A Piece to Complete Me

Wrapped Around My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s note: Forgive me for making jinyoung a tad bit dense. Hahaha! Well anyway, 3rd chapter’s up! Any mistakes you see here are my own, I’m sorry. Please leave a comment and subscribe to this story. So... yeah, enjoy!

 

 

I’m trying to hold back

 

 


 It has been a few days after Mark’s birthday. A few days after Mark happily told him about his soulmate. A few days has passed and yet Mark hasn’t told him who it is.

 


Even when he asked the older boy a hundred times, Mark would just smile and have this mischevious twinkle in his eyes and say, “I wil tell you when the time comes, Jinyoungie.”

 


Jinyoung would pout, “When would that be?”

 


The older boy would just shrug, keeping his lips sealed.

 


He was curious, of course he was. Jinyoung wanted to know who the person that’s making Mark smile so bright at random times whenever they’re together. He wants to know who has Mark’s heart in their grasp. He wants to know so he can tell them to take care of him. He wants to tell him to take care of his entire world.

 

 

You oughta know that

 

 

 

Jinyoung was getting aggitated. He was annoyed. It’s as if Mark has made it his mission to annoy the out of Jinyoung because the older boy seems to know what the younger boy is currently thinking or randomly doing things he just thought about wanting to do.

 


Like when Jinyoung is just lounging on his bed he suddenly craved grilled meat. He was just contemplating whether he should call Mark when the latter arrived with takeout grilled meat with a huge grin on his face 25 minutes later.

 


 Or when he was laying on Mark’s bed while the older boy was doing his homework, he thought about being bored out of his mind (but he can’t complain out loud, especially since Mark always takes his education seriously – the nerd) and go to the park just to play at the swings just like old times. Mark suddenly closed his books and put it aside to face the younger boy, “I’m done studying now. Wanna go to the park?”

 


Or when he’s laying on his bed all by himself because Mark is with his friends, overthinking and sulking. Just thinking that maybe he’s not enough for the older boy. Maybe that’s why fate doesn’t want him to be Mark’s soulmate. Maybe he doesn’t deserve the older boy at all. But then Mark would call him through his phone, “Love?” And Jinyoung’s heart would stop beating because ever since his birthday, Mark has decided on calling him all sorts of petnames (’because you’re so cute when you blush, Jinyoungie.’ and he always end up blushing no matter how hard he tries to hide it), “I know I don’t say this enough, but I’m so happy that I met you. You matter the most to me and I don’t ever want you to go away. You complete me in a way nobody else can.”

 


How the does Mark do that?

 


It’s annoying the out of him because all the things that the older boy has done and is currently doing is making him fall more in love with Mark and he’s getting scared because what if he finally meets Mark’s soulmate? What is he supposed to do then? What is he supposed to feel then?

 


 

You’re the one that’s on my mind 

 

 

Jinyoung and his classmates/friends were hanging out at a café to celebrate Jaebum’s birthday. Jaebum – who was usually all smiles and talkative – was really quiet at a corner, just fiddling with his phone.

 

 

“Yah, Jaebum-hyung!” Jackson called out, startling the eldest from his stupor, “you okay, hyung?”

 


“Yeah,” Jaebum sighed, “It’s just – it’s about my soulmate.”

 


They were suddenly all ears because out of the ’94 line, Jaebum was the first one to have a soulmate.

 

 

“What about your soulmate?” Jooheon asked.

 


Jaebum mumbled something softly and Jinyoung shook him, “yah, say it clearly.”

 


“I said –“ Jaebum took a deep breath, “- my soulmate is Changkyun’s classmate.”

 


“Changkyun, like your 14 – he’s turning 15 in a few days! (Jaebum interjected) – yes, but he’s still 14. That means your soulmate is still 14 years old.”

 


Everything suddenly turned silent while it sinks in for a few seconds and then, “Oh my ing , hyung! What the !” They all bursted out laughing.

 


Jaebum pouted, “yah, don’t laugh. It’s not even funny.”

 


“Yes it is, hyung,” there were tears in Jackson’s eyes, “so who is it?”

 


“Choi Youngjae.”

 


“Choi Youngaje as in, Im Changkyun’s bestfriend?” Jooheon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter