crying. 

 

"What's wrong? What's wrong Chaeyeon? Did I do something wrong?" Sakura panicked as she saw her precious Chaeyeon shedding tears. 

 

"No Sakura. I'm the one who did wrong. I did a lot of things that made you sad. I ignored you, avoided you, and didn't talk to you for a month. I'm so stupid for doing all that to you." Chaeyeon trying to stop her tears from falling while avoiding Sakura's eyes.

 

"I became so selfish and didn't think about your feelings. I acted wrongly and hurted you. I feel really bad remembering all the things I did." Chaeyeon continued talking while Sakura wiping her tears. Chaeyeon still avoiding Sakura's eyes and kept her head down. 

 

"I didn't even say I'm sor..." Chaeyeon didn't finish her words and was surprised when Sakura kissed her in the lips. Her eyes widened as she felt Sakura's lips touching hers. She closed her eyes and kissed her back.

 

"You don't have to say anything. Just looking at you makes me feel happy and contented." Sakura held Chaeyeon's face after giving her a kiss. Her sweet words makes the other girl cries even harder.

 

"I'm so sorry for everything. I love you so much Sakura chan!" Chaeyeon hugged the sweet girl tightly and cried on her shoulders. 

 

"I love you too Chaeyeon." She whispered to the crying girl. Sakura patted Chaeyeon's back to comfort her.

 

They stayed on that position for minutes before Chaeyeon stopped crying. Sakura teasingly poke her fluffy face to make her smile. Chaeyeon quickly smiled at her and giggles. 

 

The two sat down on the couch to rest. They don't want to end their night just like that. It's their last night on the hotel and they don't want to waste time being alone together. Sakura stood up from her sit and grabbed something on her luggage. 

 

"Since we don't want to end our night this early, why don't we have a drink?" Sakura told Chaeyeon while holding a bottle of alcohol. 

 

"Are you sure about this?" Chaeyeon asked the older girl as she's not used to drink alcohol or even wine.

 

"Why not? You're already on the legal age to drink and we don't have any schedule tomorrow. So you don't have to worry about anything unless you don't want to drink with me?" Sakura gave Chaeyeon a sad face and pouted her lips. 

 

"No, I don't mean that. It's just I'm not used to drink and I never been drunk in my whole life. I don't know what will happen if i get drunk." Chaeyeon explained to Sakura.

 

"Don't you trust me?" Sakura looked at Chaeyeon with a disappointed look.

 

"Of course I trust! But I don't trust myself." Chaeyeon tried to convince Sakura that she's telling the truth. 

 

"It's just you and me here. You don't have to worry. I'm going to take responsibilty of you." Sakura smiles as she try to convince the fluffy girl.

 

"Okay whatever makes my girl happy. And since it's our first day being back together, we might as well celebrate." Chaeyeon finally agreed on Sakura.

 

"Yes we should celebrate!" Sakura opened the bottle and tossed for their first shot.

 

"How about we play question and answer game?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura to play a game. Sakura excitedly nodded on the girl's idea.

 

"Okay, so we're going to take turns on asking question. Only one question at a time is allowed. You should answer it honestly or else the game is just useless." Chaeyeon excitedly explained the game to Sakura.

 

"Can I go first since I'm older?" Sakura proposed herself to ask question first. But Chaeyeon doesn't want to accept it. She asked to play rock, paper, and scissors to decide who will ask first.

 

At the end Sakura won the game and got the chance to ask first. It's really not a big deal deciding who will ask first but knowing Chaeyeon who's very competitive just want a little match. They took their second shot before starting the real game. Chaeyeon took two shots because she lost in the mini game.

 

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura seriously as she's about to ask the first question.

 

"Where did you go when you left the dorm before I went to Japan?" Sakura curiously asked Chaeyeon. 

 

"Ohhh. I went to the company's building and practiced dancing all day before I went back to the dorm really late." 

 

"So you purposely did that, to not see me before I left for Japan. Bad Chaeyeon." Sakura shook her head as she remembered looking for Chaeyeon that day. 

 

"Saku-chan..." The guilty girl just laughed and tried to play with Sakura's hair but the other girl moved away and continued shaking her head. 

 

"Okay, it's my turn." Chaeyeon said while trying to think of a good question for her.

 

"Why, why you didn't follow me when I went out of the room that day?" Chaeyeon pouted as she asked Sakura.

 

"How can I follow you when you were already mad at that time!" Sakura yelled at the sad fluffy girl.

 

"Honestly, I really want to follow you that time but I had to know what my priority is first. I thought my priority is my work but I realized that someone is more important than that. I'm not going to tell who." Sakura added that made the other girl smile and blushed.

 

"That's good to know but I want to know who's that person is?" Chaeyeon asked while trying to .

 

"You're not allowed to ask more than one question right?" Sakura giggles while looking at the shocked girl. She didn't realized that she just asked a question.

 

Chaeyeon's punishment is to take two shots instead of one. They tossed again before drinking. Chaeyeon already felt a bit dizzy after just taking a few shots.

 

"Okay it's your turn Saku-chan!" Chaeyeon excitedly waits for Sakura's question.

 

"Why did you went home to your parent's house the day I came back from Japan?! You purposely did that, am I right??" Sakura angrily asked the fluffy girl.

 

"Wait. Did you just asked two questions?" Chaeyeon being silly trying to catch Sakura. 

 

"No. That's only one question. It's counted as one. Don't try to be cheeky and just answer the question Chaeyeon!" Sakura widened her eyes to Chaeyeon as she yelled at the silly girl.

 

"Yes. I did that purposely. I don't want to see you that time because I was still mad at you. But I swear I'm dying to see you that day." Chaeyeon smiled at Sakura as she explains. Sakura just give her a little smile trying to act cold. 

 

"Fine. It's your turn. Go ask me a question." Sakura said while still trying to act cold.

 

"Why you didn't went to my house to pick me up? You know my address and you even know my whole family." Chaeyeon just being cheeky and throwing Sakura's own question back to her. 

 

"Yah Chaeyeon. Are you being serious right now. Are you even interested in our game? You're just giving my questions back to me." Sakura gave her a disappointed look. 

 

"Sakura! It's my turn right now and you're not supposed to ask me a question!" Chaeyeon caught Sakura who unintentionally asked a question. 

 

"Here's your punishment!" Chaeyeon gave her a shot. They both drink one shot as Chaeyeon felt bad for her girl if she drink alone. 

 

"Please answer my question now Ms. Miyawaki Sakura, I mean Lee Kura." Chaeyeon became more silly as she took more shots.

 

"I'm so sorry Ms. Miyawaki Chaeyeon for not picking you up that day, I was very tired and can't wait to rest in my bed." Sakura answered the question with a simple explanation. 

 

"I see. Bed is more imoortant than Lee Chaeyeon." Chaeyeon already looks a bit drunk. 

 

"You know that's not true!" Sakura depended herself. Chaeyeon just laughed as she saw Sakura's cute expression.

 

"I know. I know. You don't have to be mad my love." She smilingly said to Sakura and giggles.

 

"My turn now." Sakura said and thinks of a question.

 

"Why you didn't reply to my calls and messages?!" Sakura got hyped again when she asked the question. Sakura has a lot of hidden questions inside her that needs an answer.

 

"You're just kept on asking question that are obvious. I already told you so many times that I was mad at you. I did all of that becasue I was very disappointed on you. I ignored you, avoided you becasue I was really mad!" Chaeyeon was already drunk and unconsciously said those words to Sakura. 

 

Sakura stayed quiet for a bit and didn't look at Chaeyeon. She grabbed the alcohol bottle and poured on her glass. She took a shot by herself. She's about to pour more on her empty glass when Chaeyeon stopped her and took the bottle. 

 

"Did I just went out of the line?" Chaeyeon said while pouring the alcohol on her glass. Sakura stayed quiet and still not looking at Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon took a shot by herself and moved closer to Sakura and hugged the girl.

 

"I think I just went out of the line. I'm sorry." Chaeyeon apologizes on what she just said. She just looked at Sakura's beautiful face while waiting for the other girl's response.

 

"It's okay. Let's just stop this game." Sakura told Chaeyeon who's still clinging to her like a baby. 

 

"No! I still have a lot of question." Chaeyeon whined at Sakura and clings to her more.

 

"But you're already drunk Chaeyeon." Sakura trying to convince the fluffy girl to stop the game. 

 

"No. I'm not yet drunk. Pleaseeee!" Chaeyeon trying to be cute in front of her. Sakura can't ignore her cute face and agreed to continue the game.

 

"So it's my turn now." Chaeyeon smiled at Sakura and changed her expression to a serious one.

 

"Why did you let Hyewon clings on you like 24/7 when we were still on our quarrel?" Chaeyeon finally asked a serious question to Sakura.

 

"Bold of you to ask me a question like that when you literally did the same with Minju." Sakura trying to calm herself down while muttering those words. She saw Chaeyeon looked a bit upset.

 

"But to answer your question. Yes I let her cling to me because I don't want to feel lonely since you left me alone. I appreciate her actions and I'm thankful for her." Sakura told Chaeyeon who look unhappy hearing her answer.

 

"I'm sorry Sakura-chan." Chaeyeon feels sorry as she remembers everything.

 

"And how about you Chaeyeon? Can you explain why you sticks with Minju like a baby?" Sakura didn't react to Chaeyeon's apology and quickly asked her question. 

 

"Minju.. we're just really close ever since produce 48, Our closeness is more like.. more like sisters. That's all." Chaeyeon explained herself while avoiding Sakura's eyes. She was a bit nervous for some reason.

 

"Why do I feel different? When we filmed Iz'one city, you two kept holding each other's hand like a real couple. You think I didn't notice that?" Sakura became very serious as she remembers the two.

 

"I... I didn't mean to do that. But why? What's wrong with that? We always hold hands with the other members. And as I remember Hyewon and you were flirting with each other that day, especially when she covered your ears you looked very happy." Chaeyeon answered her back with a very jealous tone.

 

"Yes, we always hold hands with every member but why you two did it the entire last part of the show?! And to correct you, I'm not flirting with Hyewon, she was just being nice to me." Sakura got furious and answered the girl back. 

 

"Ohh I see, she's always nice to you just like when we did the vlive. You both kept on hugging each other while we were playing board games. I can't forget when I saw her hugging you from behind. It's really annoying up until now!" Chaeyeon also rants at Sakura. 

 

"You know why I clinged to her that day too? It's because you kept on ignoring me. I tried so many times grabbing your attention but you're too busy being the best MC and won't even dare to  look at me. It's really frustrating up until now!" Sakura yelled back to her. The two forgot about their game and kept on digging their hidden jealousy from one another.

 

"So now you admitted that you also clings to her. You're really making me mad Sakura. We were just cool off for a week that time and you're already flirting with someone." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes and leaned her back hardly on the couch they were sitting.

 

"I can't believe you saying that to me Chaeyeon. You know what? You flirts with Minju more than I cling with Hyewon. Until now I still remember how hard you tried to surprise Minju on her vlive birthday celebration. You really made an effort, but good thing you failed on surprising her." Sakura looked at Chaeyeon beside her and gave her a glare. 

 

"Minju's birthday? I'm glad you open that up. And who is this person that supposed to give Minju a birthday message but instead asked her out? I'm really not sure if you're sincere on asking her out or just messing with my feelings." Chaeyeon moved closer to Sakura, facing the other girl. The two are facing each other now, staring angrily with one another.

 

"Tell me do you like Minju?!" Sakura stood up from her seat and asked Chaeyeon angrily.

 

"And how about you? Do you like Hyewon?!" Chaeyeon also stood up from her seat and asked Sakura back angrily.

 

The two were already drunk and got eaten by their jealousy resulting them to get annoyed with each other. No one dared to answer first and just stared at one another.

 

"I only like you Sakura!!" Chaeyeon bravely answered. She grabbed Sakura's neck and kissed her. Sakura was shocked when Chaeyeon suddenly kissed her. She smiled while feeling Chaeyeon's lips, then kissed the fluffy girl back.

 

"You're the only I like Chaeyeon, no one else." Sakura smiled at Chaeyeon who's staring at her waiting for her answer. 

 

"I knew it." Chaeyeon smiled at her with her hands still on Sakura's shoulders. 

 

"I also knew your answer." Sakura blushingly said while wrapping her arms around Chaeyeon's waist. 

 

"I love you the most Lee Kura." Chaeyeon said while adoring her girl's beautiful face.

 

"I will always love you Miyawaki Chaeyeon." Sakura smiled and gave her a smack in the lips. 

 

Chaeyeon got surprised and giggles. The two laughed together afterwards. They didn't finish the alcohol as they both feel dizzy. They spend their last night catching up with each other. They both have fun and fell asleep hugging each other at the couch.

 


 

*END*

 

That's it! I just can't help but write more about them. Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! ❤️