Kkuchaen One Shot

Lover’s Quarrel

Sakura and Chaeyeon's closeness became dry and it all started after Chaeyeon's birthday were Sakura was not present. 

 

The day before Chaeyeon's birthday, Sakura left to Japan for her solo activity. Chaeyeon and her got into an argument because Chaeyeon doesn't want her to leave since it was her birthday the coming day but Sakura can't cancel her schedule and had to leave. 

 

"Can you just stay for my birthday? Just for once can you choose me over work?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura who's packing her luggage and will be leaving in an hour.

 

"Even I badly want to stay, you know how our work goes. We can't control our own time. You should know that very well." Sakura replied to her and continued packing her things. 

 

"But it's my bir..." Chaeyeon stopped talking when Sakura suddenly holds her frowning face.

 

"Enough of that Chaeyeon. Of all people, you should be the one who understands me the most... and you know that I love you the most." Sakura told the teary eyed girl.

 

"And you should be the person who understands me the most too. But I don't think you are." Chaeyeon removed Sakura's hand from her face and walked out of the room. 

 

Sakura can't do anything but just put her head down and wiped her teary eyes, trying hard not cry. Chaeyeon on the other hand was very frustrated and went outside for a walk. While she's walking on the side of the street, her tears started to fall as she remembers Sakura. 

 

"I know I should be the one who understands you the most but was it a bit unfair when you're the one who promised to celebrate my birthday with me." Chaeyeon talking to herself as she was very frustrated with Sakura not chosing her over work.

 

"Is it too much to ask if you just stay with me for a day and re-schedule your solo activity." Chaeyeon kept on walking fast as she tried to calm herself down.

 

"Yes, maybe it's too much. I shouldn't be feeling selfish right now. I should give her my support and cheer her up. But! It's really frustrating! I want to be with her so bad on my special day!" Chaeyeon stopped for a bit and hit her head in anger. 

 

"I'm so sorry for being selfish Sakura. I know my disappointment will disappear soon. Just let me calm myself for now, I won't bid you goodbye today." Chaeyeon started to walk away from their dorm.

 

-

 

Sakura finished preparing her things and went out of the room. All the members are in the living room waiting for her. As she went out the room she quickly looked for Chaeyeon, but the girl she's looking for wasn't there. 

 

"Sakura unnie, manager oppa is waiting for you downstairs. I think you have to leave now." Wonyoung stood up from her sit and told her unnie.

 

The other members went to her and gave her a hug. They all bid her goodbye, though she's only gone for 3 days. That's how close the members are. Sakura still kept looking for Chaeyeon, she doesn't want to ask them because she knew that Chaeyeon is mad and don't want the other members to worry about them.

 

"Ohhh Chaeyeon went out earlier, she said she have a prior thing to do. Did she say good bye to you already?" Eunbi asked Sakura as she saw her looking around the living room. 

 

"Yes, she did." Sakura lied to her to make things simple and not to make an issue as she leaves.

 

All the members bid good bye to Sakura. Chaeyeon didn't show up before she left. Sakura felt heavy on the inside, she knew that the other girl is mad at her. She wants to see her and comfort her but she knew she can't. She have to know her priority, but what is her real priority? She kept on asking herself over and over as she flew to Japan.

 

Chaeyeon went back to their dorm really late. As she opens the door, she saw the living room really dark. All the lights were off. She tried to find the light switch when she heard the members singing.

 

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday! Happy birthday dear Chaeyeon!" All the members were singing. Minju is holding a birthday cake and they all went towards her. 

 

They all greet her and then asked her to make a wish. Chaeyeon was very surprised. She closed her eyes for a minute and made a wish. What kind of wish did she asked that made her teared up like a kid? 

 

They had a mini party that night. She almost forgot about her disappointment with Sakura. They all had fun and ate delicious foods. 

 

-

 

The day of her birthday, Chaeyeon did a solo vlive but later on all the members except Sakura joined her with another surprise. Chaeyeon forgot about Sakura and enjoyed her day with everyone. They danced like crazy and had fun.

 

-

 

Three days went by so fast. Sakura is finally back from Japan. As soon as she arrived from their dorm she quickly looked for Chaeyeon. But unfortunatley Chaeyeon wasn't there, she went home and will spend the night on their house. 

 

"Really Chaeyeon? Out of all days, you chose to go home now. You're still mad at me. You didn't even answer my messages and even my calls." Sakura talking to herself, as Wonyoung told her about Chaeyeon sleeping on her parents house.

 

-

 

All the members except Chaeyeon woke up early and left the dorm to practice in their company's building. They are preparing for their upcoming debut in Japan. Everyone was already in the practice room and started preparing. Chaeyeon was a bit late since she came from her house. 

 

She greeted everyone and greeted Sakura normally like others. She didn't even say a word to Sakura who just came back from Japan. Sakura tried to make eye contact with her everytime she looks at Chaeyeon but the other girl doesn't even take a glimpse of her.

 

They practiced for about 4 hours straight before their trainer called out for a break. Yena and Yuri collapsed on the floor because of tiredness. Eunbi, Nako, Chaewon and Hitomi sat on the couch and rest. While Yujin and Wonyoung still running around the practice room teasing each other non stop. 

 

Minju and Chaeyeon sat on the floor leaning their backs at the wall. On the other side of the room Hyewon and Sakura sitting beside each other. Chaeyeon stood up to grab more water for the members. She went out of the room. Sakura quickly stood up from the floor as soon as she saw Chaeyeon walking out the room. 

 

Chaeyeon was busy getting bottled waters and didn't notice Sakura followed her. When she turned around she was surprised to see Sakura standing in front of her. She almost dropped the bottles she was holding.

 

"Chaeyeon... are you still mad at me?" Sakura asked Chaeyeon with a very worried face. 

 

"No. I'm not." Chaeyeon gave her a short reply and tried to walk away but Sakura blocked her way. 

 

"I tried calling you and even messaging you but you kept on ignoring me. And now you're avoiding me." Sakura told Chaeyeon trying to hide her disappointment with her.

 

"We were busy practicing all day, all night. I don't have time to check on my phone." Chaeyeon replied to her without even looking at Sakura's face. 

 

"If it is still about..." Sakura didn't finish her words when Chaeyeon cut her off.

 

"No, it's not about that. I'm complety over it and I completely understand you." Chaeyeon finally look at her in the face. She look very serious talking to the older girl. 

 

"Look I'm really sorry. I promise to make up with you for that special day I missed." Sakura told the younger girl who quickly dropped her head after speaking. Chaeyeon can't take looking at Sakura's face for long. 

 

"You don't have to, you don't have to promise anything to me again. Don't make me feel selfish again." Chaeyeon told her and walked away. Sakura tears fell after Chaeyeon left. She felt guilty as she remembered her promise to Chaeyeon. She promised to celebrate her birthday together. 

 

On the other hand Chaeyeon didn't went back straight to their practice room. She went to the washroom to release her feelings. She felt very heavy inside. She wanted to cry but trying to be tough. She knows that when she cry her fluffy face will show it, and the other members will notice it. They both doesn't want the other members to worry about them.

 

Chaeyeon went back to the practice room and saw Sakura already there. She handed out the bottled water to each member. As she's about to give Hyewon and Sakura the bottles, she noticed Hyewon being clingy to Sakura. Instead of handing them the water she threw it to Hyewon. Hyewon got surprised and removed her arms from Sakura catching the bottled water. 

 

Chaeyeon smirks as she sit back beside Minju. Luckily, Minju was there and doesn't missed to make her feel comfortable as always. She forgets about her frustrations to Sakura, thanks to Minju.

 

On the hand, Sakura has her eyes on Chaeyeon and Minju. She can't help but get jealous to the two who kept laughing by themselves. Good thing she have Hyewon who clings to her 24/7. She doesn't feel alone even Chaeyeon ignores her, the one who supposed to be by her side.

