NEW STORY

Boy Next Door [ Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
New Story!!!

 

Never Wrong, Different Right 

 

Description 

 

What does a woman want? Jewelry? Nope. ? Maybe. Money? Yes but nowadays her own... Hmm, so what does today's woman really, really deep, deep down wants? Still your hearts and hold your breath.

 

LOVE!

 

The story of Kang Seulgi. Her spirit is undefeatable, she mocks certain death (Park Chanyeol) and suffers stoically for love (Park Chanyeol, again Go figure!) Her accomplice in all escapades is Bae Joohyun -- that one friend we all refer to as BFF.

This book begins at a point where all love stories end. Dripping with humour and romance, it encases a young woman's thoughts on the society she survives in.

 

 

Forward 

 

I'm never Wrong, just different levels of Right.  

‘Seulgi, did you hear? Park Chanyeol is coming to town!’ 


Let me rephrase – my life and me are now officially and royally screwed! Seulgi panicked. 

The pencil slid from her hand, clattering onto the patterned mosaic floor. Immediately bending to retrieve it, Seulgi let her long, black locks hide her distressed face – just enough time to reboot her  expression. 


‘The international success story, is actually going to breathe the same air... as us?’ Jaehyun droned, strolling in behind Yerim.

 ---     

'Why is he coming back?’ Joohyun grilled, honing straight to the point.

Sighing, Seulgi said, ‘No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter