5. You're Slick, Huh?

You Don't Have To

Jisung had just finished his last delivery for the day and went straight to Chenle's house. Johnny texted him earlier that he had just put his sisters to sleep and wouldn't mind staying for longer, wanting to finish the rest of his work.

Jisung took this as a sign and felt like he couldn't pass up this opportunity. 

They were currently lying down on the floor, their heads beside each other, but the feet in opposite directions. This time it was Jisung's playlist playing on the speakers.

They don't know how they found themselves in this position, when there were plenty of places for them to chill, but it just felt right on his bedroom floor. 

They were staring at his white ceiling, consumed in their own conversation that anyone else would be confused by if they heard. It was a them kind of conversation. 

"You know..." Chenle begins. 

"You know what?" 

 "I always talk about myself, and you don't get bothered." Jisung really didn't. He loved listening to the latter go on about his life and his happy childhood memories. It contrasted his own life so much. 

"It's not as interesting as your life, but what do you want to know?" 

Chenle hesitated before asking. "Where are your parents? You take care of your siblings like they're your children and you're only 16." 

"I-I, Uh, I don't even know where to start." Jisung always finds himself stuttering around Chenle.

"You don't have to tell me if you're not ready. We did just meet a few days ago." 

"No. I wanna tell you." They really did meet a few days ago, but Jisung felt so comfortable with Chenle. He felt compelled to tell the latter everything about himself.

Jisung continues, starting with a heaved sigh. "My parents weren't supposed to be parents. They were successful computer programmers. They got into the party scene, started playing around with drugs. My mom was a drinker, and my dad was always looking for something to get high off of, and that was it for them. When my mom found out she was pregnant with me, she became depressed. She never wanted to be that woman in her business who gets knocked up because she knew how hard it was for women in that industry. My dad, though, thought that he would be able to care for me and do his job. After I was born, my mom was still severly depressed, throwing herself in work and alcohol. My dad couldn't find the energy to care for me and work, so was his new energy drink. When my mom became pregnant with my sisters, that's when my dad started to become physically abusive. I was fine with them taking their sorrows out on me, but when they started with my sisters I took them and left."

There was a moment of silence. "Is that why you sell weed?" 

"Well, kind of. I didn't have time to have a job and take care of my sisters at the same time, and the man I sell for knew my parents and knew our situation. He told me that if I worked under him, he would make sure my parents would never find us. So I took the opportunity, not even with a second thought." 

A sigh of relief came out of Jisung. He felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

They had been silent now for a while now. 

"You know..." 

"You know what?"

Their conversations always start off like this.

"I'm starting to remember." 

"What do you mean?" Jisung grew nervous.

 Chenle turned his head to look at the now flushed Jisung. A smile grew on his face.

Jisung could not move his head anywhere, he couldn't bear to look at Chenle, but he didn't want it to become obvious that he was nervous by turning his head away from him. So here he was, stuck looking at the ceiling. 

"Are you playing dumb?" Chenle chuckled softly. He's so cute when he's nervous

They stopped talking for a moment, letting the music fill the room. Jisung didn't know what to say. He was playing dumb, but he didn't think it would be that obvious. Chenle was kind of slow.

"Ji, I know we kissed." Jisung's face was now red, his ears burning. "But, you know what?" 

"What?" He swalloed nervously. Jisung was scared for what was coming next. He didn't like the idea of Chenle saying that it was a mistake, but he also didn't want Chenle to ask if they were dating now. He was conflicted. 

"I don't remember what it felt like." Jisung was now confused. What is that supposed to mean? 

Chenle lifted himself off the ground, now sitting up right, looking down at Jisung. His leaned closer to Jisung's face, closing the distance between them. 

Soon enough Chenle's lips were on top of Jisung's. It was a small kiss, unlike their first time. Chenle pulled away and smiled, their faces still close. 

"You're slick, huh?" Jisung says, his lips. 

Chenle lets out a soft laugh. "I guess you could say that" He gives him a smirk. 

Jisung sat up slightly, using his arm to prop himself up. His other hand wrapped around Chenle's neck and pulls them closer, their lips meeting. 

Jisung didn't know what it was about this boy, but he couldn't get enough of him.


Y'ALL WAS THIS TOO SOON PAOUBJKSBVAKBV

This is one of the shortest chapters I've written so far, y'all proud yet??? 

the songs they were listening to

PLS LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS (nd subrscribe/upvote if you haven't yet!!)

k thanks bye!