 

-

 

Days passes by but the two kept distant with each other. Chaeyeon's coldness towards Sakura is still there. The other members are starting to notice it. Chaeyeon was always with Minju all the time while Sakura is with Hyewon most of the time.

 

"What's happening in the world?" Yena asked Yuri with a confused face.

 

"I can also feel it. The two lovers are drifting apart" Yuri replied to the duck who still gives her a confused look.

 

"Yuri-ah... don't ever do that to me. Don't ever ignore me. I'm going to die." The duck cutely said to Yuri.

 

"I won't. Don't worry. But don't ever try to cheat on me or else i'm the one who will kill you." Yuri gave the duck a threatening smile. Yena just pouted and Yuri quickly hugged her.

 

-

 

Today is the day where they will be shooting Iz*one city. Everyone was hyped as they started filming. They are all having fun at the first part of the show. They had a short break after, their energy dropped a bit after the first game.

 

The 2nd game started after the short break. The game asked them to pair up. Sakura standing behind Chaeyeon and massaging her as she was on the losing team. Chaeyeon didn't even look at Sakura who's behind her but instead asked Chaewon who's sitting a bit far from her to be her partner. Sakura just ignored it and paired up with Yuri. They took a break after the funny game.

 

Hyewon, Minju and Chaeyeon were sitting together when their manager showed a video to Chaeyeon. It is an old funny video of Minju. Chaeyeon is having fun watching the video while Minju is dying of embarassment. She kept on stealing the phone from Chaeyeon's hand but the other girl kept on blocking her with her other hand. Minju always ending up holding Chaeyeon's hand as she tries to snatch the phone. Sakura from a far secretly looking at the two and can't help herself but get jealous. 

 

After a short break they continued filming. The 3rd game started with Sakura, Hitomi and Nako choosing their members by playing rock, paper, scissors. Nako first won and chose Eunbi. Sakura won after Nako and everyone were appealing to her. Her heart was very happy when Chaeyeon started to appeal to her. She quickly chose Chaeyeon to be with her team. Chaeyeon happily run towards her and hugged her from the back. Sakura was very happy feeling Chaeyeon's arms. 

 

On the other hand, Chaeyeon was into the game so much and forgot everything. She was too excited when Sakura picked her first. She happily ran towards Sakura holding the girl's hands before hugging her from the back. For a second she realized she shouldn't be doing that but as she touches her she felt really good inside. Chaeyeon missed Sakura so much and took the opportunity to held her again. They both had fun in the game afterwards.

 

They had a small break after the game. The two quickly moved away far from each other as the game ended. Chaeyeon sat beside Minju while Sakura sat with Yuri. They both went quiet in their seats. They realized how much they missed each other so much. 

 

The filming continued for the next part of the show. They copied scenes from different dramas. They all acted well but when it's Sakura's turn they all cracked up as she was very funny. Even Chaeyeon who's mad at her forgot everything and fell from her seat while laughing so hard. Sakura saw Chaeyeon and it made her happy. 

 

She felt really good as she saw Chaeyeon looking at her happily. Her happiness didn't stay longer as they did the last part of show where all the members has to fit in the camera for their graduation picture. She saw Chaeyeon and Minju holding hands on the entire time while doing their last mission. 

 

"Why do they have to hold hands? Minju won't get lost if she let go of Chaeyeon's hand. Are they kids holding each other hands? Or are they in a realtionship to hold each other's hand that long?" Sakura thought to herself while staring at them jealously. She looked at Chaeyeon as if she wants to snatch her from Minju so badly.

 

The filming ended with Sakura being annoyed with Chaeyeon and Minju.

 

-

 

Days passes by with the two still ignoring each other. Even Sakura doesn't try anymore and gave up on talking to Chaeyeon. Especially after she saw Chaeyeon and Minju holding hands at the filming of Iz*one city. Her jealousy turned into anger. She was disappointed with Chaeyeon's action. 

 

-

 

At Iz*one's dorm. Wonyoung went to Yujin's dorm to hang out. She was bored on their dorm since it was very quiet. Chaeyeon and Sakura still not talking to each other. Nako and Hitomi went out to buy something. Yena and Yuri are having their own sweet time not minding Wonyoung's existency.

 

"Yujin unnie, is Sakura unnie and Chaeyeon unnie broke up?" Wonyoung asked Yujin curiously. She noticed how the two kept on avoiding each other since they were on the same dorm.

 

"I know, I'm also having a bad feelings towards the two. And also Minju unnie kept on clinging to Chaeyeon unnie endlessly." Yujin replied to the curious maknae.

 

"Are you sure you're having a bad feeling towards the two unnies or is it because of Minju unnie clinging to Chaeyeon unnie?" The jealous rabbit teased the giant puppy.

 

"Yah Wonyoung... don't tell me you're jealous." Yujin winked at Wonyoung and back.

 

"Yuck! Yujin unnie stop dreaming!" The giant rabbit rolled her eyes. 

 

"What did you say?! I know you love me secretly." Yujin smirked at Wonyoung who looked very disgusted.

 

"Yujin unnie!" The giant rabbit shouted at the puppy.

 

"What???" Yujin raised her voice to Wonyoung.

 

"You're... you're! You're ugly!" The rabbit shouted and quickly ran away from the giant puppy while laughing.

 

"Wonyoung-ahhh!! Come here!!" Yujin followed Wonyoung who's running away from her. They run around the dorm as always like kids.

 

-

 

All the members decided to do vlive. They will be playing board games. They started the vlive by dividing into two groups. Sakura, Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Yujin, Wonyoung and Yena are in one group while Eunbi, Nako, Minju, Hitomi, Chaewon and Yuri are on the same group. 

 

As they started. Chaeyeon is the one in charge to explain the rules of the games. As Chaeyeon explaining one of the game's rule, Yena started making a noise. Sakura also joined her trying to get Chaeyeon's attention. She's still disappointed with her but still craves for her attention. Chaeyeon gave Yena and Sakura a stare, the two immediately stopped. Sakura smiles as she thinks she got her attention.

 

The games continued. Sakura playing around while waiting for her turn. Chaeyeon was very serious being the host of the day. She was too busy to notice the silly girl trying hard to get her attention. 

 

Hyewon on the other hand, kept on looking at the silly girl. She's the one who always pays attention to Sakura. While Sakura trying hard to get attention from Chaeyeon, there's Hyewon who doesn't miss to give her attention. When Sakura leaned on the table, she took the opportunity to hug the other girl from behind.

 

Finally they grabbed Chaeyeon's eyes. Chaeyeon looked at Hyewon and Sakura jealously. She can't do anything but just tried to focus on her job. Somehow she can't focus as she see the two having fun together. 

 

"What are they doing? They should focus on the game rather than flirting with each other. This is really annoying. They need to stop before... before... Nothing. I'm not in the place to get mad." Chaeyeon thought to herself and hit her head for thinking too much. 

 

-

 

The 12 members are practicing very hard for their upcoming debut in Japan. There's only few more days before the big day. They've been practicing since early in the morning. Sakura and Chaeyeon are noticebly taking glimpse with each other secretly.

 

After 5 long hours of practicing. They finally got their break. As always Yena and Yuri will lay at the floor hugging each other as they rest. Wonyoung and Yujin will still run around the place as they have a lot of energy to spare inside their bodies. Eunbi and Nako will sat on the couch and rest. Hitomi and Chaewon will do the same. Chaeyeon and Minju will sat on the floor and talks about the dance choreography. And Hyewon who will cling to Sakura and rest. 

 

Eunbi asked Nako, Chaewon and Hitomi to accompany her to the convenience store to get some snacks. They went out the building and headed to the nearest store. While they were walking Nako suddenly speak up.

 

"Eunbi unnie, I think there's a problem between Sakura unnie and Chaeyeon unnie." Nako looked at Eunbi. The other two girls looked at Nako.

 

"I also noticed it. At first I thought it was just a lover's quarrel but until now they still don't talk to each other." Hitomi added as she's on the same dorm with the two.

 

"Just let them be. I'm sure they will miss each other and will reconcile after." Chaewon calmly told the two.

 

"You don't know anything unnie. You're always the third wheeler." Nako replied to Chaewon. Chaewon's eyes got bigger when she heard Nako. 

 

"And do you know anything Nako chan?!" Chaewon yelled at Nako. Nako quickly hide behind Eunbi.

 

"That's enough guys. I think I have to talk to that two." Eunbi said. She felt worried about Chaeyeon and Sakura. She knew that there's something wrong going on with them but she chose to stay still since she trust both of them. 

 

"Nako-chan can you come over here?? We're still not done talking..." Chaewon tried to grab Nako but the small girl ran fast away from her. 

 

"Hii-chan help me!" Nako asked help from Hitomi who's giggling while watching them running around.

 

"Hii-chan please date Chaewon unnie so she won't be a third wheeler anymore!" Nako shouted at Hitomi still teasing Chaewon. When Chaewon heard her, she ran faster to grab the small silly girl. Hitomi on the other side was blushing. 

 

-

 

Tomorrow will be the Iz*one's Japan debut and also Minju's birthday. They arrived in Japan 3 days ago. Minju turned the vlive on for her birthday since she will not be able to do it tomorrow. As always the members will surprise the birthday celebrant on their supposed to be solo vlive. Minju was brought to a room where the lights are turned off. A lightened cake was brought towards her, while all the members sings her a happy birthday song. As soon as the lights , Chaeyeon showed up looking disappointed because Minju didn't notice her hiding. She wanted to surprise Minju but didn't worked out. Minju quickly ran towards the fluffy girl who looked sad and gave her a hug. Everyone was having fun except Sakura who kept on looking at the two who hugs each other endlessly. 

 

They continued celebrating Minju's birthday on vlive. Each member started to give their message to the birthday girl. When it was Sakura's turn everyone was shocked when she said her message to Minju especially Chaeyeon. 

 

"I want to go out with you Minju-ah." Sakura told the birthday girl. Minju just laughed when she heard it. She know Sakura was just being funny. 

 

Chaeyeon on the hand was really affected. She was very annoyed on what she just heard. It's not because she likes Minju but because she knew Sakura is messing up with her. She knew Sakura wants her to get jealous. And she got jealous even though she knew that Sakura doesn't really mean it. 

 

The other members gave their message to Minju. Chaeyeon the last person gave her a sweet message. It can be seen from the two how close they are. Minju gave her message to everyone after. Chaeyeon accidentally smiled at Sakura but the other girl quickly took off her eyes from her. The vlive ended and they all look exhausted. Minju, Yujin, Wonyoung, Yena, Yuri and Nako were still hyped and continued on having fun. While Hyewon is quietly eating the cake by herself, leaving her precious Sakura behind. Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Chaewon and Hitomi already cleaning up the place.

 

Sakura went outside the room to get more plates. While Chaeyeon was asked by Eunbi to get more drinks. Sakura on her way back to the room accidentally bump into Chaeyeon. They both tried to move aside to give way for one another, but end up blocking each other's way coincidently. They were standing in front of each other for seconds and nobody dares to move. Chaeyeon then holds Sakura's shoulder and moved the girl on the opposite side of hers, making sure they won't move on the same direction again. As soon as they started walking from the opposite direction, they suddenly stopped and both called each other's name.

 

"Sakura..." Chaeyeon called her name.

 

"Chaeyeon..." Sakura called her name.

 

"Can I ask you something." They both said while having their backs at each other. 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura slowly turned around and awkwardly faced each other. 

 

"You go first." Sakura told Chaeyeon with her head down.

 

"No. You go first." Chaeyeon told Sakura, taking a deep breath while looking at the ground.

 

"No. You first."

"No. You first."

 

"Why did you do that?!" They both looked at each other and said the same thing. 

 

"Why did you say you want to go out with Minju?!" Chaeyeon angrily said.

 

"And why did you hug Minju like there's no tomorrow?!" Sakura angrily said. 

 

The two exchanging glare at each other for a minute. 

 

"I don't understand you anymore!" Sakura broke the silence and angrily said to Chayeon.

 

"I don't understand you either!" Chaeyeon shouted back at her.

 

The two turned their back with each other and started to walk angrily. Chaeyeon almost kicked the door in the kitchen. Sakura almost threw the plates that she grabbed. They both stayed quiet the entire time before they all went back to their hotel. 

 

What is more awkward when they both share the same hotel room? Before they went to Japan the sharing of rooms were already deicded long time ago. Of course the two will be sharing rooms because they are lovey dovey just like Yena and Yuri. Chaeyeon already asked each member to switch rooms with her but everyone rejected her. All the members were already aware about their quarrel. Even Minju and Hyewon already knew it. 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura has been sharing room with each other for 3 days. They kept on avoiding each other by either sleeping over to other member's room or by going to bed late. But this time nobody wants to adopt them. They have no choice but to deal with each other. 

 

"Of all day why does Eunbi unnie doesn't let me sleep on their room? Why?" Chaeyeon thought to herself while taking a shower. She can't calm herself down since she and Sakura just fought earlier.

 

"Of all day why does Nako doesn't want to accept me on their room? Why?" Sakura told herself while fixing her things in the closet. She can't stay still since she's still bothered about their fight earlier.

 

The two having trouble thinking of each other. Chaeyeon just went out from the bathroom. They both stayed quiet as they fix their own things. After half an hour they finished cleaning up. Sakura already went to the bed first. It's not much a problem if only they have two beds in the room, but unfortunatley there's only one bed they have to share with. 

 

Chaeyeon closed the light and carefully went to the bed, trying not to bother the other girl who's already in the bed. They both have their backs on one another. After 30 minutes on just laying at the bed, the two can still feel the awkwardness from one another and can't fall asleep. 

 

Sakura finally burst out. She can't contain her feelings anymore. She broke the awkwardness and spoke up. 

 

"Chaeyeon... if you're still awake. I want you to listen to me." Sakura opened her eyes as she tried to calm herself down.

 

"I know that you're still frustrated from what I did. I know I promised you that we will celebrate your birthday together, but I didn't fullfill my promise." Sakura continued talking, she knew that Chaeyeon is listening.

 

"I just want to tell you that I regret leaving you that day and not choosing you..." Sakura paused a bit as her tears started to fall. 

 

"The day I left to Japan I kept asking myself what really my priority is? What really matters to me? What is important for me? What makes me happy?" She paused a bit wiping her tears. 

 

"Do you know what my answer for all of that?" She paused for a second and smiled. Her tears won't stop falling from eyes.

 

"The answer I've got for all of those questions are all ending up with You. You are my priority, You are the one who matters the most to me, You are the most important person for me and You are the one who makes me happy. The answer is all You, only you Lee Chaeyeon." Sakura smiled while telling Chaeyeon all the things she wanted to tell her. She can hear Chaeyeon sobbing on the other side of the bed. 

 

Chaeyeon didn't say a word but just cried. She felt Sakura's sincerity and feels guilty on everything she did. She ignored her and avoided her for more than a month. She got blinded by her own selfishness. She didn't see anything but just her own side. She was very hurt when Sakura chose to leave instead of staying with her. She thought of herself as the stupidiest person on earth for hurting the person who loves her the most. And the person that she loves the most.

 

Sakura slowly turned around and moved closer to Chaeyeon. She can hear Chaeyeon crying so hard. She hugged her from the back giving the crying girl a comfort. 

 

"Chaeyeon stop crying, you're face will get fluffy tomorrow." Sakura jokingly said to the crying Chaeyeon.

 

Sakura hugged her tightly. Chaeyeon stopped crying as she felt Sakura's embrace, giving her comfort and warm. She can't face Sakura after all the things she have done. She can't even say the word "sorry" to her. 

 

"It's okay, I'm fine. You don't have to say anything." Sakura whispered to Chaeyeon as if she understand everything that the other girl wants to tell her. 

 

"I love you." Sakura whispered as she leaned her head on Chaeyeon's back and fell asleep.

 

When Chaeyeon felt that Sakura's asleep, she slowly turned around facing Sakura. She first fixed her arms that was placed on her waist. She then carefully touches Sakura's face. She can't help but smile when she saw the most beautiful person in the world right in front of her. 

 

"Do you know what I wished for my birthday?" She whispered as she looks at the sleeping girl. 

 

"I asked for you to stay in my life forever."

She cupped Sakura's face who's in deep sleep. She kissed her forehead and hugged her.

 

"I love you so much Miyawaki Sakura." Chaeyeon whispered on the sleeping girl as she hugged her tightly. 

 

-

 

The day of their Japan's debut came. Their most awaited day, they prepared a lot for this day. Everyone was very nervous early in the morning. They had their stage practice before the real stage later at night. 

 

Chaeyeon woke up later than Sakura. She woke up without Sakura beside her. The older girl left the hotel early to prepare. 

 

Chaeyeon still feel a bit awkward looking at Sakura. When their eyes met she quickly turns her eyes in different direction. Sometimes they will accidentally bump into each other but Chaeyeon will panic and move away from her. 

 

On the other hand. Sakura find Chaeyeon very cute whenever she looks aways from her. She can't also help but smile whenever Chaeyeon starts to panic whenever they bump into each other.

 

"How can I resist that cute fluffy face." Sakura thought to herself while smiling.

-

 

The time has come. Their showcase will be starting. They are all at the backstage. Everyone are very nervous. They can hear the crowd making a loud cheer waiting for them. 

 

Sakura's heart kept on pounding. She's really nervous even it's her second time debuting in Japan. She's holding her chest with her right hand while the other one is holding her skirt. She then felt someone holding her left hand tightly. As she turned to that person, she saw Chaeyeon smiling at her brightly. All her worries suddenly fade away as she interlock hands with Chaeyeon. Her nervous turned into excitement. 

 

The showcase finally started as they showed up at the stage. They had fun on the entire time. Chaeyeon and Sakura both exchanging glance at each other sending support to one another. The showcase end well. The fans were very happy on their debut. All the 12 members thanked their fans for supporting them. 

 

They all went to the backstage happily. Chaeyeon quickly went to Sakura and congratulated her. Sakura also did the same. 

 

"Sakura-chan! Congratulation on your 2nd debut in Japan!" Chaeyeon hugged Sakura happily. 

 

"Chaeyeon! Congratulations on your debut too!" Sakura happily greeted Chaeyeon. 

 

"Sakura!!!" Chaeyeon shouted her name even Sakura is just right in front of her. All the members heard her and looked at them. (Imagine when Chaeyeon shouted Sakura's name on PD48's game)

 

"Sakura!!!" Chaeyeon shouted her name again. Sakura hit her on the shoulder trying to stop her from attracting attention. 

 

"Saku..." Chaeyeon got shut when Sakura kissed her in the lips. Chaeyeon smiles as she kissed her back. 

 

Eunbi trying to cover Wonyoung's eyes. Nako and Hitomi turned around, doesn't want to see the two kissing. Yujin clapping by herself when Chaewon put her hands on her eyes to cover it. Yena also kissed Yuri in the lips because she got jealous of the two. Minju just sighed and slowly turned away. Hyewon almost breaks down as she saw the two kissing, but quickly regained her life when she saw their manager holding a cake. She quickly went to the cake and forgot about Sakura. 

 

After kissing each other, Chaeyeon looked at Sakura as if she's the luckiest person on earth. She held Sakura's face adoring her beautiful face. 

 

"Sakura, I love you so much." She told Sakura while tearing up.

 

"I love you too Chaeyeon." Sakura told Chaeyeon wiping the younger girl's tears. 

 

The two hugged each other so tightly as if there's no tomorrow. They missed each other's arms so much.

 

 

 

 

 

*THE END*